Hey guys! Omigosh, I'm so sorry I haven't posted since Saturday. I just haven't had the time to properly write, and I didn't deem it worth it to write a short post. Sorryyyy.
Okay, how about a re-cap of my week so far? Good? Okay.
Sunday:
On Sunday, I basically did work. I had to prepare for my Drama and DCT performances, and the dramatically read poem. And then I had to update my Science book and make a collage for English. Then I wrote up my assignment for HPE. When I finished, it was about four in the afternoon.
Monday:
Okay, I wrote a blog entry for Monday. Here it is:
I had a fight with my sister last night, because she told me that one of her friends had called me (insert biggest insecurity here). And so I lied and told her that I didn't CARE what her stupid friend thought. So of course Indi stood up for her friend, and then I sorta got angry and called her a bad person... and then she started crying and telling me how what I'd said was going to keep her up all night crying. Hey, whatever. What you said to me was just as bad. Anyway, thought I'd include that, cause I've been thinking. Hm, you think that of me, I think that of me... maybe I should eat LESS than once every two days. Maybe instead of going to school I should spend all day running around. Maybe I should stop eating until they force me into hospital. Maybe that would make you feel better, cause at least then I wouldn't be *WHATEVER!*
But I am NOT going to drive myself to starvation because of what the stupid ten-year-old thinks. So, meh. Enough about that.
Kayla was being a FREAK today, lmao! I walked into school and saw her, Lara and Simone standing there, obviously waiting for May, so I tried to walk past without looking over at them. But instead Kayla ran in front of me and blocked my way, and grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the others. Who (in Simone's case) just stared at me awkwardly, or (in Lara's case) shouted their greetings. Eventually I managed to slip away, but it was less sneakily than I'd have preferred, cause they kept calling out to me as I managed to leave. Hahaha. Freaks.
Then, May actually arrived, and in English, K and I performed the stupid poem. So that's over with. God, it was annoying. May and Simone stared STRAIGHT at us the whole time. Too bad the teacher was watching, or I would've shouted at them. Maybe.
In Maths, I talked to Simone, which was okay. And random.
Morning Tea, I got invited to a Christmas party by Missy and Sarah. Yay!
Maths, talked more. Simone told me that May was going home in Science cause she forgot to take her epilepsy tablet and was freaking out.
In Science, I got told that my work was "Excellent" and seeing as how both Josh and I finished first, he was bugging me to tell him how hot he was on a scale of 1 - 10. He annoyed me enough to give him an 8. Stupid annoyance. And K was staring at the both of us grinning. Sheesh.
And then... Josh was inferring that K liked him and then making throwing-up faces, and then he was grinning at me and saying, "Sam likes me, Sam likes me, oooh." which was a joke, but I was still screaming in my head. Hahaha.
And at lunch everyone but Dani and I were somewhere else, so we were talking and then Josh walked past and I'm like, "Oh god, not now, not while there's only two of us!" So I tried not to look at him, but then he was staring at us, and so I looked. And he nodded and smiled at me and said, "Hi Sam." and, feeling the need to mock SOMEONE, for the love of god, I nodded back at him.
In DCT, some grade 11's talked to us about mental health (suuure, pick the class I'M in).
Okay, that's it.
Tuesday:
Tuesday... yesterday. What happened yesterday?
Oh, in Drama we performed our play to the class (not as the actual performance though, just practice) and so I got to say DAMN. Hahaha! I love that. I'm a Japanese soldier, so I'm keeping the people prisoner in a POW camp. And I get to say damn.
Oh, and in volleyball, I was sitting on the side cause I had a headache, and so were May and Simone, cause... I dunno, they wanted to talk? So when our team needed a sub, I decided to NOT cave in, for once.
May yells, "SAAAAAAM!" indicating that I should go. I stared straight ahead of me, ignoring her. There was silence for about a minute. I didn't move. Eventually Simone gave in and went on. I went on about five minutes later, and, of course, May didn't do a thing. I hate that. She tells everyone what to do cause she can't be bothered, and she thinks it's okay. Frickin' hell, I hate controlling people who think the world revolves around them.
And at Lunch we gave out clues for the Secret Santa. And now Sarah knows that I have her. Hahaha. Oh well.
