Yeah. Ooooh, beware my awesome brain power.
Well, today was... well, I'm glad it's over with, because Thursdays are always exhausting. But I'm not going to be able to write in as much detail as I'd like, 'cause my hands are REALLY sore, and my family will be coming home soon.
Wow, right after I wrote that my dad called. Haha, weird. And then I hit my elbow against the wall. :l
So anyway!
Today... didn't do much until... lunch? Yeah, lunch. We played Mercy again, but this time properly. Ellie and Missy and Sarah and Rya and I played. Let me just say, it explains why my hands hurt right now. They're internally bleeding, and still bright red from three hours ago. Hahaha, there are little red dots all over my hands! It's awesome. And we're doing... whatsitcalled, Secret Santa?... or whatever this year, and I got Nat. But I might be switching with Ellie to get Sarah, because Ellie and Missy basically figured out who everyone has in secret today, and then told me. So it's not really secret for us anymore, hehehe. Now, what could I get Nat? She likes purple, apparently. And I know that Sarah wants something from Diva. Okay. That's easier.
I'm just talking out my problems to you guys, LOL. My bad.
Anywho, after lunch I had Maths, and I was walking to A Block, and suddenly I saw Josh hanging over the second storey balcony (which is REALLY high and long). I stopped and glanced up at him curiously for a minute, before realizing that he was waving at me frantically. I gave him my "What the hell do you want?" look. Yes, I have a look to express all that. He yells, "Hi Sam!" and grins at me, still waving stupidly, before drinking from a bottle of water briefly. I stared at him suspiciously (of course, me always being paranoid) and kept walking. But then I looked down, because something wasn't right. I'd been walking along a concrete path, and suddenly there was this squeaking sound. I glanced at my feet, and the path was covered in water. I stood there for a moment, tring to put two and two together.... and leapt backwards with a shriek, before half a bottle of water rained down in front of me and hit the path with a splash. It just missed me, hahaha! I am proud of the fact that I realized it before it happened, which had about a two-second interval. I ran up the stairs of A Block and over to Josh, glaring. He looked over at me and groaned at the fact that I was totally untouched by the water. "Nice try," I said, and smiled evilly, before running off again. He yelled, "I'll get May then!" and I called back, "Good luck with that!"
In Maths I talked to Simone. I know I should be angry and ignorant and stuff, and I know that I want to yell and scream at her and hate her forever, but I can't. I just can't... cause Maths is the last shred of time I ever have with her when we can actually talk. I don't care that it's because she has no one else, I don't care that we only talk because neither of us has the guts to say what we want to say, I just can't yell at her. I can't ignore her. I can't even outwit her with my vocabulary. I can't. Maybe I'll just do this until the end of the year (three more weeks!) and then I'll be free. Maybe.
Well, enough about me. Time for my much-loved comments. :]
PF: Well, look who it is! :O Yaaay. I know, you missed TWO! >:o How dare you?!?!?! GOD! Just... just don't talk to me, okay? *Sniff*
No, anyway. xD I'm glad your computer is betterer. I would like to tell you guys what it means, but then you'll know what letter her name starts with, and then you're going to think, "What names start with --mystery letter--?" And don't deny it, I know you would. :]
Hehehe, see how much work I do in Drama?
Ahhh, so other people DO think about them. Good. I'm not alone. x]
No no no, I don't mind being called random, I mind being called Random. As in, "Hey, Random, get the ball!" not, "Hahaha! You're so random!" Geddit? :D
Yes, less classes with May and Simone and K equals more awesomer. And... well, I've been studying Japanese for four years now, ever since I was nine, and then I didn't have Japanese this year. Soooo I hope I get it next year; I'm forgetting everything! IIE!
I think I've told you guys about the vet thing before... like, three months ago. Haha. I want to be an author AND a vet, to make it easier. :P
Yeah! I know! I'm like, oh god, and I have to answer thiiiiis, and thiiiiis, and oh mannn, there's more.
Oh, really? Do I stand out that much? Lol. AHAHAHA! YOU FOUND JAKE! LOL! It's funny cause I laugh at the afro too. xD Mostly cause the time I saw him before the wedding his whole head had been shaved, so I was like, "Hooooooly jebus." xD Dad kept screaming, "LOOK EVERYONE! THE LEAD SINGER FROM WOLFMOTHER!"
Yesss, our family likes to look alike, lol. Well, these two generations, anyway. My mum looks like an aged, improved version of me, haha! In the family one I think we look almost identical (we're standing right next to each other, to help, xD)
I know, random convo, lmao. I don't think I really WANT to know what it meant, to be honest, hahaha! Aww, I'm sorry that you'll never ever know. :[
The janitor? I HAVE A JANITOR!?!?! HOW COOL! Okay, you get a VIP badge. :P Now he can't kick you out.
I'M NOT A HOBO! LMAO!!!! You made me choke... again. On spaghetti. Who the hell chokes on spaghetti in sauce?!?!?!
Christine: Oh god, comment war. Don't make a mess though, the janitor will be angry. Oh, wait, I'll give you a VIP badge too. :D Yay!
