This is just a quick update; I'm not going to have time for a proper post for about a week. I'm really sorry.
Well.
*My mum threatened to take me to an eating disorder specialist, and to have a blood test to make sure I'm not "sick".
*There is officially nine more days of school
*May and Simone wagged Science today
AND
*My dad got fired today. We found out about twenty minutes ago. He has no job. We have little money. Christmas is in a month. Great...
My mum looked like she was about to cry. Dad's had this job for less than six months. Sometimes I hate him so much for getting fired like this, because it's usually because of his attitude to his boss, and it affects everyone. We're poor as it is, and now we have no money coming in. Last time he got fired, it took him three frickin' months to find a job. And I know one thing. I am NOT, for any amount of money, moving. Ever again. I want to stay here. I love it here. I've finally lived somewhere for more than a couple of years. Seven years, it is almost.
I was born in Melbourne. My mum left my real dad and we moved to Sydney. Then when my mum met my step-dad, we moved to Lismore. Moved houses in Lismore. Moved back to Sydney. Moved houses in Sydney. Moved schools. Then, moved to where we are now. Moved houses. Moved schools, for the fourth time. Moved houses AGAIN. Get the idea? I'm over it. I'm not moving.
Later guys.
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
if you get blood tests i hope thier ok, i know what thats all like.
YAY ALMOST NO SCHOOL FOR 8 WEEKS!!
lol@them wagging
too bad about your dad. really hoping you dont have to move again and that your dad finds a job real soon!
we love you sammy =]
xxo
xo hi hi xo
I hOpE tHe BlOoD tEsT gOeS wElL
iM iN aN uP-dOwN mOoD. cAn YoU tElL??
sO yA hAhA aT sImOnE and mAy FoR wAgGiNg.
I hOpE yOuR dAd GeTs A jOb SoOn.
I bEtTeR gO nOw.
SoRrIe FoR tHe ShOrTiE.
xo bi bi xo
Hello!
Oh. Want me to cast a good luck spell on your Dad to help him get a job?
And a spell on you for good luck with the blood test?
Please post soon.
Buh Bye!
P.S. Today is a fairy Holiday. It's Donshauna day.
P.S.S I might make an account and a blog. Yep I think I will.
Awww.
That's really sad.
And with christmas coming?
OMG. I really hope you don't have to move again, and that your dad can find a job really soon. It really makes me sad to read about that.
I cannot share the experience of moving around alot, however. I've always lived where I live, I'm one of the few people who have been at my school since Kindergarden.
Well, gotta go to the dance!
t a y l o r
Im sorry. SOmetimes life is crap. i figured that out in the past 2 years especially. Hopefully if you have to have the blood test it goes well. My parents are just equally worried about my eating habits but right now im not in the eating mood considering recent edvents. I hope you dont move. I know all about it and how unpleasent it is. Im hoping to stay here in Melbourne for a long time. Interstate moving is most defently not fun and trust me when your parents split thats just hell. I hope your dad finds another job real soon. Maybe you should talk to him about the way he seems to have been acting?
btw i finallly posted!
hope you feel better =]
me xx
p.s Im sorry but i have declarfed the blog fairy to be Mari because look at the posting! im sorry! BLOG FAIRY I SUMMON YOU TO BE MARI! lol
sad. i have moved 5 times. gone to 5 schools. that stinks for you!!!
Post a Comment