Oh, it was also Dani's birthday. So we had party food at lunch too. Yum. :D
Wednesday (Today):
Today was stressful. I woke up in a rush, and didn't stop till about two in the afternoon. Let's see... this morning I had to prepare for our dress rehearsal in Drama, finish my HPE assignment, and write a letter for the business manager. I also had to help my sister get ready cause my dad had to leave at the crack of dawn, same as my mum. My mum's doing prac for uni this week, meaning that she's working at a hospital as a nurse. And next week she's doing the same thing, except night shifts. My dad's been going to Noosa for work and therefore comes back later than usual. He might even be spending the night there tonight. My mum isn't happy.
Anyway, so I got to school and we had Drama first. We didn't have to go to assembly cause we had the dress rehearsals. We performed ours and it was okay. Rya was soooo funny, she's one of the Japanese in one scene, and she has to stab herself. She makes the funniest noise, LOL.
Umm... HPE, I handed in the letter and the assignment. We had a sort of end-of-project party with leftovers from a morning-tea the teachers had. I didn't eat anything though.
In Tutorial, we watched a video about marijuana.
Lunch. Hahaha! That was sooo funny! We'd (being Ellie, Sarah, Missy, Nat, Rya and I) booked the auditorium so that we could practise our play, but there were people in there, so we got the stage and they got the floor. We closed the curtains on the stage so they couldn't see us, and then we went hyper. You know when you lie on the floor on your side and then use your feet to sorta run around in a circle while still on your side? I was doing that while I was s'posed to be dead. Then there were these curtains at the back, so I was running through them. We were acting, and I was the Japanese, and so when I almost shot Ellie, she grabbed me and pushed me back, and I didn't have shoes on, just socks, so I slid about two metres back and fell flat on my face. And everyone just stared at me and cracked up, cause I was still lying on my face but in fits of laughter. And then I ran after Ellie, and I tried to run through the gap in the curtains, but when I went inside Nat was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. And it was dark and I screamed REALLY loud and fell back out of the curtains, CRASH onto the floor. Again. And Nat came out and cracked up, so everyone else did.
And then we did the Japanese scene again, but I wasn't on yet, and Nat said her line, "And the Japanese just walked away laughing"... as in me. So I skipped onto the stage, and cried, "BWAHAHA!" and skipped across to the other side. Which of course startled everyone, cause our play is actually pretty serious, and then I was just randomly skipping. :D
And yeah, lots of other funny stuff that I can't remember. I hurt myself while being a retard, actually. I crashed my knee down onto the ground while I was sliding around. And I was threatening Rya. She kept making me laugh and miss my lines cause she was dancing stupidly. And then everyone else sorta got distracted halfway through and ran off the stage into the wings except Sarah, she was still sitting there. So I walked over and sat where Ellie was supposed to be, and said, "I'm Vivian now," and acted like Ellie acts. And then I had to stop cause the others dragged me offstage by my feet and I was screaming. I put Nat on my hate list for scaring me, and Ellie on my hate list for pushing me. And then when I got to English, Nat tried to creep up behind me! :O
So, English. I just read. That's it.
Okay, that's my week. I won't answer comments today, next post I'll answer all. ALL. Hahaha! :]
If I have time. I'm sorry guys, I'm reeeaaally freaking out with school at the moment. I'll post when I can, even if it's just to answer comments.
Peace!
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
FIRST COMMENT!!
haha yes i had to get that in before anyone else =]
sounds like a pretty good week except for your sisters friend biatch ohwell atleast you stood up fro yourself and yea who cares what a couple of ten year olds think.
uhhm i cant really think of your post
lol!! japanese soldier. what exactly is your play about??
sounds fun when yous were on the stage meant to be practicing but instead mucking around, thats what me and my friends would probably do.
school years almost over =D
i think its just next week and then holidays, is it the same for you??
good luck with all your assignments and such!
haha i checked this blog like everyday and when it came up wow 70s a big number isnt it id just be like nope back.
you should get myspace
do it
i dare you
=]
have a good end of week
love ya
xxo
FIRST
SECOND
AND
THIRD
COMMENT!!
I RULE!! =]
xo hi hi xo
UGH CHRISTIZLE!!!COULDN'T YOU SAVE SECOND COMMENT FOR ME?????
Thanks to christizle ill be 4th comment. Blah.
Ya you better post again!
Don't mind the haters they're just jealous.
That's it.
xo bi bi xo
Post a Comment