Hmm... I'm really getting tempted to tell you guys what it means... STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY WEAKNESS! Hahaha! xD
I might show you the pic tomorrow. Not today, cause it takes forEVER to upload, and my sister is still bugging me.
Ahhh, fair enough. Most times when I think about LIFE, my brain hurts. xP
LOLLL! I loved that violence thing! xD That's an awesome saying. :O It... could... be a catchphrase... for robot truck!!!!!!!!
I know, I know. I should've locked her in a cupboard when I had the chance... my bad...
You like Mercy? :] Lol.
I am sooo sorry that I didn't take you to Bali, but... well, the thing is... umm... I didn't know you existed. So that's totally my fault. Hahaha.
Alrighty then!
Yepppp I was squished cause that's almost our whole family right there. Lol. Some people weren't invited. Like Uncle Bob. LMAO. And everyone in close relation to him.
I was in between my mum and my great aunt, and my sister and dad are in front of us.
Alrighty! Sorry guys, but I gotta go. Thanks for the comments, I was like, "Yessss, emails!!!" when I got home. :] It made me happy.
Peace!
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Whoooo! I got a VIP badge! Gasp! Does that make me a groupie? Hahahahahahaha.
OoO, I bow to your superior intellect, Master.
Oh, we did Secret Santa, too! And well, we were too many to find out who had who... But it was cool. I want to do it again, 'cause I liked what I got. And, of course, what I gave. Hmmm, so she likes purple? You should give her some of my purple grass from Christizle's Blog. Hahahaha, no ok, seriously, hmmmm, I don't know. I like getting peiple clothes or accesories.
Wow, awesomness at how you missed thewater by like, two seconds. It would've taken me forever to realize what was going on....if I even noticed. Hahahahahaha. So, when you say he was hanging out of the balcony... does that mean that he was holding on to the rail with his body on the no floor side, or he was on the floor side and he was just bent over the rail? It condfuses me.... I fit's option A, then that is very dangerous and, in turn, very hot. Hahahahahahahahaha.
Mehh, as long as May isn;t there or you don't tell Simone special secret intel, then it's all good. You have my permission.
Hahahahahahaha.
Hehehehehe, yes, I'd probably try to figure it out. But I think if we drop it, I'll forget all about it.... maybe.
Ahahahahhahhhaaa!!! He called you "Random">?!?! That's so.... random. Why the heck would he call you that? It sounds like a guy name... hmmm, Brandon,, yes that's it.
Wow, since you were nine? Do you like it? Is it hard? Of course, it's hard, but can you, like, have a conversation in Japanese? Oh my gosh, I must know all about this!
Hah! And I was afraid of takinf French 'cause I thought it's be too hard. I guess I don't have an excuse now, eh?
Ohhhh, right I remember when you told us. My apologies, then... You're fallback is to be a vet. How could I forget?
Wow, his hair grew that fast? Or he wore a wig? Or you hadn't seen him in a reaaaally long time? Hahahahahahaha. Omg, I loooove Wolfmother!! Your Dad listens to them? High five, Sammy's Dad! I can't believe you'd use that as a bald-man reference though.... tres cool, tres cool.
Hahahahha, yes, the janitor is a cute old man in a purple tutu with striped zebra boots and a huge bling necklace. Hahahahaha, you choked on spaghetti? That happened to me once. But it was horrible.
Okay, we were at my Dad's boss's apartment having lunch and talking, when all of a sudden I think I swallowed some noodles withouit chewing so they wouldn't go up or down because they were too long and then... blech, I had to take it out with my hand..... Very gross and embarrassing. Hehehehehehe. So, always remember...
Chew your noodles.
Even hoboes do.
xo hi hi xo
didn't mii comment show up? *sniffy*
uhm that's all of the sadness.
PLEASE TELL US SAMMY WAMMY PLEASE!!!!*gets down on knees* Ill bring the blog fairy here(ill give her the linkage)
!!PLEASE
Im not talking to you unless you tell me *O*
xo bi bi xo
( H a v e ) [ a ] ( G r e a t ) [ d a y ]
( N O T ! )
xo hi hi xo
OH and I better get a VIP badge too!!
xo bi bi xo
oh my your brain power is so astounding, you must be smarter than einstein himself.
yous play mercy alot, we used to play it in english except not like in a circle we did it in pairs it was fun then we started getting in trouble.
i havnt played secret santa in so long!!!
you are a genius! i never wouldve figured out that i was about to be drenched but you did lol.
i get a VIP badge aswell?? =D
oooh i know your weakness! i'll tempt you with bakery items if you tell us...
you should hit your sister with a fly swat and be like go away your bugging me.
robot truck has a catchphrase AND a theme song!! WOO!
your right that is your fault i mean cmon you didnt know i existed?? what kinda excuse is that??!
lol! i have an uncle bob hes funny.
mr plough thats my name that name again is mr plough
i got that stuck in my head dammit!
kwellbye
xxo
Post a Comment