Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No, the exam was literally demonic. Evil laugh and all.

Omigosh!
The rats just stole my revision sheet!
NO! :O THEY ATE QUESTION 24!!!!!!

Hey peoples.
I'm posting too often, haha.
But, I'm bored. And in a fairly good mood-- which, this time, I can understand.

I did my Physics exam today, it went overtime so took up 2 hours. It was... ergh... demonic, as the title states (that's something I said earlier to Chante). But I'm glad it's over. Also, no more classes for 6 days! And no work (as in, at the pet shop) for 4 days! And my birthday is in 3 days! Yaaaaay!

So, I have my Chemistry exam tomorrow, which I'm not too worried about. I'm fairly sure I'll pass.
Although Jellybean is making it difficult seeing as she just ran off with my Periodic Table!!!!
Gah, these rats are frickin' insane! Why eat paper when I give them perfectly good food!?
xD

Ahh, I'm talking to Stalker Guy :D :D :D We're both revising via MSN, lol.
Also, today, I basically spent the whole day talking to Lewis.
We had Physics together and he was helping me be calm. (I didn't study at all last night *shifty eyes* so I was a bit worried this morning, lol.)
Then at Morning Tea he was talking to me about why I don't revise right before exams (the answer, btw, is it's just confusing to cram your head full of info right before the exam, it's stupid).
Then we walked to the exam with Chante and Jess. And he sat behind me through it and I'd glance over my shoulder and catch him watching me. Which may sound creepy but it wasn't xD
Then he was talking to me all through lunch. But also this weird conversation happened. I was celebrating the fact that the exam was over by blowing bubbles that Rya had given me. I was doing it all lunch, so.

Lewis: Are you ever going to stop with the bubbles!?
Me: Umm, no *blows more bubbles*.
Lewis: Aaagh, it went in my ear!
Me: *cracks up*
Lewis: Hmm...
Me: What?
Lewis: Can I take a picture of you? I bet it'd look really good.
Me: Uhh...
Lewis: I... I mean, with the bubbles and lighting and stuff, it'd be a cool picture.
Me: Erm--
Lewis: Nevermind, forget I said anything.
Me: ...Okay?

O_o I dunno if I wrote it right but it was awkward, lol.
Anyways, when everyone left at the end of lunch, I said 'bye' in general to everyone, and when Lewis walked away he didn't say something to everyone, he just said 'Bye Sam!' and everyone raised their eyebrows at me and then we went to class. >.>

Something I forgot to mention is about a week ago on msn I was interrogating everyone online about who they like. And so I asked Lewis, Alex, Sarina and Stalker Guy, to name a few. Well, Lewis kept changing the subject and all that, so naturally I was curious... cause, yeah. So then I was asking him and he wouldn't tell me, he just told me someone he used to like and so I was wondering why he could tell me that and not the person he liked now too.
So the next day in Physics I brought it up again and he kept saying he'd tell me later, etc. Then on msn that arvo he was being all emo so I asked what was wrong, and this is basically the conversation:

Lewis: I pretty much asked Rya out earlier, okay?
Me: Did you? What happened?
Lewis: She said no.
Me: Explain.
Lewis: We were in the library, I asked if she wanted to go to my place to study on the weekend, for exams, and she said her parents are really strict...
Me: Her parents are really strict. And if it sounded to her like it sounds to me, I don't think she thought you were asking her out.
Lewis: You weren't there, okay?
Me: Okay...
Lewis: Sorry, it's just, I'm so stupid.
Me: Just quit thinking so much into it; it's not like she said no and didn't give you a valid reason.
Lewis: I suppose.

So apparently the girl he likes is Rya, who was my first guess the day before.
And yeah. He made me promise not to say anything to anyone. The next day I told Rya about how he'd been upset about it and she was like, "Omigosh! I didn't think he was asking me out!" and I told her I'd thought as much. But she felt really bad about it.
The thing with Lewis is that our group kind of just sees him as a friend/acquaintance (depending on who you are; Sarah and Kate HATE him), cause he's just... I dunno, you kind of have to know him in real life.
But, erm, >.> Yeah. I don't really feel like discussing how I see him.
*Cough*
*Or some slightly more subtle gesture*

I'm fairly happy right now :D
I'd be happier if more people were on MSN though. Most people are off studying.
I probably should be too, but to be honest, my brain just doesn't work like that. If I stress myself out over revision the night before, I won't remember half of what I already know. So I figure I'm better off sticking with what I already know, and just glancing over everything we've learned so I remember it. But that's it.
I reckon if I sleep properly and am in a good mood tomorrow, I'll most likely do better in the exam than if I stay up til 2 freaking out.
PLUS I don't have to wake up til like 10 tomorrow :D :D :D
Though I should probably wake up at 9.
But that's waaaaay better than 6.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo,
Enough rambling for today, I think.

Hopefully I can write up another happy post tomorrow. :]
<3

1 comment:

mia said...

yaay. im glad you're happy :)

lmao at your rats eating your homework. :D

hmm, i really thought lewis liked you until he asked out someone else. maybe he does?

xoxoxo