Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy... err, what are we celebrating?

So it's finally 2008. Weird... to think that 2000 was 8 years ago is really strange. I remember it so clearly it's not funny. I went to the Olympics, :D

So what exactly is 2008 going to be like? Hopefully less drama friends-wise. I'm just hoping it's going to be a happier year. It's strange to think about. Year 10, and I'm turning fifteen in a couple of months. Hehehe, you guys don't know when my birthday is, do you?
Anywho... I'm sorta looking forward to the year to come, and also hoping it goes quickly-- it won't, but there's no harm in wishful thinking.

New Years Resolutions, I honestly don't know. I've had my book as one for the past six years now, so I guess I'm going to try and finish that this year. And send it in... maybe.
Then there's school. Ehh. As long as I don't get expelled or anything, it's all good.

And now to talk about something incredibly different for no apparent reason, I had a really weird dream last night. Actually, more like several dreams.
Okay, so the first one was that I went back to school and K was there, and I was like, "Ohhhh crap..." and, yeah. It wasn't too good. xD
The second one freaked me out cause it was like this huge party and everyone in the world that I know was there. All my friends from my life (and enemies). Strange...
Yeah, you guys were there too. xD
Anywho, Ellie and I were looking around, and then there was this good friend of mine, and she was ignoring us for no apparent reason; it made me sad. :[ But then I spoke to her today and she said she'd never do that, LMAO. Strange conversation, that was.

Yeah, I admit that was random and totally irrelevant to the whole "New year" thing. Shut up. xD

Well, yesterday my family went out and bought some creamy-white-ish coloured paint, cause my mum wanted to paint the house. Our house, on the inside, is basically a medium-shaded blue and white. I like it, but it is a little dark at times. So we painted the entrance-way, and it looks way brighter, and a lot better, dare I say it. It was actually fun painting. So we're doing the second coat tomorrow, and then we're starting on the lounge room. I *think* we're doing the front room, back room, hallway and kitchen, too. In summary, a hell of a lot of painting.

So. Today, I watched dvds. And then I spent a while digging up old stories on the ancient computer in the back room; it has soooo many of my stories, hehehe. So I found a couple. I'll post them to make this longer-- you totally don't have to read them, just, if you're bored enough to, they're there. xD
Be warned that the majority of them are crap, so yah. Whateverrrr. Lmao.

Okay, so do you remember the fairytale narrative that I had to do for English? Where we had to change the story and the gender roles (hahaha, weird much?) and stuff? Okay, this is it.
------

