Not in a writing mood, so this post'll probably be crap. Hahaha, I hope not...
So... it seems that everyone had the same opinion about the photo.
I'm actually going to answer comments! Gasp!
PF: Ohhh... my bad, I didn't mean to scare you! You should know, I'd never cut my wrists. Ever ever ever. So don't worry about that.
Haha, violence is Ellie's answer for everything. Seriously. If there's a long line in a shop, she'll suggest beating them all up. And after assemblies there's like a total stampede when we get to leave the hall, so I just follow Ellie; she's usually the one shoving everyone else aside, LOL. But she's not actually violent. Except in pen fights. Hahaha.
Glad to know you don't think it's boring. And I agree, we all share our problems. I reckon that's the best way.
The post title was very random, fyi. Sooooo, yeah. Hehe.
Okay... I remember me saying I look just like her too, but in a lesser way. Like, I don't have some of the qualities that makes her so frickin' beautiful. Damn me. Stupid genetics. Ha. Well... hm, I wish I could know that I'm going to look like that in the future. I live in hope. xD
Taylor: Hahaha, yeah. People think we're sisters sometimes when we go shopping... it's sorta creepy, lol. Even some of my relatives at the wedding thought we were sisters... which was sorta, erm, random... seeing as HER sister was the one getting married! Lol!
You know how some people get REALLY offended when you say, "You're just like your mum!"? Well, I'm completely opposite. I love it when people tell me that, cause as far as I'm concerned, it's a compliment.
Hm, I wonder if May will ever stop being a bitch. I hope so. One day. When she realizes that what she's doing is making so many people feel horrible. Well, let's hope.
Mari: Wait. I'm going to make an announcement on your commenty thing. I hope you don't mind.
Hey everyone, I assure you that I'd loooove to give you May's phone number, but, as hilarious as that would be, I must be inclined to not risk the whole lawsuit thing... ya know, stuff. Sorry, guys, I know how much of a disappointment this must be... LOL.
So, back to Mari's comment... hah, a five year old; you're probably right. :P
And I know! That's what I said! To... myself... in my head... I think... hahaha. But seriously, like I said, I'm not depressed. Thankyou for acknowledging that. :D I am so very sure I spelled that wrong.
Leesh/Live-laugh-love-sing: Uhm... haha, thankyou. x]
Damn you guys. You're making me not able to reply with any comebacks. Damn frickin' compliments leave me speechless. Hahaha!
Anywho... on with... whatever.
I'm going to explain why May says I cut my wrists.
Okay, so, I dunno if I told you this AGES ago... but when May and I were friends a couple of months ago, we were at sport, and I'd been to Ellie's house the day before. Now, you may or may not know that Ellie has a demon cat, who likes to shred my arms to pieces whenever I walk through the door. Therefore, the next day, it looked like I'd shoved my wrists in a blender. Which of course, was slightly noticeable. So... May took to calling me "Emo" for the rest of the day.
I think, apart from K, she's been telling Kayla and Lara and whoever else she can that I'm depressed, too. You know why? Kayla came up to me today, and she's like, "HIIII!", so I go, "Hiiiiiiiii!" and then she poked me. And I'm like, "You're poking my arm." and she's like, "SMILE!" and I'm like, "You're poking my--" and then I stopped, cause I started cracking up. And so Kayla went, "YAY!!!!" and ran away.
And lately when Kayla's been walking past... hm, I might've told you guys this conversation already. If so, sorry. My memory ain't so good.
Kayla: HI!
Me: HI!
Kayla: Why is Sambo sad?
Me: Sambo isn't sad.
Kayla: Why does Sambo LOOK sad?
Me: Sambo doesn't mean to look sad.
Kayla: Sambo should smile!
Me: I'm going to poke you in the eye soon.
Kayla: Bye Sambo! (Whispers) ... the hobo!
Me: I HEARD THAT!!!
Kayla: (Runs away)
Hahahaha! Like how I described that? :]
And now... today. Drama, hahaha. Oh, also, Simone was away again. Therefore May = completely alone.
Anywho, Drama. May came up to Rya and goes, "Rya, can I borrow a pen?" and Rya's like, "Sorry, I don't have one..." and then May says to Sarah, "Sarah, do you have a spare pen?" and Sarah goes, "Ye--(looks at Rya glaring at her) uh... no. Sorry, May..." and so May looked at me suspiciously and walked off. Of course, I had a look of utmost innocence on my face, as usual... *shifty eyes*
But I really thought that Rya had been telling May the truth, until she handed me a piece of paper, which on it said,
I will harpoon her with the spare pen next time
He he he!
8)
Lol!!!
I think I accidentally turned her against May... cause they used to be friends. I swear I didn't mean to... I was just talking to Ellie about what May had been calling me yesterday, and Rya and Sarah had been listening and stuff... so, yeah. My bad. I didn't mean to.
And K's still being a leech! I mean, it was nice of her to tell me what May had been saying, but... well, here's the thing. K's a bit creepy. Like, she stares at people, even when they've noticed. And she... well, she's weird. And... she spends every second of her day making fun of other people.
Examples:
Her: Don't you think (enter name here) is sooo fat?
