Urgh, sorry yet again for not posting yesterday, peoples. I had zero time after school.
See, when I got home, my sister was being a pain by saying that she wanted to go trick-or-treating, which of course annoyed my mum, cause she was expected to take her and help her get organised, etc.
And then I had to go to the shops to get cordial to make ice cups to sell at school. We need to raise money in HPE to improve the wellbeing in the community or something... dunno.
Anywho, after THAT, I went to a meeting with Ellie about the Borneo thing, and Jess (not my aunt, a friend) and Kendall-the-stalker-guy were both there, so we were talking, and our parents are thinking about letting us go.
And after that... I got home JUST at 8:30 so I watched House, and THEN I had to do an assignment for DCT that was due today and I hadn't started yet, so I did that all yesterday night. And then at 10:30 I cleaned the rats' cage and my room... and, yeah. Basically, I had no time. So, sorry. :Z
So, today, today, today.
Hm.
Well, May was completely... uhm, I won't say it here. But she was mean. See, I'd been talking to K about her, cause... well, we both hate her... and then apparently at Morning Tea she came up to K and went, "Were you talking to Sam?" and she's like, "Yeah...", and then May goes, "Well, you shouldn't. You know what SHE will do." and K's like, "No, what?" and May says, "Don't worry..."
And I felt so horrible when K told me what had happened...
Anyway... yeah.
I missed the bus this afternoon cause I forgot one of my bags and had to run back to the classroom and get it and run back, and when I was SO close, the bus drove off. So I waited with Ellie, who was waiting for her mum to pick her up to go dancing. When I was walking to Ellie, Josh was like, "Hi Sam... oh, are you okay?"
I'm like, really quickly, "Yeah, missed my bus!"
He's like, "Oh, damn!"
Just thought I'd include that for some reason.
And then Ellie left so I was waving at her and Jack and Maddie, and then at Kayla (I wave at lots of people every day, LOL)
Then my mum picked me up, and I just kept saying, "I don't want to go to school tomorrow." and she gave me this whole talk about how I shouldn't care what May thinks, how I'm better than her-- my life doesn't revolve around me, I'm smarter, nicer, and more empathetic towards others... and all in all, it made me feel a lot better. I know it's probably not true... but the fact that she said that May's a moron who'll probably work at McDonalds her whole life, while I'll be a doctor or something, just cheered me up slightly. And then she got chocolate ice cream when I started to cry and she kept talking to me for about two hours...
Sorry guys... I'm not really in a writing mood today... I promise I'll update properly tomorrow... I just wanna go and relax while I have the chance.
Oh, by the way... K's totally acting like a LEECH. I talked to her ONCE and she's calling me and inviting me to shopping centres and and and just aaah! I'm sorta scared... truth be told... I'll explain more tomorrow, sorry.
Peace,
<3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i forgot about halloween and when i got to school the next day everyone was like did you go out last night?? and i was like uhhm no and their like but halloween! and i was like noooo!
you make the ice cups?? we had some seniors at our school do that and we laughed at them.
Borneo??
haha kendal-the-stalker-guy
yay you watched House!! i dont want foreman back, but i liked the betting.
mays a bitch, i still say lock her in a cupboard. or push her off a cliff or something.
yay for waving.
i hate it when people are leeches. its annoying its like uhhm i was nice to you once GO AWAY!
have a super weekend
[=
hewo! Im at Annekas house with Lucy. Well lots has happened in the week i havent posted. Well anyways iv been at dads new house which doesnt have internet so yeah that sux BUT im going to mums tonight so ill post. Wow i missed out on lots! Fuck May (Excuse my french) OHH i know Anneka says that Chienne is bitch in french and thats what she is. a chienne! Bye for now. Leesha&Anneka
xo hi hi xo
I don't know if I commented here or not. I lost the link and then I was lazy.
Uh I wave at lots of people too..
Ugh I forgot what else I was gonna put.
oh well
xo bi bi xo
( H a v e ) [ a ] ( G r e a t ) [ d a y ]
Post a Comment