Hey peoples! Guess what? Do you remember the depressing story I wrote many weeks ago? I told you about it but never let you read it. I just read it again and changed some of it, so I miiiight let you read some. Maybe. If I'm still happy at the end of this post. But it's not that good anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
My dad is singing. URGH. My ears, my ears! Hahaha.
Well, today I've basically read blogs, and wrote, and worked. :]
And political people came over to our house to give Indi pamphlets to hand out for election day or something. My sister is a freak, hahaha. She loves politics. Imagine. A ten year old.
Personally, I find it boring, but there you go. Each to their own. She also likes forensics.
Actually, out of the two of us, I'm the more childish. I write fantasy stories and have heaps of pets; she gives boring speeches and reads about science-y stuff. People have different opinions of which of us they like better. Indi is way more serious than me. Which does NOT mean she's smarter. We're about equal... well, if I were her age or she mine, that is. Considering the four year age different, I'm a little smarter, dare I say it. She's... not stupid. But... hahaha, I have a vast vocabulary, and she doesn't. Actually, she wanted to be an author at some point, but I think she hates writing now. See how different we are?
Alrighty, enough about that. Feel free to make judgements; I'm interested in what you guys think of the differences between her and I.
COMMENTS!
Christine's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd comment: Hahaha, yaaay. Reeeaaally wanted to be first, hey? Makes sense to me, lol.
YES, you were right about the Friday thing! Ahaha! Yes. x]
Yeah, I love getting a lift; the bus is evil and crappy.
Lollll, I was wondering about that. "Yeah, suuuure you hit the teacher by accident." Hahaha. A bit suspicious, don't ya think?
Lol, and the people believe the notes? Such naivete. Hehehe.
The Hulk? Uhh... yeah... that's exactly it... hahaha! No but I know what you mean. It's like, "Shoo, damn you, shoo!"
Kamikaze butterdragonspiderflies or spiderdragonbutterflies or something! LMAO. Yes, I remember. The evillest villian ever known to mankind.
Yes! Yay for rain! I was reading your comment and I looked outside and it was sorta raining and I was like, "AAAAH! STALKER!" Hahaha. :]
Yes you win... for now. xD
PF: Uh ohhhh... Please no blood. The freaky janitor does hate the blood. You guys are welcome to fight, but no head shots. Okay? Alrighty.
Oh, really? Was it amusing to see me get confused? Yeah? FINE!
Noooo! Not the Friday-lovers Club! I love Fridays, I just--noooo, I'm not having that conversation with myself AGAIN.
Dammit! I'm losing all my memberships! Crap!
Ellie is indeed a drama queen, buuuut, I think the teacher said to her after she hit him, "THAT'S CALLED ASSAULTING A TEACHER!" and Ellie was like, "Eep..."
Nat doesn't get my hands!!! Oh wait! I think I'm cutting them off anyway so that I can have blue hair, according to Christine. :l Meh. LOL.
Aww, you didn't get the joke? Doesn't matter. You don't need to know. :]
Yeah, we're not allowed to spend much, which is good AND bad. So I think I'll do the accesories thing.
Hm... I don't think I would've considered it a suicide attempt seeing as how I see many guys jump off the buildings every day. It's just the common stupid thing to do these days.
That's right! The not curious kind of curious person!
I have a question. Why are you trying to give me a panic attack? WHY!? Luckily, I expected as much from a person such as you. Hahaha.
Dork?! Come on, that was awesome! Clam down! Hahaha... okay, maybe not awesome. But it made me laugh... and I think the guy next door. :l Oh well.
Yeah... I can read hiragana letters (a, i, u, e, o, ka, ki, ku, ke, ko, sa, shi, su, se, get the picture? Lol) but, like I said, not katakana. And kanji for the numbers (ichi, ni, san, shi, go, roku, shichi, hachi, more that I can't be bothered to write).
That's what I thought. Cause there's also German as a language at my school, and a German Immersion program (meaning that almost all of your classes are IN German) which I obviously didn't do. Two reasons: 1. God, that would be freaking hard, and 2. I don't see German as such an incredibly important language to learn. I mean, sure, if I wanted to move to Germany, I would learn it, but I see Japanese as soooo much more useful, right?