Me: (Thinking, What the hell!? God no!) Umm... I dunno...
Her: Do you reckon that person is COOL enough for that bag?
Me: (Thinking, IT'S A FRICKIN' BAG!!!!) Uhhh...
Her: God, she's such an idiot.
Me: (Thinking, Coming from the person with about an equal IQ as a duck...) Yeah...
I know... I'm way too passive for my own good, yeah yeah. But in case you haven't guessed, generally, horrible things I think about people stay thoughts, nothing more. Because I don't really like talking about people that way. Actually, I hate it. I hate talking about people behind their backs. The only time I do, is to Ellie-- rarely-- or on here. Ya know? It's just causing conflict for the sake of conflict. Well, that's how I see it.
So, K's being scary. I tested something out today, she was walking by me, and I started slowing down or speeding up or moving one step to the right, etc. SHE STAYED RIGHT BY MY SIDE... even when I started jogging to class. WHAT THE HELL!?!?
Okay, I get it, she hasn't had a friend to talk to since February. But guys, I talked to her ONCE, maybe twice. She's saving seats for me on the bus, sitting next to me in class, inviting me over on the weekends, and basically talking non-stop. Hellllllp. I don't want to go back to being enemies, but she doesn't get it... I don't want to be friends either...
So, next... Ellie was away, Missy was away, Simone was away... anddd... oh, my craaazy HPE teacher was being crazy.
We were drilling air fresheners into the wall of the girls' toilets, which is our project (well, he was on the ladder drilling, we were talking), and we started yelling up to him, and he's like, "Don't! When I'm on the ladder, I get nervous! And when I get nervous, I expel energy!" and we all shrieked and sprinted out of the room.
And when he was leading us across the school, he's like, "Follow Mother Duck, my ducklings! If you misbehave, you get a flap around the ears! And possibly a duck-peck!"... we looked at each other like, "Ooookaaaaay......"
And THEN! This other group were selling the god-forsaken ice cups yesterday, and a girl stole one, so the crazy-teacher-guy went and printed off her TIMETABLE, told two girls to go get her, and informed us all that his main goal was to make her cry! What the hell!?
Although it was pretty funny to watch, and no, she didn't cry.
So... I think that's all I have to s-- OH.
Our bus broke down, so we got an even CRAPPIER bus-- yes, EVEN CRAPPIER. And we were going around a roundabout, and the driver didn't slow down, and half of the bus went up ONTO the roundabout (which it does all the time) and he kept driving (fast!) and the bus started to tip, and the wheels lifted off the ground... whoa, it was scary. I swear we almost rolled over, LOL.
Oookay, that's all for now!
Glad I could actually write properly today, I haven't done so in a while!
I'll see you tomorrow, my awesomeness bloggers. :]
Peace!
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
PS: Josh doesn't seem to like the fact that I'm talking to K. Or more, she's following me. He just hasn't talked to me in a while. One more reason I must get K away from me soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahahahahahaha!!!
Sighs. I just noticed that I'd been smiling the whole time I read this post. Freaky? Yes, very much so... Hahahaha, naaahhh not freaky, just funny... and a little idiotic if someone else saw me staring at my monitor with a smile. Hehehehehe. See what you do?!
Ohhh hehehehe yeah, I also threaten people with smacks and puches all the time, but never actually do it... except for Andy.... and Eddy.... and-- Hahahaha, jk.
Ohhhh, nooooo. No no no no no. You don't know what getting ripped off with the genes really is. I mean, I could've had blue yes, silky brown-yellowish hair with no frizz, or jet black hair, or big boobs (shhh!), or tallness. But noooooo, they had to deny me all the goodies. Hahahaha, well, I did get the brains and the long legs, and the skinniness. But still, I could've been way better. Plus, you totally look like your Mom! What didn't you get from her?
Aww, shucks. Hahahaha, okay, I'll just wait until you say her number by mistake. Hihihihihih.
God, May is so stupid!!Umm, so why don't you ask Kayla if she's told her that, 'cause it totally seems like she has. At least from Kayla's convos and comments...
Hahahahaha, "Sambo" is so funny and the hobo just makes it even better!
And yayyy for Rya and Sarah! They rock! Hahahahahaha. Use it as a harpoon..... priceless!
Hmmmm, I don't know how you can tell K without hurting her feelings or anything... or turning her against you, 'cause she's a pretty good intel agent. Err... yeah, I got nothin'. Sorry. Oh and sucks about the bus, and about Josh, and hahaha craazy duck teacher.
I'm outtie!
Smile!
xo hi hi xo
Here's what you should say to K.
You: Hey K
Her:Hi
You:Can I talk to you*you lead her to a selcuded place where no one is*
You:Listen K You are scaring me. Im not your best friends but I don't wanna be enemies. Listen just please stop following me. I wanna be your friend but I wanna stay with mii other friends, too
I hoped I helped!
xo bi bi xo
( H a v e ) [ a ] ( G r e a t ) [ d a y ]
You and Pf nelly leave the longest coomements, Today I am making my rounds.So todays was a good, post, I dont think yopour emo or cut your wrists, I f you told me you didnt I would belive you.
Indi
Post a Comment