Friday, April 3, 2009

That's easy, kick him in the knees and run.

Errm, hey guys.
I hate to say it, but I really should have posted earlier when I was bored. I was in a good mood then; now, not so much.

Anyways I'll write about my day.
It won't be as cheery and appreciative as it should be so forgive me for that. But I was happy at the time so yeah.

Woke up at 5 for some reason and opened Christine's present.
Then got ready and was walking around the house being bored for a while; Mum and Dad woke up at around 6:30-ish so that was alright. I got two presents, Dexter Season 1 and Dexter Season 2. Also my sister gave me a jar of home-made applesauce, which was... weird. But nice, I guess.
Got to school and Lewis barely said two words to me. I talked to this girl briefly cause she's in my Bio and History class but yeah, she's not very interesting and I wasn't very talkative at that point.
So Missy, Sarah and Rya got there and they basically just waved at me and that was it. But I didn't really expect them to remember anyway so whatever.
We had the exam and it was fourteen pages long-- I mean fourteen sheets of paper, mostly double-sided. So yes, that was a bit much. But I finished in about 45 minutes. I was the first person to actually finish and I didn't want to leave the exam room first so I sat there and basically stared at a wall until other people started getting up.
Then I had to carry a desk to G Block and then met up with Missy. We waited 20 minutes for Sarah to finish and by then it was raining.
Dani came out of the exam and saw me and wished me happy birthday and hugged me; Rya then remembered all of a sudden that she'd bought a present for me and so she gave me that. Then we said goodbye to them and yeah.
Missy, Sarah and I walked up to Aberfeldy and up a bunch of hills to the bus stop up near the village, and that was okay. They started being a bit friendlier.
We waited for the bus for ages and then it came and was crowded as because of all the exam block peoples; then another bus came and so most of the people got off our bus and went on the other one. That was good cause it freed up a bunch of seats.
We got to Indro and walked up to the cinemas and Ellie was there. She was holding this present bag thingo and a toy sword, it was incredibly random. The toy sword has a bit of a back-story but I can't be bothered explaining. Also in the bag was one of those Mushabelly toy thingoes, if any of you know what I mean. Anyways it was a frog one. It's pretty cute.
We walked down and Missy, Sarah and Ellie got lunch and I just sat there awkwardly for a while until they finished eating. Then we went back upstairs and went and saw Mall Cop, which was... hmm, okay, kind of funny but yeah.
Dad texted me and asked if I wanted to go do my learners test after the movie and I said okay, so afterwards I said bye to them and waited for Dad.
He picked me up and we went to the Queensland Transport place. UGH though, we got in there and I signed a form and we waited in line, and then I found it he friggin' brought photocopies of all the documents (birth certificate, passport, etc) and gah! You can't use those. Also, there's this screwy thing with my 'legal' name and just yeah, we won't go there. So turns out I couldn't take the test. Mum says maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday she'll take me to do it. Cross fingers.
Then Dad drove to this French bakery and picked up a cake, I'm not even sure what it is, I wasn't paying attention.
I've got no plans for the rest of the night, I think my aunt and uncle are stopping by after dinner to wish me happy birthday and whatever, but apart from that I'm just kind of pissed off right now.
I am not a fricking mind-reader!
I hate it so much when I'm texting or talking to someone on msn or whatever and they just stop replying for whatever reason. Especially texting cause I don't like double-texting, sending someone a message and then sending another one before they reply to the first. But I hate it cause I am one of the most paranoid people; if you stop talking to me I will think I've said something to piss you off (and most likely I did). But just ugh.
Also some people, I won't name names, are acting really distant today when I just really want to talk. Ellie had her back turned to me all through the movie talking to Missy and Sarah. I just feel really unwanted by pretty much everyone right now.
I also feel bad for whining. >.<
Ugh I think maybe I'm just easy to hate. Or deserving of it or whatever.
But everyone I've spoken to today has ended the conversation by either not talking back or talking snappily. Soooo, I dunno.
I'll stop complaining now.

Oh lord the bird's doing her weird sitting thingo when she wants to mate. It creeps me the hell out.
I'm gonna write down a couple conversations from the past few days.

Yesterday morning
Mum: Tiiiiiiiiiiime to wake up!
Me: AGH GO AWAY STUPID OLD WITCH! (I did say that in the nicest way, lol.)
Mum: Aww, I love you too.
Me: *throws pillow at her head*

Today
Sarah: Wouldn't it look suss with us walking away from school at eleven in the morning?
Me: Your point being?
Missy: Probably she thinks a policeman's going to catch us for truanting.
Sarah: Exactly! How would we explain ourselves in that situation?
Me: That's easy, kick him in the knees and run.
Missy: ...The sad thing is, Sam, I could actually see you doing that.

Later
Sarah: What are you doing?
Me: Singing.
Sarah: Out loud or in your head?
Me: In my head.
Sarah: What are you singing?
Me: ...The song we learned in maths *pathetic sigh*
Sarah: You're a little odd.
Me: Thankyou!

Bye.

2 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

Sorry :(
The text I didn't reply to, I didn't reply because I had pressed send and had heaps of reception so I put my phone up but I looked at it after you'd signed off msn and it hadn't sent.

Anyway, your birthday should've been better.

I hope you're okay.

If it's me who's been distant it's because of stupid things with Adam.


I love you
x

mia said...

i'm sorry your birthday wasn't so great. :\

sucks that you couldn't take your learner's test.

i hate double-texting too.
and if the person who was being distant is christine, i'm sure she doesn't actually want to be.

the convos at the end were funny :]
hope the rest of your day is better.
xoxox