Clang.
The grappling hook scraped across the roof of the seven-storey building. It flew backwards and caught on a ledge, holding tightly with its spider-like design. The assassin jerked his head decidedly and tugged at the rope, making sure that it was secure. The trained killer then began to climb up the building, passing windows as he went. Most looked into apartments—assorted furniture and cluttered junk on display. In other windows the blinds were drawn, and the assassin could see no more.
Nobody heard the sly man slowly creep upwards; most were asleep—it was the dead of night. No shadow was cast by his figure, and no trace of him was left behind.
At five storeys high, the assassin stopped. He grasped the rope tightly and stared into the designated window. Within that apartment lay his target, somewhere. All the assassin knew of him was his name: Bear. He needed no further information.
Three minutes later, the killer was in. How he had entered the apartment was a mystery—nobody would ever know. The assassin had no history… not to anyone’s knowledge, at least. Very few people alive knew he existed, and those who did knew extremely little. Those who he considered acquaintances called him Shadow—that was all he was, and sometimes, not even that. Only Shadow himself knew his real name—Goldilocks. His mother had not been the most considerate person when it came to her son.
Goldilocks tucked a stray stand of dark hair behind his ear and surveyed the room; no expression was displayed on his face.
Suddenly, into the room stumbled another man, and he blinked blearily out at the strange individual in his home.
“Who… Who are you?” Bear demanded, his voice wavering with fear.
Goldilocks said nothing, but merely stared at his target. His mind was set. He reached for the gun strapped to his hip.
“Stop!” Bear said quickly, alarmed. “Who are you?” he repeated.
Goldilocks smirked and decided to elevate the man’s fear, for fun’s sake. “Does it matter?” he asked quietly.
Bear’s eyes narrowed. “Yes, it does.”
“They know me as Shadow.”
“Shadow. I’m Bear.”
Goldilocks raised an eyebrow. “Why do they call you that?”
Bear hesitated for a moment, and some of the fear in his face subsided. “I’m the mascot for the local rugby team.”
Goldilocks said nothing, concentrating on not letting his surprise show.
It was obvious that Bear was trying to buy time now.
“Would you like some porridge? Here, sit down! …Not on that chair, that one’s broken,” He added.
Goldilocks narrowed his eyes. “I don’t eat porridge.”
Bear’s face fell.
“Stop trying to distract me.” Goldilocks scowled impatiently. “I have to finish this.”
“You… You’re going to kill me?” Bear asked, hysteria clearly heard in his voice.
“That’s right,” Was the calm reply.
“But why? Who hired you?” Bear demanded.
Goldilocks smiled evilly. “The Gingerbread Man.”
Bear’s eyes widened. “He’s out of jail?”
“That’s right. And he wants you dead for betraying him,” Goldilocks said.
Bear shook his head desperately. “No… please! He threatened my family! I couldn’t let him go free!”
“Too bad. I don’t care about your morals. I was just told to come out to the fifth apartment in the building in the forest and kill the one called Bear.” The assassin grinned evilly. “That’s here, and that would be you.”
Bear was quivering with fear. “Please… just go… I’ll never tell anyone. Leave now and I swear I won’t call the police!”
Goldilocks was about to answer with a sarcastic remark when the two of them heard a noise at the door.
“Bear! Bear! Let me in!” yelled a voice.
“Who’s that?” Goldilocks demanded quickly.
Bear did not reply, but rather glanced worriedly at the door. Goldilocks drew his gun and pointed it at the entrance.
“I guess we’ll find out,” He said simply.
They both stared at the door, and suddenly, Huff! Puff! it crashed open, revealing a wolf. He jumped into the room before Goldilocks could shoot him.
More movement at the door—three pigs, brandishing lit torches and chanting, “Kill! Kill!”
They moved towards the wolf, and he leapt behind a chair. “GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!” he shrieked.
Bear was trying to watch his friend, his soon-to-be-murderer, and the three scary pigs at the same time. Goldilocks stood there, oblivious to the fact that he still held his gun.
And if all that mess wasn’t enough, a strange little guy suddenly stood in the doorway. Goldilocks recognised him—Rumpelstiltskin.
“You’ve woken everyone in my building up. I want compensation, Bear—double rent, NOW.”
Bear didn’t hear him. Suddenly, one of the pigs leapt at Rumpelstiltskin, using the torch to set him alight. The man screamed and ran away, flailing his arms about madly.
Goldilocks finally returned to his senses. He grasped his gun, pointed it at the ceiling, and… BANG.
The wolf and the three pigs shrieked simultaneously and retreated.
“Finally…” the assassin muttered angrily. He levelled the gun with Bear’s head.
“HEY!” came a shout, and both of them jumped. “POLICE! PUT THE GUN DOWN!”
Goldilocks sighed. An angry-looking Cinderella stormed into the apartment, with about twenty other policemen filing behind her. She walked up to Goldilocks and zapped him with a stun-gun. He dropped to the floor with a thump.
“Don’t worry Bear—we got him.” She put the unconscious man in handcuffs and hauled him to his feet. Two policemen took him outside into the hallway, and they all left.
Bear sighed. It was over… well, at least until the Gingerbread Man found another assassin. But at that moment, Bear was quite sure that he’d live Happily Ever After.

------
Chea. Pretty crap, but oh well. By the way, this was the first draft. I had to cut it down to 400 words, and I got a B. xD Probably better than it deserved, but oh well.
So this next one is just a start of a random story I was writing a few weeks ago. Not good. :P
------

Since the dawn of religion and belief, people have wondered when the world would end. As humankind grew and bloomed as the most intelligent species on Earth, the end seemed unlikely. Then Man became greedy, stupid, reckless. War began and humans fought and battled amongst themselves, whether for land, pride, or simply the taste of blood.
We still learned, and tested our intelligence with many inventions: some good, and many dangerous. Atomic bombs, nuclear warheads, guns, the list grew as time passed. Countries still fought, but now more lives were lost, and less was gained. A majority of the time, wars ballooned from small things such as a bad choice of words. Humans were becoming a danger to not only themselves, but also all other life on Earth. They fought and killed, and destroyed the land. Fields were burned, animals slaughtered, and poison created.
As our intelligence grew dangerously, so did the risk of The End. The world had not enough room nor the strength to hold mankind for much longer. Armageddon was nigh.

