Thursday, November 8, 2007

Antisocialness

Some people are coming over to our house soon, EEEK! And they're bringing their 14 year old daughter. Apparently we'd get along. Hm, fun fun. I hope to God I don't know her from school. You know that awkwardness when an enemy/classmate comes over to your house unexpectedly? Bleh.
So anyway. I'm an idiot. I am truly an idiot. Lemme repeat it about a hundred more times so that you really understand. Idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot, IDIOT.
Well, I'm pretty sure I messed that up somehow. Anywho, I'm an idiot because... well, I shall tell you the story.

We were in Science, sitting in groups of tables. Lyss, May, K and I each had a side of our own, with two tables next to us. And Lyss and May were teasing K. Asking her... weird stuff. And then staring at her non-stop like she was staring at them, and I was hiding my smile behind my hand, because technically, I should've been on K's side, but I just stayed the heck out of it. Except for sorta laughing to myself... which I know is mean... but... well, K was really being creepy today.
Lyss said, "K, who are your two friends that you're sitting next to today?" and indicated the two empty seats.
K goes, "I HAVE friends, you know."
And Lyss goes, "K, we've discussed this. Bill and Ben the flowerpot men DO NOT count as friends!"

Okay... it totally caught me off-guard. You know when you laugh without meaning to, and everyone hears it? I'm so stupid! I just cracked up, and Lyss looked at me and grinned, and goes, "See, even Sam thinks it's funny."

It's not my fault! Stupid uncontrollable laughter!

And then Lyss and the others were begging K for chewing gum, cause she always has it, and Lyss says to me, "Can you get me some?" and I nodded. Then about five minutes later, I'm like, "K, can I have some gum, pleeaaaase?"
And she looks at me and says angrily, "I heard what you said to Lyss, Sam." and walked off. Hmph!
So we went to English, and K was talking to May... and glancing at me. NOW what had I done?

Ohhh, in English, we played Heads Down Thumbs Up... and I was up and Josh got chosen and he thought it was meee!!! Hahaha! But it wasn't. >:] I rock at that game. Also, Rat Boy thought it was me. Blergh. Nah. Andddd the other guy. Damn. I actually picked him.

After English, STUPID ME! This is the part where I'm an idiot!
I didn't want to stop talking to K on such a bad note, because I knew I'd live to regret it. So I went up to K and told her that the gum hadn't been for Lyss, I would never have, and that I hadn't laughed at her. (Okay, so I lied. But I was trying to make amends! It was for a good cause, right?) So she was okay. And then she was talking. And then she was totally leechish again.

I saw Marney after school, and she saw me and smiled, and then saw K and her face fell. So I walked quickly in front of K over to Marney to make it look like I wasn't walking with her (I'm a HORRIBLE person, I know) andddd said hi. Urgh, my morals have been totally slaughtered this week. I don't know what's right and wrong at the moment. I know I shouldn't be like this to K, but then again... I don't want to be really nice, cause that'll encourage her to follow me around more, y'know?

What else...

Simone and Ellie were away... Missy is back! :D

I'm randomly gonna show you a pic of Ellie, kay? And then a random one of me, cause I don't have any photos with the two of us. >:l How not cool is that?




Doesn't look real whatsoever, LOL. Oh well. xD That's Rya in the background, by the way. See how I mean me and Ellie are total opposites? (Bad pic of me, by the way, hahaha)
Anywho... I should probably be going now. :[
Sorry guys, people will be here soon. Comments will be answered tomorrow.
Anddddd.... Sambo's out!
(Oh god, now I'm calling MYSELF that, LMAO)
<3>
;] Sammy [;

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saaaaaammmmmmyyyyy Waaaaammmmmmyyyyyyyyy is aaaa lliiiiiceeeennnssseeedddd iiiiiddddiiiiiioooootttttt!

Hahahahaha, the reason you called yourself an idiot wasn't really idiotic at all.

Oh, yeah, I know what you mean with the whole knowing people from schoola nd you don't really like each other but you have to for your parents' sakes. Yup, it's aaaawkward. Heh, poor K.

Omg!! That involuntary laugh thing happened to me in the worst place of all.... church! Okay, so, this kid (the one who sent me the poem) was reading the Bible on the platform, and he was doing it so funny that my sis and I looked at each other and started to giggle. But then it started to grow into a laugh, and I couldn't hold it, so my body was shaking. I looked like I was having an epileptic fit or something.... Embarrassing at the moment, but makes for a good anecdote. Hehehehe.

OoO, ouch, it would suck if K gave May some bad info about you... You better watch what you say to her from now on... wouldn't want her to turn on you, right? Probably.

Yes, very not cool. Your biffle, for god's sake!
Aww, you look so pretty in that pic! Whoa, you really meant it when you guys are opposites. Hahahaha, Samboooo!

Okay, I'm out as well.

Smiles!

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo
Why do they call you Sambo anyway?
I keep forgeting what I was gonna write.
Oh well.
Sorrie for the shortie
xo bi bi xo