Hair growth superpowers? Lmao!
Mr... er... Michael. Hahaha. Actually, I have a younger sister, not older. Woah, you remember a lot. She's actually my step-dad's daughter, therefore my half-sister (not that I call her that), and I look more like my mum than she does. Good question.
Ohhh, not breathing is definitely an important piece of information.
Well... I've added to your permanent record again, because as clever as that last statement was, I deciphered it. Bwahaha! My intelligence cannot be surpassed!
And for some reason I remember an old question that you asked me... about my family's published books. Well... last year my Pa published a REALLY big medical dictionary, it's huge. And pretty popular too. But I can't tell you the name of it.
And my Nana has published a book too, another medical one. And my aunt has a pHd (or however you write it) in something, I forget what, and SHE published a non-fiction book last year too. :] Anddd... did you know, I'm related to Charles Dickens? Did ya? Huh? Hahaha. Remembered that randomly.
Mari: YESSSS! And a great day I shall have, thankyou! :D
Great day pass! Bwahaha!
Uh-ohhh, you're forgetting again! Sidewalk sidewalk sidewalk sidewalk, hahaha.
Mr Plow is from an episode of the Simpsons. :D
HUNGRY HUNGRY ELEPHANTS! BWAHAHAHA!
Blog Fairy: Ooooomigod. It's the fairy. D: EEEEK!
Book fairy? What's that? Is it a fairy that kills books or writes them or what?
Oooh, a promotion. Good luck with that.
You'll be reading, and I'll be going crazy not knowing who you are, probably. :]
Indi: Hmmm... uhhhh... ummm... okay. I forgive you. Hahaha. :]
Nahhh, you don't suck.
Yeah, I know it's bad not to eat... but I just forget a lot. Really, your mum does it? :S
Okay well Mercy is where you sit in a circle and basically you slap the person to your right's hand and then they do the same thing to the person to THEIR right, and everyone slaps harder every time, until it reaaaaally hurts. And you keep playing until you give up and say "Mercy", or everyone else has said it, in which case you win. :] Geddit?
Alrighty, hope you do. I love it when you comment.
Oookay guys, I promised a story. I'll just post the better part of it, cause the rest is boring and I don't like it. But there's still quite a bit. For you, it starts halfway through Chapter 2. And yeah, I used the name Ellie for the main character, sorry. I like that name.
Enjoy... or not. Whichever. :]
***********************
When we both got off the bus, mumbling our thanks, a car beeped at us, and we swivelled around to see Rach’s mum’s car. She pulled over and leaned out of the window of the blue Mazda.
“Want a lift?” she smiled at us.
Rachel nodded gratefully and walked around to the passenger’s side. She got in the car and they both stared at me expectantly. I hadn’t moved.
“No thanks, Mum’s coming soon.” I said politely.
They both nodded and Rach’s mum began to drive away; Rach waved goodbye and mimed a phone to tell me she’d call later.
I waved back and sat on the grass by the bus stop, watching them turn around a corner. I began to wonder how long my mum would be.
Seconds later, I heard something. Screeeeech, BANG.
“What the—” I breathed in shock, standing up. And suddenly, a horrible, terrible, unforgettable thought entered my head. I tried to ignore it, but I couldn’t. I shook my head and started to run towards the sound; the sound of my footsteps was masked by my ragged breathing. My heart pounded with worry, and the fact that I was running faster than I’d ever done— which, for me, was saying something— caused my throat to feel tight and the blood drain from my face. I sped around the corner, finally, and saw it all at once... like time was standing still.
My eyes widened with every second I stood there, in shock.
I saw the barely scratched rear of the bus. I saw the passengers hopping out of the forcibly-opened doors. I saw people crowding around the scene, and lastly, I saw the car. The crushed, torn apart car. The car that I had seen mere seconds ago; the car that my best friend had waved goodbye to me from.
I stopped— in every way possible. I didn’t move, I didn’t breathe... I even felt my heart go still. Panic began to cloud my mind.
I stared at that car— if it could be called such a thing anymore— in disbelief. No. No, no, no. It can’t be.
I stepped forward numbly; my legs were almost useless, and my throat had closed up. I walked a bit further, towards the circle of people. They all stared at me, but I didn’t notice. I didn’t care.