“Why?” Amy pouted. “Can I just finish watching the movie?”
“No!” her father cried exasperatedly. “Don’t you understand? We—that is, you, your brother, mother and I—must go now, Amy. This can’t wait!”
“Alright, alright.” She rolled her eyes. “I’m coming, okay? Jeez.”
“Amy!” a voice grew from near the front door. “Don’t speak to your father in that tone.”
“But… but…” Amy stammered.
“Don’t.” Her mother stepped inside, scowling. “Now, James, where are we going?” She sounded almost weary.
Her husband stepped forward hurriedly. “We must get into the shelter, Lilian! Quickly!”
“Why, James?” she questioned. Lilian was used to her husband’s zany claims. Just the other week he’d been saying that the government was planning to secretly poison the water supply, and had bought $500 worth of bottled water. To say the least, she found it hard to be surprised.
“The end of the world!” he exclaimed. “It’s coming! I heard them talking about it! We must get to safety!”
Lilian and Amy shared a look.
“Dad, who was talking about it?” Amy took the chance of asking.
“THEM!” he yelled. “The people! They’re going to blow up the world! I heard it with my own two ears!”
Amy’s mother beckoned her to follow her out to the kitchen. When she was sure that her husband could no longer hear them, she whispered, “I’m worried about him. He seems more sure of it than ever.”
Amy nodded. By fourteen, she was, same as her mother, used to her father. Her younger brother Jay, however, was not.
“What’s goin’ on?” the young boy asked them, curious as to why they were huddled together in the kitchen. He raised an eyebrow suspiciously. “Are you talking about Dad again?”
Amy silently cursed the knowledge of six-year-olds. “No, of course not, Jay.”
The boy’s face brightened. “Okay!” he ran off.
Lilian waited until he too was out of hearing range. “I think we should humour your father, Amy. Maybe if he proves himself wrong, it’ll be better for him.”
Amy’s jaw dropped. “Are you serious?”
Her mother nodded. “I’m going to take him to a…” she paused momentarily, struggling with what she was going to say next, “a special doctor tomorrow.”

------
So, that was random. Lmao. Apologies.
Okay, this next one is the story I was gonna enter in the competition, but it was too late. Also, I didn't finish it. Lol. Anyway, when there are just underlines, it's where the names of places are supposed to be. The competition was sorta where you were supposed to write a story about the city where I live, so the streets and suburbs are kind of personal information. Sorry, :S I know it makes it hard to read, but it was neccesary. :[
------

