Monday, November 5, 2007

The world doesn't revolve around YOU.

Guys, please please please forgive me. Four days, I know. I just... have NOT been in a writing mood lately. Which concerns me, because writing is my deepest passion and without it I feel like an empty shell of a person.

Anyway.

Well, I've been pretty miserable. May's sunk to a new low, and I've been trying to avoid school as best I can. I didn't go on Friday, the day we were selling those ice cup things-- which, by the way, I didn't make-- and I want to clear something up. Making frozen things at home and selling them at school is not a genius plan. You can tell that easily, right? Because I live a half hour's drive from my school, and it's almost Summer. So can you guess whose idea it was?

....


If you guessed May, you'd be right. She's a smart one, isn't she? Conveniently, she didn't have to make them.

So when I didn't go on Friday, May says to K:

May: Isn't Sam here?
K: I don't think so...
May: GOD! She was supposed to bring the ice cups, eski, cookie mix, signs... (etc) She's letting the whole team down!

Okay, first of all. May is the fundraiser-person for our project, May elected that we sell food, May told everyone she'd make and bring the signs, and I didn't hear ANYTHING about a friggin' eski!

Blah. :[

Although I don't regret not going on Friday, cause later that day I remembered that it had been May's birthday. PHEW. That would've been total hell.

Oh, and she said something else after all that to K... but, I don't want to repeat it. It's not obscene or anything... I just, well, it hurt me... a lot. It really did. K told me and I was so close to crying... it was embarrassing. The problem with fighting with one of your ex best friends is that chances are you've confided in them previously, whether it be your crush, or greatest insecurities. Unfortunately, I told her both, but for now, at least Josh has been left out of the picture.

I can't believe she'd sink that low.

And then today,

May: Are you still talking to Sam?
K: Yep.
May: Ohhh, that sucks...

Sigh...

I am this close to giving up. Truly, giving up. And I don't know what consequences may follow, I just know that I can't take this anymore.

Thankfully, Simone was away today, so I didn't have to deal with the whole situation with her... y'know, how she talks to me in ONE class, and ignores me in the rest? I'm contemplating talking to her about it. Well, contemplating... hoping I can get the guts to... they're basically the same thing in this case.

And... Ellie wants me to punch May. Which isn't surprising, knowing Ellie. But then she and Sarah went home early today after going to the creek in Science and touching some random plant and they both got huge rashes up their arms. So it was just me, Jess, and... uh oh, I've forgotten her fake name. Hold on. Okay, Rya. Haven't talked about her much, if at all! Hehehe.

So... we were watching Jess eat, and that was hilarious, cause she kept choking (she was laughing hysterically and still shovelling food into her mouth) and rocking back and forth and then she slammed her head into a pole. Hahaha... it was truly funny. She didn't get hurt or anything, so I can say that without being mean. Riiiight...?

Anyway... I'm totally self-conscious about the way I look right now, thanks to May, and what she said. I'm not telling you guys, but it WAS about how I looked. And now I'm just staring at that picture of me on this blog and contemplating taking it down... I look at it and see ew. Don't you?

Well... yeah, can't answer comments now, have to feed the dog. I swear I'll post tomorrow!!!

Peace!

<3 <3 <3

~Sammy

3 comments:

Kimmiixox said...

Hey!
you posted!!!
May is just plain mean, I wouldn't worry about her if I were you.
When I see your picture I think "me is jealous!!" hahaha seriously you are gorgeous and shouldn't have any concerns on how you look and it is your choice if you take the picture down but don't do it because you think it's ugly cause' it's not, not even close.

Keep posting!!

Kimmiixox
|http://kimz-story.blogspot.com|

Anonymous said...

I really don't know what to say about May. Or well, I do know what to say... in fact, you could give m,e her number, sos I can have a nice little chat with the little malicious tumor. Hmm, well, I really think that this should be taken to higher authorities now, dude. It's becoming bullying... no, not the bullying you see on TV shows with the big dude, it's the one they talk about at schoola nd tell you not to stay silent about.

No, you will not look like the chump or tattle-tale or dibble-dobble afterwards. I bet everyone notices what a perfect little b-word she is (if only to you). Cause they'd have to be blind not to notice. It was nice of K to tell you, guess she's not all bad after all.

Hmm, about Simone, whatever you choose to do you must do it fully. If you choose to talk to her about it, get it all out. If you choose to ignore her, do it all the way. And if you choose to act as if nothing's wrong, then act well.

Hahahaha, Ellie's suggestion seems brilliant to me, too. Too bad you'd probably get suspended if you went through with it. Please, please, please Sammy, no matter what it is that May said about you, remember that she is the greatest b-word you've ever heard of. Do not believe it. You are a awonderful person with a wondersul head upon your shoulders and she does not have anything that you can envy. Her poisonous tongues can't get to you and you know it.

And I've told you before and I'll tell you again as many times as you need to be reminded... You look soo pretty in those pictures (the one you had before, too). And I KNOW that you are even prettier inside. (BTW, it might confort you to hear that I have pretty high standards for judging people's looks hehehehe).

Well, please don't think that this is just "pep talk". It seriously is not. I swear I just typed what I truly believe. So, think about it and feel better soon.

Your friend, PF.

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo
I've got a lot to say so get ready for Hurricane Comment 2!!!(the first one was on PFs blog.)

Ok well for one thing you're reeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy pretty and im not kidding.
Don't give into May she's insecure so of course she's gonna pick at you.
She's just jealous.
You're awesome and she's missing out.
When I look at your picture ya know what I see? A really pretty funny random cool down to earth girl. And her name is Sammy.

And ya know what else?(noo im not done yet lol) She doesn't even say it to your face. She's a coward and she's jealous. I bet she said that about you because she thinks much worse of herself and needs to pick on you to make herself feel better.

She doesn't deserve you.
When you have those thoughts just listen to me: You are...
Very Pretty
Cool
Down to Earth
Funny as hell
Awesome
Talented
Smart

Don't listen to her. She's just stupid.

xo bi bi xo
( R e m e m b e r ) [ t h a t ] ( y o u r e )
[ t h e ] ( c o o l e s t )

P.S I advise to stay in your house it's super dangerous outside with Hurricane Comment 2