If you've read Mari's latest post I'm sure you know what this is about.
I need to clarify my thoughts on the subject so none of you think I feel differently about the situation than I actually do. This may come off as rude to some of you but I'm not going to sweeten it up just to avoid stepping on toes.
This is all regarding the parts of the argument that were about me; I'm not going to pretend that the rest of it is any of my business.
First of all, I did not ask for that argument to happen. If any of you have got the idea that I was partaking in it by the sidelines or whatever, then don't; I heard about it from both of them once it was all well and truly over, but that's it.
If you know me then you should know I would never want two of my friends to fight, especially not because of me. I don't want to be the reason for an argument and to be honest, I realise that Mari was trying to be there for me but for future reference, if any of you get into a fight with one another again because of me, we're going to have some problems. I don't like conflict and that's not the way to go about anything.
I'm not on sides. I am not angry at anyone, I don't hold anything against anyone, and I don't want fighting to go on between anyone.
I did not name names in the past few posts because, a) I didn't want something like what happened today to occur, and b) no offense, but I don't think it's anyone's business. I haven't told much of my side of the story and Christine hasn't told hers, so anyone acting like they know who's right and who's wrong, just back off a bit. I've blatantly said in previous posts that I blame myself for what's happened and that those two people deserve better. So if you bitch about Christine because you think you're defending me then don't even bother, because I don't know where you'd have gotten it in your head that I'd appreciate that. She's done no wrong to me and if you bitch about her or send her any more stupid, horrible, cowardly anonymous comments then I'm telling you right now to not expect me to be pleasant. I don't know 100% who wrote those comments, and I'm not going to make accusations, because that doesn't solve anything. But if whoever wrote them is reading, grow a fucking spine. I'm sorry, but I don't tolerate that kind of crap. If you want to bitch about someone at least leave your name.
That's about all I have to say about this. I'm asking all of you right now to just please drop it.
I don't gossip. The reason I felt comfortable talking about those two people on this blog beforehand was because I didn't realise that any of you had any idea who I was talking about. It's kind of obvious now who at least one of them is, so I'm not going to write about them on here anymore, because as I said before, I don't think it's anyone's business.
And I've already said this but I'm reminding you all right now: if you bitch about Christine, we're going to have problems. That's something I'm very serious about. I don't want any more fights but if you start mouthing off about people I care about, you're really forcing my hand.
Cya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wasn't really defending you for most of the argument - as you read. And I wasn't pretending I knew what was right or wrong, I said that also.
But most of the reason that happened was also some things from the Kate episode that I found terrible, and a lot of it had to do with that Christine didn't seem to care, but that's all my business.
Anywayz, I won't gossip, I have better things to do. It's not your fault; like I told you, her and me didn't get on well anywayz.
I don't know if I didn't catch a few things because I have school now but I think I've covered everything.
loveyou.
i hope everything works out. you all deserve to be happier.
Again, I'm with Nia on this. =/
Well, I hope it all works out.
That's all I've got to say.
Post a Comment