Well, okaaaay. So, if you haven't read the post from a couple of hours ago, READ IT!!!!!!!!!
And then... look at this:

Blog friend peoples... meet Sammy's mum. Hahaha. Well... I guess one of the reasons I feel the way I do about myself is because I live with THIS! Seriously! And she's not even smiling in this photo! Ahahaha... see, NOW look at mine. Hahaha.
Well, I wanted to show you this photo just to see how much you can remember. Do you remember me telling you about the wedding? And me telling you that my mum was a bridesmaid at the wedding? And that she and my aunty looked beautiful? See, now there's proof. Hahaha... yeah, the point of this post was to be totally random, I s'pose. And for me to feel totally jealous... Hmph!
Well... hm... I gotta go, but yeah, answer this post or the last post or neither or both or whatever. Hehehehe.
Peace! <3
~Sammy
4 comments:
First off, me likey post title... I agrees.
Whoa, she is truly beautiful. Buut, I also remember that you said that you look just liker her. It must be pretty conforting to look at her and think, "well, there's my future." Hahahahahaha.
Alrighty then. Have a nice day and smile!
Heyyyy.
Wow, your mom is really, really pretty.
I think you look alot like her too. I hadn't read the post before when I saw the picture, and I'm like, "wow! that looks like an older version of Sam!"
And, everything passionflower said:P
Sad to hear about that whole May thing. She sounds like a real bitch. Its good to know that Ellie is sticking up for you, though.
Well, I hope something gets sorted out between that. Hmm...
t a y l o r
xo hi hi xo
Now I know where you got your good looks from!!!!
Ok well you know what? What's Mays address. Lemme ater!!*pushes up sleeves*
No wait she's not worth it. And you need to remember that she has the intelligence of a 5 year old if she doesn't realize how cool you are. It doesn't matter what she says. She's stupid.
xo bi bi xo
( H a v e ) [ a ] ( G r e a t ) [ d a y ]
P.s Your not emo or depressed. As for the cutting thing that's wrong. May probly does that.
Me likey title to!
You mum looked so so so so preetty!
You look alot like her!
I can see now why your so pretty! cuase you look so much like your mum!
have a great day/week!
leesh xx
Post a Comment