“R-Rach?” I said tentatively. The people began to murmur.
“Rach!” Louder this time. My hands began to shake.
“Somebody... help them!” I whispered, almost indistinctly.
A man put his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off and ran to the car, my mouth open, dazed.
Oil drained from the piece of twisted metal and drenched the road. And so did... Oh God. I fell to the ground; the last thing I heard was sirens ringing in the distance. Darkness surrounded my vision, and I lost consciousness.
Chapter 3:
“Ellie?”
I opened my eyes. My bedroom came into focus. What the--? Hadn’t I been at...
“NO!” I shouted, sitting up abruptly. My mum moved away from the bed; her face was as white as a sheet, and her eyes were red.
“No.” I repeated.
Mum hesitated, and then said quietly, “Ellie...”
“Where’s Rachel.” I demanded.
“Ellie...”
“WHERE IS SHE?!”
“She... Ellie... she was in a car crash, you saw it yourself.”
I exhaled angrily. She wasn’t helping. “Where.”
Mum’s eyelids flickered, and she groaned in despair. “She’s... gone. She’s gone, Ellie.”
I stared at her for a beat.
“Liar.” I hissed. I couldn’t— wouldn’t— believe it. “LIAR!”
I stood up and ran out of the door, down the hallway, out of the house. My mum’s voice yelled out, but I kept running. Past the neighbours, the park, the shops, all the way to Rach’s house.
And when I saw it, I cried out. People were laying flowers down on the lawn.
“HEY!” I yelled, “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”
An old man glanced up at me. My face fell. It was Rachel’s grandfather, tears pouring from his eyes.
“No, Ellie, no.” He whispered to me. “Go home.”
“I want to talk to Rach!” I said indignantly.
He looked at me for a moment, and I thought I saw pity in his eyes.
“Ellie!” My mum had finally caught up.
I looked at them both for a second, and finally, I believed them. I started to shake, to cry, to scream. They tried to console me, but I just dropped onto the lawn and buried my screams in the grass. I bit my lip so hard it bled, and hit my head on the ground, hard.
“No...” I whispered, tears falling from my eyes.
****************
The end. :]
Peace!
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
PS: I'm watching the Wizard of Oz tonight. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! It was my favourite as a kid. I watched it again and again and... yeah. Any Aussies, watch it TONIGHT. Any non-Aussies, rent it out! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey!
I love your writing, your seriously talented!
Hahahha I am watching Wizard of Oz right now, it' the Tin Man! hahah
Kimmiixox
|http://kimz-story.blogspot.com|
ahaha it's the Tin Mans singing solo! poor guy...:P
xo hi hi xo
Wow good story. Very detailed.
But I was kinda remebering a book I read. It's called "Vicky Angel" It's about this girl who's best friend gets hit by a car and she has to learn to live without her and at first she is in denial and then she changes and learns how to live without her friend.
Hmm not much else to write.
Hey I do not need a sidewalker. At least I don't think I do.
xo bi bi xo
good story.
i forgot the wizard of oz was on!! i went out instead! then my friend texted me and told me and i was like :O
lol
your dads singing?? you know what you have to do
cupboard cupboard cupboard cupboard
lol
thats right i got first second and third
but i didnt get first today =[
ohwell.
im pretty sure all old busses are evil, the 2 busses i take are both old dammit
kamikaze butterdragonspiderflies =]
sounds awesome when you say it out loud lol.
well i g2g
sorry its not a long comment
kaybye =]
xxo
THIRD COMMENT!!
Hello!!
A book fairy is a fairy that goes through books and books and books and writed reviews. Kind of commenting on blogs.
There are lots of other blog fairies. Every single one of them is different. We all use the same vocabualry, greetings,and goodbyes. So you may never know who we are because Im not the only one.
Umm ya Im very close to getting that promotion.
I better go now.
Buh Bye!!!
P.S How do you like the new name? I have to change it back soon so give me your opinions while you can!
xo hi hi xo
Heyy
SECOND COMMENT!!I forgot to put that in mii other comment.
xo bi bi xo
Sammyyyy!!!I put a picture in mii latest post!!!Check it out!!!!
Post a Comment