I glanced anxiously past the truck ahead of me. How much more time?
Okay, so usually I wouldn’t go via the _______ Ferry. The big chunk of metal seemed to take an eternity to grind to a halt on the other side of the river, for a start. And I just didn’t trust those rusting cables. Surely one day we’d all capsize?
Anyway, I’d usually drive through _____. But today, there was no time. I had to take the godforsaken ferry. After all, it was ridiculously close to __________.
Finally, the cables squeaked and the ferry rose up slightly. I put my car into gear and waited for the stupid truck to move. Five minutes later, I was driving through the country paddocks that welcomed me home. And then, BAM! Civilisation. _______ State School loomed up before me, the yellowing oval a not-so-pleasant sight to the eyes. I didn’t care—the memories far blinded the current look of that old oval. I smiled as I turned down ________ _____ Road. Entering __________.
__________ Chase was growing faster than ever. I almost choked at how many bulldozers were camping out at the new preschool. My little suburb, gone! And what seemed like hundreds of teenage punks skateboarding through what I’d known to be bushland. Oh well. You can’t argue with progression.
Almost there. Aha! Home. I signalled my turning right and drove a small distance through another street, until the familiar overgrown grass and toy-filled lawn met my eyes. And suddenly, my reminiscent mood left me, and I became breathless with panic again. I remembered why I was here.
Quickly, I jumped out of the car and ran through the driveway, dodging scooters and tennis balls on the way. I threw open the screen door and called, “Hey!”
No answer. A thudding noise began to grow from somewhere inside. I groaned—it was coming. I jumped into the house and slammed the door behind me. The old German Shepherd bounded through the hallway and jumped full-pelt into my chest.
“Oh, dear God,” I wheezed, pushing her off me. “Hi, Leli.” She raised her paw in greeting, and stood on my foot. I winced, and continued walking through the house. “Hello?”
“OVER HERE!” my dad’s voice boomed from out the back. I hurried along, passing through the cluttered mess that I once called home. Leli the dog followed me, panting excitedly.
“Where is she? Do you know?” I said, speaking almost fast enough that the words were slurred together.
“Of course we don’t know!” My dad exclaimed huffily. “Otherwise we would have told you!”
I narrowed my eyes. I had not just driven for forty minutes to meet this. “Well?” I demanded.
“Well what?”
“What are we going to do about it?” I spluttered. Okay, I was freaking out. But that was totally within my rights. My little sister was lost somewhere. Missing. Aliens could’ve abducted her and we wouldn’t even know. Well, maybe the alien thing was a bit of an exaggeration, but we had no idea where she was!
My dad was silent. I closed my eyes briefly in annoyance and then turned to my mother, hoping she’d be more helpful.
Mum was incredibly pale. She had dark shadows under her eyes and looked very ready to collapse. She was worried, too. And my dad’s childish nature when it came to the wellbeing of his second-born was not helping in the slightest. She didn’t look like she had any ideas, either.
Deciding that this was taking way too long, I started. “How long has she been gone?” I checked my watch. Three-thirty. I groaned.
There wasn’t much time to spare when it came to my schedule. Every day had every single minute planned, down to about midnight. I didn’t have time to take a bunch of hours off, searching for my sister. But I had to. I was worried, and I wouldn’t be able to work with this on my mind for the rest of the day. I removed my watch and discarded it. It would only be a distraction now.
“She’s been gone for seven hours,” my mum voiced, “since eight-thirty in the morning. She went by herself to _____.”
My jaw dropped. My thirteen-year-old sister had gone to _____, and the first conclusion they had come to when she hadn’t returned was that she was missing? Gosh, the girl had probably been side-tracked into several hundred different stores. _____ Shopping Centre was huge, and packed with distractions for teenage minds such as Katie.
“So why are you worrying?”
“And then…” my mother continued, in a painfully slow way, “She called us to tell us that she was on the bus home. Four hours ago.”
Eep. It took half an hour to catch the bus home from _____. Okay, so something had happened on the bus home. What route was that? I struggled to think. 444. Yes, that was right.
“Any more phone calls after that?” I asked.
My dad nodded gravely. “We got a call from her about two hours ago, but no one spoke into the receiver. There was just… breathing.”
I went numb with panic. My heart started to thud in my chest, and I’m sure I went several shades paler. My sister had been kidnapped. My sister had been kidnapped. My sister had been—
“Where do we start looking, Ally?” my mum asked desperately.
I swallowed and did my best to feign calmness. “Have you called the police?”
My father nodded. “They said they’d keep an eye out for her.”
I thought hard, and suddenly an idea hit me. “The bus service? You could ask the drivers of all the 444’s if they’d seen anyone matching Katie’s description.”
My mum nodded, and walked into the house. I shifted my stance nervously, and underneath me, a twig snapped in half. I jumped. My nerves were getting the best of me. I couldn’t take waiting like this anymore. I had to go look for her.
“You make sure that Mum contacts the bus service, and the both of you can see if they’ve spotted Katie anywhere. Call me when you know. I’m going to _____.”
My dad nodded silently. I wheeled around, knocking a dead pot plant over as I went. I treaded through the mess of the house, past the hyperactive dog, and my mother on the phone in the living room. She looked close to tears.
I walked out the door and shut it behind me before jogging to my car. I didn’t know how long it’d take me to drive to _____. Traffic was getting worse these days… I knew that once upon a time, it had taken fifteen minutes by car. I hoped that it was like that today.

Halfway through __________ and _______, I was proved wrong. With a sigh, I held the brakes, and one by one, the cars edged up the hill. Ten minutes later, I reached _______, and pulled over. Next to _____ and home, this was where Katie was most likely to go should she get off the bus. I glanced at all the bus stops. No Katie. _______ Village, the bakery, Cold Rock, Coffee Club—still no Katie. I sighed and drove around the roundabout. And then I kept driving.
Another ten minutes passed, and I’d just entered _____. Finally. I sighed. I drove up the ramp and found somewhere to park on the roof. I had an idea.
Feeling like a complete loser and utter idiot, I hastily climbed up to the roof of my car, and held my hand over the top of my eyes, just on my brow, as if I expected it to help me see better. I saw the bus terminal, and one of the entrances. Something unnerved me about the terminal. It was too dark and shady, and too easy for a teenage girl to be abducted. I decided to face my concerns, and check it out.

