Saturday, April 11, 2009

I was gonna say it makes me feel so MOP.

"No, lemme explain, I--"
"Go ahead. I'm mopping."
"Maybe I shouldn't bother."
"Maybe you mopn't."

I heart Janitor :D

Hey guys.
Thankyou for your comments. Again.
Um, so, what I've been up to.

Well, on Wednesday Mum drove me to Queensland Transport and I took the test you have to take to get your L's. Anyways, I passed. So, that was pretty good, except the photo is sososo bad. I'm not even joking, I feel awful every time I see it. Egh.
Anywho.
So the rest of the day I don't think I did much.
Thursday... errm, I think I just talked to people on msn? I dunno. Stayed up late talking to a couple people.
Yesterday. Hm, well about 2am yesterday or some other godforsaken time, I was talking to Christine about Lewis (don't even go there) and aaaaaanyways, she suggested I ask if he wanted to go see a movie some time >.>
So that morning after I'd slept somewhat, I asked him and he said yeah.
Anywho. Woke up today at about 5 and went to work. Then Dad picked me up from work and drove me home and they all left to go Easter shopping. So in about half an hour I managed to get ready and leave to catch the bus. Met up with Lewis at about 1 and then we walked around Indro for about an hour before the movie. Then we went and saw it (it was "Knowing", btw, cause I've been wanting to see that), and it seemed pretty good at first and then got a bit strange, but wasn't too bad. Then afterwards we walked around a bit more and said goodbye and I caught the bus home. That's about it, really.

Also about the driving, I'm not sure how I'm going to go about that, because when you have your learners you need a fully licensed driver in the car with you to supervise. Mum's not going to get in a car with me driving until I have my proper licence, she said. Dad was going to teach me but... well... I don't really feel like talking about that.
Oh well.

Anyways, I'm not in such a great mood now.
Pretty much the same thoughts as were going through my head last post.
And you guys will get sick of me eventually.
I promise you that.

No comments: