I’m back. And you know why?
Yes, okay, I was upset about that conversation, I still am. But y’know, I’ve just started to become my old self again lately—my happy, hyper, fun-to-be-around self. And I’m not going to let ONE thing drag me back down. Because the way I used to be—upset all the time, down, anti-social, hating life—that’s not something I wish upon anyone. And I certainly don’t envy the people who are good enough to put up with it.
Life is something that we should all love, because without life… we wouldn’t have the people we care about. And, finally, I’ve figured that out. And I’m not going to let that one depressing thing lose it! I don’t need any more depression. It’s wasted so much of my life already, and I can’t get that back. I’m not going to let it happen again; I’m done being depressed.
You know what? I read through my whole blog the other day. ALL of it. And you know what I’ve noticed? The more I read to the recent posts, the happier I sound. I wonder if you guys noticed that, too.
And I think it’s good. I’m glad to be happy. I love feeling this way. And I’m not giving it up for anything! So I’m back, because I love writing. And I love writing to you guys. ;] And nothing could stop me from it.
So, all depressing thoughts aside now, FOR GOOD. I’m starting again. I’m forgetting the past. I’m done. This is a new start. And I’m not just talking about the blog. I’m talking about life. I’m FINISHED worrying about whether May and Simone will forgive me, you know what, STUFF them! If they’re going to ignore me, fine! And if they’re not going to explain, it shows how much they think of me. I don’t need them, I have other friends. And they’re good people.
So, guys, there goes the unhappy, serious Sam out the window. Let’s see if we can make some good improvements in my writing now, eh? Fun writing, and GOOD stories. No more of this depressing, my-life-is-crap drivel.
So… what to talk about?
Alright, here’s something that is totally exciting: SAW IV. It’s coming out on Thursday! OMG! I’m so happy! I’m going to see it! I don’t care if I have to BEG my parents, they’re going to take me (and possibly Ellie) and that’s that. Hehehe. xD
Okay, so I haven’t seen Saw II or III, but, y’know… I can rent them… somehow. My parents will give in, if I bug them enough, I hope.
And now… any Aussies watch the political debate? The only thing I liked about it was the arrow worm thing or whatever, and the fact that John Howard kept making an idiot of himself by bashing his hand into the microphone, xD! It cracked me up. Other than that, zzzzzzz… Man, they’re such speech-makers. Urgh, what’s with politicians and boringness? Sheesh.
LOL, that was a totally pointless paragraph. Ehhhh.
Okay. I’ll tell you the secret to me finally cheering up. You wanna know? Okay. On google I looked up funny Scrubs quotes, and read. And read. For hours, until I was crying with laughter. That’s my secret. :]
I’ll post them on the side, so you can read them too. The one that actually drove me to tears of laughter was this one. :P
[J.D. faces a burnt-faced Dr. Kelso, who has just had hot coffee splashed on his face]
JD: [Thinking] Oh my God, do not say splotchy.
JD: Good splotchy, Dr Splotchy.
Hehehehehehe! I love that! xD It even made me crack up then. And whoever didn’t laugh? To you I say… GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR! And… possibly several seasons of Scrubs. :]
Ahaha… yeah. Well… guys… ahaha… xD Splotchy…
Where was I? Nowhere, as usual? Oh, okay.
So… today, Tuesday. Ah, today was excellent! May didn’t come for the first time in EVER! And I was just so happy. I actually got to talk to friends that May’s been blocking me from for weeks. And, by the way, Kayla LOOOOOOVES the new nickname she made up. Actually, she makes excuses to come see me, just to scream, “SAMBO THE HOBO!”
Hehehehe. Damn her.
We went to sport with them today, and on the way, we were discussing the new name, and she’s like, “Heeheehee, hobo…”
And without thinking I say, “I’m not a hobo! I have shoes!” And all four of them (Lara, Kayla, Simone and another friend) just totally crack up. Hehehe… shoes.
Then the other friend (I’ll call her Amy) goes, “Lara! Take Sambo’s shoes!”
And I look at Lara and mutter, “Take them and DIE.”
And Lara’s like, “Eep.”
Ahaha! Funny stuff. Well, it was to me.
And Ellie poured a bottle over water over me at morning tea. Eeeeeh, that was frickin’ cold!
And… yeah, I’ve been saying “Jesus, Mother of God!” a lot, and Sarah’s like, “That’s just WRONG!” xD
And I told her the splotchy thing and she laughed so hard she couldn’t breathe.
And in HPE! Omg. We had theory, “Zzzz…” right? Wrong. Well, the group we’re in has Simone, May, me, K, and three other girls… let’s just call them Lyss, Emma and Julie. Lyss is pretty, erm, dominant, loud. Y’know, whatever people stereotype as “popular”, she’s probably the most in grade nine.
So, they make fun of K, obviously. Me and Simone were just laughing, cause they’re like, “K, SMILE! SMILE! Don’t you know how to smile? Aww…”
And then we were trying to work, (well, ‘trying’ may be a bit of an exaggeration, but anyhow) and the teacher said that K, Emma and I didn’t have to do anything cause we’d been working well in class. (Hahaha, suuuure.)
And Lyss is like, “What the? K’s been working!?!?” And we all asked her what she’d actually done, and the three girls were pestering her… then we locked a guy in a locker, he broke it, and then they kept pestering her. LOL, random.
And she looks at me (unfortunate enough to be sitting next to her) and Simone, and says, “What have THEY done?!”
And Lyss goes, “OMIGOD! SAM’S DONE PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING HERE! SHE’S THE ONE WHO WROTE THREE EFFING LETTERS AND WENT TO SEE THE BUSINESS MANAGER AND STUFF!”
And K’s like, “Whoop-dee-doo.”
And Lyss says, “So what’ve you done?”
And K doesn’t say anything. Blegh, she’s so annoying.
And they were bugging her again, and AGAIN she asks what Simone and I have done. And then this guy… erm, Mitch? Yeah. He comes over, and so does… Hm, Lizzie, and they all start lecturing Kasey, and backing me up… I tell ya, I know it’s horrible that I let them bully her like that, but it felt really good to have everyone standing up for me, y’know?
So then we wrote a sheet of what she could do—like, ten minutes of research on the computer at home, big deal, right?
She pushes the paper away and goes, “No.”
Eeeeeeeeegh! What the hell is the point of being in a group if you’re just gonna sit there giving the death-stare to people?
Well, I think I talked about that long enough.
Hm… talked to Nat at lunch… and, that’s it, really. I convinced Ellie to come see Saw IV with me, if I pay for her ticket (she’s broke, lol).
Uhm, yeah, they were the most exciting aspects of my day.
Yesterday was a Student Free Day, so I took my sis, her friend and her little sister to see Underdog… again. I’ve probably already told you guys this, but oh well. And… erm, yeah. That’s it. :]
I just wanted to REALLY thank you guys for your awesome comments! Really. They helped soooo much, all of them. Thanks heaps, I really really appreciated them. :]
Okay, I'll post laaaater, guys. :P
<3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i read every single one of those scrubs quotes =]
good splotchy dr splotchy dammit! lol
i really like the one that ends with "touch'e magic hallway" lol, that was my msn name once =]
and WOO! for happyness winning =]
you and simone are talking?? is that only when may isnt around??
ive decided mays stupid, we should lock her in a cupboard [=
and and and i cant remember what else your blog said
i'll tell you one of my favourite scrubs quotes =]
JD and Turk got watchie-talkies and Carla was saying something to Turk about how Turk and JD are closer or something then JD comes through on the watchie-talkie and says "Tell her i've known you longer"
LOL! its in season 5, when JD and his girlfriend bought the land and built a deck
[=
kaywellllllll have a super fantastically spectacular week
=]
JUST THOUGHT OF ANOTHER SCRUBS QUOTE!!!
Janitor standing at a corner spots a nurse with bad hair and starts talking to himeself:
knock knock
whos there?
nurse mophead
nurse mophead who??
who have a mophead
LOL!! just thought id share =]
Yay for oldeselves!
Yeah, I noticed that, too. I also noticed that I was mean in the beginning. Hehehehehe, sorry. Yaaaay, stuff May and April! Hahahaha, i read through my blog, too. Noticed I say some words a lot. But I haven't changed much.
OoOoO me want to see Saw IV too!!! I havent seen 2 or 3 either, but I shalll... uhh, sometime.
Hahahahaha, yay for Scrubs. I think I might rent the seasons. I read the quotes. All of 'em. God, there were a lot. They were hilarious.
I also noticed that at some point, instead of writing K, you wrote her actual name... I don't remember. Oh yeah, Kasey.
Bye bye now.
Smile!
bahah scrubs quotes are so funny! =]
You know who May reminds me of? LUCY! SOund familiar. I mean not with the whole boy-friend stealing thingo but the attitude i think is pretty well the same. Although then again i think its a bit different but still...! Its good you and some of your old friends actually got to talk again. Does this mean that when May gets back they will be blocked of again?
meeeeeeeee!
xx
p.s -- you know who i am :p
Post a Comment