Sunday, November 11, 2007

And on, to Post 65...

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I ending up staying at Ellie's. It was awesome, we played the Nintendo Wii all day, but occasionally went out into the living room where a tupperware party was being held and stole spring rolls, cordial and pizza. And we played with Ellie's baby cousin, HE'S SO CUTE! He's a year old, and he has wavy brown hair and blue eyes, and the cutest laugh! Ahaha... ha. Anyway.

Then... yeah, we just hung out all day, playing shooting games on the Wii (I shot 160 things in 30 seconds, BWAHAHAHA!) and that's about it. I fell asleep on my stomach and then the cat fell asleep on my back. It was like, erm... oookay, LOL.

So seriously, guys, what's with the font? Sheesh.

Anyway, today I got home at 7 am and everyone was asleep. So I talked to my friend online (who is no longer suicidal! :D :D :D) andddd that's it. Then I watched Lord of the Rings 2, cause my sister wanted to, and then I fell asleep on the couch until about 4 in the afternoon. Well, that was my weekend, LOL.

And by the way, I was at Ellie's DAD's house this time. And when we were joking around with Jack, he was staring at me for a while, and then he goes, "You used to be SHY, and now you're like, HYPER!"
Which kinda made me think. Cause I am sorta shy around people at first, but then if you know me, I'm just annoying and crazy.

And Jack's friend was over, and I know for a fact (he being in my sister's grade at school) that he's usually really loud and outgoing, but for some reason he was being totally quiet and polite. So Jack goes, "I know why you're acting weird. You liiiiike someone..." and they didn't know that Ellie and I were listening, and for some reason Jack kept nodidng towards me. Um. Guys, no, I'm not stupid. But, seriously, EW! He's like ten! LOL! And then Jack's friend kept looking at me shyly. Ahaha... rolling eyes moment much?

Well, that made me sound like a stalker. So, talking about something else......... hm....... COMMENTS!

PF: Me, abusive? *Scoffs* Pshhh. Liars, they are. Yeah, I know! I'm like, "Seriously, is that ALL you could have said? GOD! If you're going to bother sending an email, SAY SOMETHING!" Lol. Oops, think I might've overreacted a bit. Oh well.
Hahaha! Yeah, I know! May's hardly ever away! Yessss, that made my day. And I know I shouldn't have, but I sorta felt sorry for Simone. Not that I actually talked/looked at her the entire day, but still. Hrm.
Well, the thing is, now when class is over and we go get our bags, K comes and waits for me. So when I leave, she leaves. And she's usually ready to leave before me, so I can't leave class early. Gahhhhh! A leech, I say! A leech!
Hahaha, yeah, dead bodies: great acting material, eh? Now I just have to prepare my award's acceptant speech...
Haha, glad you think it was all normal. Phew. Finally, someone who understands. And I think it's verrrrry possible that I hit my head. :] I also did when I saw the spider.
Yeah, K's family is a bit... er, funny. Her dad married his brother's exwife, and therefore K's cousins are also her step-siblings, not to mention the alcoholic mother and lawsuits in and out of every second week, and... ohhhh my god, I know waaaay too much about her family.
Yeah, I can type without looking at the keyboard, which I don't think is very exceptional whatsoever, but there you go. Maybe the people in my class are retarded typers. *Pause* Not that YOU'RE a retarded typer. Hahaha. Damn. I've backed myself into a corner here. SAVE ME, JEBUS!!!!!!!
India, Indio, hahaha... she'd kill me if she saw that. LOL. Well, you're right, I did assume. Well, we don't actually have GRASS in our backyard, it's just paved with bricks. :l I hate it, but yeah.
Hahahaha! I saw the gap and kept scrolling, and then I saw the "Sambo the hobo" part, LMAO! Made me have a laughing fit, dammit! xD

Christine: Why hello! I thought you'd gone on a trip to Europe or something. Well, no, I didn't actually think that... I just... made it up right then and there. You happy? Anyways, LOL. Ramming K out of the way... ahaha... yeah... xD I dunno how that'd turn out. But it's a good idea! Honest! I'll put it in my "Plan B" pile, kay? Alrighty then.
Hahaha! Robot truck! Gasp! That's awesome! A talking truck! Aaaaah! Must invent!
Yeah but I'm better now and ready to fall off the table again. :]
See! Me neither! Finally a normal person!!!!! YAY! :D
Kschhhh cya! OMG, YOU'RE AN ASTRONAUT!
Oh, and this is totally random, but I was thinking about it today, and did you know that your name has Christ in it? Therefore you invented Christmas. And OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SANTA. I HAVE MADE A DISCOVERY!!!!! AAAAH!!!!!!
Okay, I'm done. :]

Mari: Your memory seems to be faltering, you should get that checked out. I know a good sidewalk that you can hit your head on, it should fix the problem straight away. :]
Ooooh an expensive vase! Yep, definitely where'd I'd be. Question... where are we? Museum? Art gallery? Dun dun dun...
:] Hehehe thanks for the comment.


Alrighty guys, I'm bored talking to you now. Juuuust kidding, I'm tired (been awake for a whole four hours, GASP!) and the pancakes and ice cream made me sleepier. Hahaha. I totally didn't mean to make that sound braggish. :P Cya laaater, guys.

Peace!

<3 <3 <3

~Sammy






(--isn't a hobo)

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

grr! i tried to comment last night but it wouldnt let me!
but anyway

FIRST COMMENT!!! =D
lol.
:O !! you stole spring rolls,cordial and pizza??! im gonna have to report you to the food stealing police!!
ellies baby cousin sounds cute. you should steal him and then be like "no this is my baby..."

my friend has a nintendo Wii its funn lol.

thats really good that your friend isnt suicidal.

lord of the rings?? i thought we talked about this?! its boring dont watch it you'll fall asleep and die, any of that sound familiar??

baha i know what you mean about being shy at first then its like screw it lets be hyper!!

howd you know i went on a trip to europe?? are you stalking me?? :O
no its ok i dont mind
lol.

plan B?? thats almost plan A!! what is plan A??

i think robot truck needs a theme song.

robot truck oh robot truck your a robot truck dun na na na na naaaa robot truck is a hero the greatest hero of all dun na na na na na naaaa

or something like that.

thts what i was going for with the whole kschh thing like an astronaugh or a walkie talkie. me and one of my friends were doing that the other day.

OH NO! you figured out my secret!! try to keep it quiet okay?? im seeing how many people can guess. =]

okie dokie arti chokie

love ya sambo















the hobo

=]
xxo

Indigo said...

Hey ,
the wii sounded fun I have yet to play one though,


The one yer old baby.. Sounds so cute I love babys.
So a ten year has a crush on you what FLttery darling... LOL
I have had an annoying crush but not that young though,,,
Keeep
it up,
Indi

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo
*Gasp!* Theives! Hey you have to share those spring rolls!
The very last part cracked me up!.^_^

Ooo a sidewalker? Weelll mii memory is coming back now so I mite not need them.

MMMMM yummy. Pancakes and icecream....

OOOO you liiiiiiiike someone?? TELL ME!!!!

xo bi bi xo
( H a v e ) [ a ] ( G r e a t ) [ d a y ]
-- xo LilMizMari xo








(--isnt a hobo either)