Wow, _____ was big. It had taken me twenty minutes to get from the roof to the ground floor, and still I had to walk half a kilometre to get where I wanted to be. People bustled past me, oblivious and uncaring to my problem. I felt extremely alone, and maybe even foolish. The concrete had recently been spray-painted. It read, 8BRz. Whatever that meant.
Stop it, Ally, I thought furiously to myself, don’t let your short attention span distract you. For once in your life, concentrate on the task at hand!

I’d been right. The bus terminal was creepy. I didn’t like it all. And seeing as how it was later in the day, there weren’t many people catching buses. Me, almost all alone, at a creepy bus stop. The concrete was greying, and the road was near black. Buses rumbled past every few minutes or so, and occasionally the doors to the shopping centre would open behind me, and close with a thud. I sat on one of the graffitied seats for nearly ten minutes, unsure of what I was supposed to be looking for.
Deciding to take action, I walked in and out of the seats, weaving through them, looking for clues. Clues? What am I, now? A detective?
Aha! The bus timetable. I edged closer. The 444 had come at… Oh god, it came every fifteen minutes! That really narrowed it down. The doors whooshed open behind me, and a tapping of shoes drew closer. I froze.
“Excuse me…” a hand clutched my shoulder. My eyes widened and I turned around, breathing hard. “I have something for you.” An old man stood in front of me, looking a little startled at the winded-rhinoceros look on my face. He held an envelope out to me nervously.
“Oh, uh, thanks,” I said, embarrassed. I took it suspiciously. He hobbled off, probably glad to get away. I watched him go, and he re-entered the shopping centre, lost to my eyes.
Wait a minute! Ally, you moron! Hands shaking, I opened the envelope. On the front had been written, “Seeker”. My breath quickened.

Seeker,

You don’t know me. I don’t know you. But we both know someone. Yes, you know who I mean. And she’s missing, isn’t she? Did you lose her?


I cried out in shock and panic.

You need not worry. Katie is safe… for now. However, you tell me, how much are you willing to risk to get her back? Should I just… slit her throat now? No, no, that wouldn’t do, would it?

I shook my head desperately. No, no, no.

Alright. Now to business. If you want the girl back, you’ll have to do something for ME. Are you ready? It’s sort of like a game… but instead of paper money, there’s a life at stake. Or should I say… two.

My eyes widened. Oh, lord. I was dealing with a crazy person.

Now here’s what you have to do. Are you ready, Seeker? Hope—for your sake—that you are.
Katie is safe with me, but only while you’re still in the game. Pay close attention. You have to travel to ______. There’s a bowling alley there. Ask for a guy named Mark. He’ll give you more information.

Wishing you luck.


Oh, for the love of God. I burst into tears.

------
Again, apologies for the blanks. xD It's like those Fill In The Blanks worksheets, lol. Anywho... one more story. I dunno if I've posted this one or not. It's a few years old. I think I wrote it when I was around 10, so apologies for the bad writing. xP
------

The mess in that room suggested a very agitated person had occupied it for several weeks now. Crumpled, torn pieces of paper, crumbs from various foods, books splayed unceremoniously on the floor, and the sheets of the small, aging bed, that were crumpled over the thin mattress, were all the signs of a person who was full of energy- much too full to occupy such a small space as was the bedroom in question.

No one would have noticed the small, thin figure of a girl sitting beside the bed on an uncomfortable-looking chair, unmoving. She stared out into space, all hope gone from her eyes, for now, at least. These signs were the result of neglect.

The cupboard which was beside the bed linked with the wall, and was her saviour. Every night, at precisely 11:23, she would force the rusted doors opens, and crawl through the small, dusty-looking hole that lead to an area in which she could access whatever she needed.

The tunnel, which she knew every nook and cranny of, stretched over a distance of around 50 metres, or so she guessed. It is fair enough that one can lose a sense of distance after being locked away for so long.

Every night, before her crawl to nourishment, she would stare out the barred windows of her ‘bedroom’, just in case. Just in case the people who had so clearly promised her freedom would remember this bind, and come to save her. She then glanced at the old, cracked clock beside her bed before taking her fate into her own hands.

Several weeks ago- though she knew nothing of the exact time, another factor of confinement- she was taken away from everyone she knew and loved. She was taken away from her family and her friends, her home. Why, she did not know yet, but before she was hauled away to this dank prison of which she was expected to die, her parents had promised her freedom, her life back.

She remembered their exact words as if burned into her mind. She said them aloud, everyday, to herself, in an attempt to find a loophole, maybe a clue. Why had these people taken her away? What did they expect in gaining from her horrible death?

