Until I find a picture that I gotta show you guys.
Okay, so. About today...
Apparently, I'm depressed.
Apparently, I'm emo.
Apparently, I cut my wrists.
According to May, all of the above is true, which is news to me. She didn't say it to me, of course, but K. I didn't talk to her all day. Not much to say.
You know the thing May said that I didn't want to tell you guys? Ellie was bugging me to tell her what it was, cause I didn't tell her either. And I told her I didn't want to repeat it, and to ask K if she wanted to know. On the bus home, she did.
K told her, and I stared at her, but she was totally frozen. She was just staring blankly at K for like a whole minute, and then this dark shadow crossed her face and she stood up on the bus. May's bus was right in front of ours', and she goes, "I... I'm going to hurt her..."
And I'm like, "No, leave it!"
And she was walking to the door of the bus, going, "She won't even know it was me."
But I grabbed her and made her sit down again. Phew.
Enough writing for today, I'm a bit distracted. Oh, right after I got off the bus, it broke down. Hehehe, luckyyy, eh? And Ellie had to come over until her mum picked her up.
Also... I'm going away for the weekend in the middle of December, and Ellie might be coming! And I might be going camping with her and her family! Maybe. If it's not over Christmas.
Also, she wants me to come over on Saturday cause she got a Nintendo Wii.
And her step-mum was in a car accident. But it's okay, she just got a concussion. She swerved to avoid a turkey crossing the road... and Ellie thinks she did it on purpose, which I doubt, but... Ellie really really doesn't like her.
Anywho, I'm done with writing for today.
Oh, and guyssss...
Thankyou SO SO SO SO soooo much for those comments. They really really really helped. :] Thankyou, they made me happy when I was crying. It meant a lot. I know you don't have to bother with my drivel about the whole May-and-Simone thing, but you do, and I'm really grateful for it. I know I don't say it often enough, but I really appreciate you guys putting up with all of this. It can't be much fun to read, can it?
Yeah, I'll post again when I find the picture. It's not of me, by the way.
Peace.
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
heyhey sammy!
good to hear your feeling better now! Stupid May! I swear if i ever run into her then shes going to get a good beating! actually whats her phone number...and address! lol!
keep smiling!
leesh xx
Hahaha, dude, you scared me... I read the cutting wrist thingy and I was like, "oh, please, no, not Sammy". Phew.
Hahaha, Ellie is so funny. Hmmm, I don't believe in violence, but I can make an exception for May.... just say the word.
Hihih, you're welcome for the lovely, totally true comments. And no, this is not boring to read... When you're friends with someone, you don't mind hearing about their problems 24/7 (cause then you get to talk about yours, ha!). Hahahahahaha.
I think I'll go over to the other post and comment. See ya in a bit.
Post a Comment