Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sign that you have a good friend: They catch you when you fall

Which I do, inevitably. Several times a day. But they always seem to be expecting it.

So, guys, how was your day? *Waits for answer* ... Uh huh... mine was pretty good. :]

You know, Simone hasn't been to school for the past two weeks, except last Friday? Therefore May's been aloooone. And... either she's GLAD to be alone, or she's going loopy and talking to herself and smiling at random things. Well, alrighty. And apparently, yesterday (I didn't go to school yesterday) she was alone, and she left halfway through the day cause she had no one to talk to (like Simone did on Friday). And she's trying to make friends with Lyss and Emma and Julie and... who was the other person? I forget. But yeah... I think she's finally figured out that she's totally lonered everyone around her, and therefore herself. I mean, Simone gets sick, and then she's gone for weeks. And now who's she got? No one.

I'm just talking about everything now, which I realize I haven't done for a while-- by the way, I discovered why. Recently I've been telling my mum everything, and therefore don't think I need to say it again (for some reason) and so you guys don't get to hear it. It's not intentional, I just think I've said it and therefore it's been said. I'm weird.

So, I had to catch another bus with Missy and Sarah today, because our bus DIDN'T COME. (That was s'posed to be in italics, but it's not working, :[.) And then when we got off the bus, we met up with Ellie, and LOL. It was sooo funny. Turned out the day before, Ellie's mum had dyed her hair, and Ellie had put her hand in the hair dye and then accidentally wiped it across HER hair, and so she just has this streak of dark brown hair across the front of her fringe thing, and the rest was blonde. Hahaha... it was funny. She tried to make it less noticeable by putting on more eye liner and mascara, but I don't think it worked. :l

Form... meh, boring.

Maths-- today, I worked, GASP.

Drama, we were just being stupid, and I rolled into the bag holding things again, and the same spider was there. And I was just being stupid, like yelling at people and throwing sticks at them and getting all confused and stuff. And calling people old. And then Josh and me were spreading the rumour that Simon likes Ellie. And seeing as how Josh is Simon's best friend, I believed it. Hehehe... great gossipers, we are. (That word is soooo close to "grasshoppers", it's not funny.)

And in Morning Tea, talked and stuff.

Drama, watched other people perform their practise thing. We're actually PERFORMING next week, so we really have to get ready, lol! Nat wasn't here and she's like our main character. Sigh.

And... HPE, didn't do much.

Then, when I walked up to where we sit for lunch, I met Rya and Sarah, and then we all walked there. And during lunch we played this game where you sit in a circle and slap the person to your right's hand and then depending on how hard you slap them, they slap the next person to show it. And basically, there's no point, it just really hurt. Lol. And knowing me I kept screaming when Dani tried to hit me and I pulled my hand away and basically acted like a wimp, lmao. Which, naturally, everyone thought was HILARIOUS.

Sport, talked to K and played volleyball. Yelled at Brandon and Rat Boy, and Josh told me to move so I glared at him evilly, and he's like, "...Please?" Hahaha. I think I scared him. Andddd... that was my day, don't feel like going into detail.

Actually, I'm gonna stop writing for now, sorry guys. My stomach is hurting badly. I shall make it up to you all tomorrow.

Peace.

<3 <3 <3

~Sammy

4 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

yea i usually end up being the person whos there for everyone but no ones ever there for me, blech i hate it. your friends are probably always there for you though so yeaa.

ANYWAY
lol@May not having friends =]

:O you havent been telling us everything??! how could you??
lol

lol@ellie and her hair, sounds like something i'd do. ohwell she can just say she was starting a trend or something.

gossipers/grasshoppers lol when i say it in my head they do sound the same.

haha i can imagine the evil look and him saying please while scurrying away

you never got back to me about the baby stealing idea. just grab the baby and RUN!

love ya hobo.sambo
xxo

Christine Woodward said...

oh and by the way



FIRST COMMENT!!

leesh_xx said...

bahaha May can finally see that Simone is her only friend! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US EVERYTHING! Poor ellie!
Tired&SIck so ill do a better comment later

xx

Marri said...

The room is quiet.
One sponge stands in the middle. He makes a speech aaaaandddd.....
IM A GOOFY GOBBER!!!
------------------------------------------------
xo hi hi xo
yea I had to do that

young grasshopper
young gossiper

hmmmm the same?

Haha to May she deserves it.
She's a loner haha!!!

Yay for confusedness!!
yay for randomness!!
BOO for spiders!!

Im in a peppy mood. I think Ill go do some cartwheels.

xo bi bi xo