The day in which her life flew out of her reach, she remembered picture clear:
She came home, happy, entering the house herself, as per usual, but instead of being welcomed by her mother, along with food after her day’s work and her father’s questions of the day’s accomplishments, she met two thugs, and a man. A man who, from one glance, she could tell was evil, heartless and cruel. He wore a cruel smirk on his hollow face, and his cold eyes bore into hers with a gut-wrenching horror. He walked up to her and stared at her for what seemed like an eternity. She stood, rooted to the spot, gazing at his horrible features- his hook-like nose, his long, spider-like hands. He stood back and smirked, and then shouted something in a different language to his assistants, who immediately hauled her off her feet and started to march to the door. They were met, however, by the girl’s parents, who, though small in comparison to the tall men, had a fierce look in their eyes: a look prodded on by their love for the girl writhing in the arms of the cronies.
‘Let her down, and we will not harm you,’ Her father uttered quietly, but every syllable quavered with anger.
‘Oh, my dear man- with the girl, I don’t think you will lay a finger on any of us,’ Laughed the man behind the thugs, ‘I mean, we all know how cowardly you are, what with not telling your daughter who she is and whatnot…’

Who she is…. These words stuck with the girl now still, and she pondered over them- what did this mean? She thought of what happened afterwards…

‘You can’t take her,’ uttered the girl’s mother fearfully, ‘She doesn’t know.’
At this the man laughed.
‘Oh, my dear lady, I have no intention on letting her knowledge go unquenched… or do I? Maybe she would do better off not knowing- then she could die in peace…’
Her mother squeaked with fear. She knew there was no bargaining with this man.
‘Lily,’ she addressed the girl now, ‘I am so sorry. We both are- your father and I. We didn’t mean for this to happen. We wanted no harm out of this... Rest assured, if this scum lays so much as a finger on you, we will make sure that that finger touches nothing besides cold earth ever again.’ She glared coldly at the tall figure standing beside her. It appeared that he had been laughing silently.
‘We will come for you, Lily,’ her father assured her, cutting across the snickering of the heartless figure. ‘We are not going to let you die.’
With that, the man snapped his fingers and the thugs began marching once again. Lily had started to scream, and the tallest thug pulled something out from behind him and she suddenly felt very cold. The last thing she heard before everything went dark was her mother’s screams…
Lily had then awoken in the room, which had held no other person for the past few weeks.

She scrambled through the hole and managed to squeeze her way through the small tunnel that led to the kitchens. For a moment, everything was going as planned, but then the tunnel shivered for a moment, and Lily stopped moving in horror. She could feel something moving behind her; heard breaths taken raggedly, angrily. She screamed when a hand fell upon her ankle, dragging her back to her prison.
She was thrown onto the small bed, where she sat shaking. The man who had grabbed her didn’t look Lily straight in the eyes, rather paced on the hard floor.
He looked at her for the first time after 5 minutes. She had calmed down, but was still afraid that this man was going to hurt her, kill her.
“You are Lily, is that correct?” the man said roughly, a bit of an Italian accent about him.
She nodded nervously.
“Lily, I am here to negotiate.”
“What could I possibly have that you’d want?”

------
To tell you the truth, I can't remember where I was going with that story. Lmao. Oh well. I guess I just wanted to show you guys what kind of writer I was a lot of years ago. :S Ehh. Not so good! (Although it hasn't changed much, hahaha.)

Anywho, I think this post is long enough. xD
I don't expect you to have read all-- if any-- of the stories, so yeah. I just posted them... for no real reason.

Okay, gotta go.

<3 <3 <3

~Sammy

PS: Christine, sorry, I forgot to write that story about you. xD I'll try to remember next time.
Mari, yes, blame the news people!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xo hi hi xo

I like those stories. Haha Goldilocks an assisin, Bear a guy, Cinderella with the cops, and Gingerbread man in prison LOL.


Im currently on youtube. Yes I am. You should search up "iRack" and 'SNL Iran' so funny.

Oh and search up "Charlie the unicorn" That's soooo funny.

Yes sammy, BLAME THE NEWS PEOPLE!!
Or you could blam Charlie the Unicorn, your choice.

I better go.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

xo bi bi xo

Christine Woodward said...

haha yes i was going ask where the story about me was! lol
YAY I WAS IN YOUR DREAM!! were we friends?? =]
i liked those stories when i first read you were posting a few i was like hmm should i read them...then i looked at the time and was like umm what the heck anything to avoid shoe shopping XD
lol
happy new year darling [=
xxo