Yellohhh.
*Yawn*
Yes, I can yawn virtually now. It's most likely contagious so watch out.
I'm tired, but not sleepy D:
Also, I'm on holidays.
Technically I should be going to school tomorrow and the next day, but screw that.
It's not that great though, cause it just means two weeks doing nothing, seeing no one, and talking to very few people.
Oh well.
I've got my marks back for most things and they're worse than they usually are, most likely cause I've been very lax with schoolwork this year.
Sooooooo,
Chemistry: B-
Physics: C (just)
Maths: C+
Biology: B
English: B- (god, that pissed me off so much)
Ancient History: B
So, hrm.
Usually I get basically As and Bs; oh well. Maybe I'll have to choose a different career path to aim for, eh? I'm not smart enough to get an OP 1 or 2. *Sigh*
So, I feel like writing down what happened today.
So stop reading about....
....
...
here.
Alright, so this morning wasn't great.
My sister walked past and I was swinging my legs cause I was listening to music... I think. Anyways, she almost tripped over me, so she kicked me. Seriously, wth. Anyways, then Dad came out and hit me pretty forcefully sort of around my collarbone/shoulder and then shoved me into the wall and told me to get my attitude under control. O_o
Then in the car he told me if I didn't apologise he'd make me get out and walk 15km to school. I said I didn't know what I was supposed to be apologising for and here he finds out he hit me for no reason. But no apology.
Got to school and all day we basically just found out results for exams, etc.
At lunch I actually started feeling hungry cause last night I was a bit sick. So I bought something and then Missy was making a big deal about the fact that I was actually eating, it really bugged me.
Anyway after school I had work and this new kid who's like fourteen started working there today. My boss told me to help him put the birds away and he started lecturing me about what I should do, asking me to move all the time, and saying that I shouldn't do things a certain way. So, he can go to hell.
Got home and have been avoiding Dad seeing as my collarbone is now bruised and I'm tired and can't be bothered dealing with whatever his problem is.
I also have been admiring my scars and have decided they are my favourite physical aspect of myself, simply because I chose them and they're there thanks to me.
That must sound so weird, but I reckon to understand it you'd have to clamber inside my head for a day.
Bye guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anonymous, no one told you to read. YOU are boring and stupid as fuck. :)
I also have been admiring my scars and have decided they are my favourite physical aspect of myself, simply because I chose them and they're there thanks to me.
That must sound so weird, but I reckon to understand it you'd have to clamber inside my head for a day.
GETOUTOFMYHEAD!
(I have been in your head, therefore I understand. Clearly you're in my head as well.)
Awh, I'm glad you ate, sorry about missy.
Omg, that's abuse, sammy! Full-on, abuse. Oh, I'm sort of worried about you now. :(
iloveyou, staysafe.
I posted, btw. :)
Post a Comment