I shall explain in a second. :P
Goddddd I hate Fridays. No, wait... I love Fridays. I just hate FRIDAYS. As in, the day. Not the end. At the end, I love Fridays. I just... ookay. I'm assuming you get it.
Today I woke up an hour later than I should have, and therefore was in a rush for the next two hours (damn karma!), which of course meant that I had no time for breakfast, or any time to pack lunch (yes, that matters, you'll find out why soon). Which really sucked, because I hadn't had breakfast, lunch or dinner the day before. Long story short, before today was over, I was starving.
But I'll come back to that in a minute.
So, Ellie's step-dad gave me a lift to school today... and in that time Ellie told me about how she'd accidentally assaulted a teacher. Ooooh, sounds bad, eh? Get this. They were playing Mercy. Hahaha! And she accidentally hit the teacher. Ohhh, I'm banned from Mercy, cause the internal bleeding in my hand has turned purple. And sore. My mum wasn't too happy, lol. Oh well. It's pretty funny to look at. "Hey! I have purple hands!!!!!"
And Ellie's dying her hair BROWN today! :O Gasp! How cool! She will look awesome with it.
What else...?
I forged a note for Lyss today, cause she wanted to leave early. Apparently I have neat handwriting, cause it worked. x]
And this guy was singing "Hello World" from the Saddle Club to K, because... well, an inside joke, really. There's this huge rumour about K and her horse... it's pretty sick, actually, and obviously made up. But it's sorta funny as well. :S I sound soooo mean lately! Sheesh, lol. It's totally not intentional.
Hm... what else?
Ummm... I guess today the whole life-business was getting to me... you know, hungry, tired, pissed off at May, annoyed by K, and all-in-all tired of school. Yeah, my life isn't that bad, I know, I'm just in a complaining mood. And, of course, EVERYONE notices when I'm not happy. God knows why! It's weird. I'm upset for ten minutes and they've all asked me what's wrong.
And so in Drama, Sarah's like, "Are you okay?" and then I nodded, and she goes to Ellie, "Sammy needs a hug!"
Stupid me and my stupid readable expressions. Everyone knows how I feel, every second of the day. Recently, every single day, about five people ask me what's wrong. It gets tiring after a while. Sure, I appreciate the fact that they bother to ask and care and stuff, but... I dunno. I probably sound ungrateful. And I'm not. At least... I try not to be.
See, I guess my mood was worsened by my mum, when she found out I hadn't had a meal in over two days. She thinks I have an eating disorder, and I'm starving myself, and that I'm going to make myself really sick, and blah blah blah...
Okay, so I usually don't eat anything during the day until nighttime, but... I'm not starving myself, at least, intentionally. I tried to explain to her that I just forget to eat! :P It's what I do. And trust me, I look nothing like a person who's starved themselves, whatsoever.
But I am getting skinnier, which I loooove. :] I can fit into jeans that were tight on me three years ago. Awesome! And Ellie called me skinny the other day... which totally surprised me and caught me off-guard, LMAO.
Hmm... what else to say? I'm hungry. I had dinner just then... but I'm still hungry. I'm gonna finish this post fast so I can eat. :D
Comments!
--I'm Mr Plow, and I'm here to say, I'm the plowiest guy in the USA!--
Hahaha! xD
PF: Hahaha. Purple grass? Hmmm... in-ter-est-ing... Well, I dunno what clothes I'd be able to get with a $5 - 10 limit, but yeah. Accesories = easy! I know Sarah wants some hair clips from Diva... or maybe I've already told you guys. Oh well.
Hehehe, yes, I was surprised at my brain. It was pretty funny.
Aww, unfortunately he was on the floor side and hanging over the rail. :[ Damn...
YESSSS! PERMISSION!
Ohhh, don't say maybe. I don't like the way you said maybe. That means you WOULD. Admit it! Hahahaha! You so would try to figure it out. :] If it was me I would too.
Aaaah! Don't say Brandon! Guy in my class! Ahh! Scary!
Okay okay okay! Calm down! LOL. The first time I wrote, "Clam down!" and I randomly shouted, "CLAM DOWN! CLAM DOWN!" Like, man down, y'know? Hehehe. Well, back on the subject... Japanese is... well, I dunno. I've never tried to learn another language, so I wouldn't know. I know all of the hiragana letters, some kanji, and a liiiiittle katakana. But mostly hiragana. A-I-U-E-O! Hahaha, I love that song. Anywho, I can have SOME conversations in Japanese, but seeing as how I haven't had a class since last year, it's all leaking out of my brain, which scares me. I still remember animals though. Inu, neko, tori, sakana, kitsune, roba, kingyo, something-something... hahaha. I'm not translating though. :] Awww. I'm mean.
No, you don't have an excuse not to learn French now. By the way, I want to learn French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese fluently... oooh. LOL. Damn, I wish. Maybe just Japanese and something else.
Well, technically, it's not a fallback, because it's what I'm aiming for, hopefully. I want to be a vet AND an author. Like, both at the same time. :P I don't want to give up one or the other. Curse my indecisiveness! Hehehe.
I hadn't seen Jake in a reeaaaally long time. :] If that makes it easier to understand.
Goddd, you have to meet my dad. Well, no, you don't. But... I can't explain him in any way. You just... have to meet him to know. Hahaha.
And the janitor sounds... er, interesting... lmao! EEEEK! MENTAL IMAGE! Aaaah, get it away! Aaaah! Blind! xD
Ohhh, the noodles story doesn't sound too good.
And I shall keep in mind that hobo reference; it shall go on your permanent record, it will.
Mari: You sent a comment? GASP! Oh no! :[
Waaaiiiit, what am I supposed to be telling you again? Lol, I'm confused. x.x
;o Have a not great day? *Sniff* What did I do...?
Ooooh yes, bring the blog fairy here! Bwahahaha!
Oookay, have a VIP badge. :D Yaaaay. Now can I have a great day? Please?
Christine: YEAH, beware! Pshhhh, Eintein was a moron. A moron I say! E=MC CUBED! Not squared! Bwahahaha!
Yeah, we play Mercy quite a bit... well, not anymore. But we DID. :D
And in pairs it's even more painful cause you get hit more! :O Aww.
Ohh, don't tell anyone... I haven't played Secret Santa before! :o Dun dun dun!
Hahaha quick thinking... a first for me. How cool. :]
Yep, of course you get a VIP badge. >:D
VIP means... Very Incredibly Pathetic... JOKING! It means you're special. :D In a good way. Not the bad way. That's the badge I give May.
BAKERY ITEMS?! Noooooo! *Drowns in puddle of goo* I'm melting!!!!
Hahaha! Fly swat! Damn... I don't have one of those... and I STILL don't have a butterfly net! I guess we're not a bug-hating family, lol.
YESSS! GO ROBOT TRUCK! xD
I know. I'm sorry. It's my fault for totally not knowing that you existed. I mean, sheesh. Totally my bad. Don't take me off the Christmas card list!!! :O!
I have a question. How the hell did you know that Mr Plow was going to be on tonight? HOW, DAMMIT!
I love that episode, by the way. :D
Well, seeing as I was just talking about Mr Plow, I have to say the third quote from that episode that I love.
Homer: And now we play the waiting game!
(Everyone is silent for a few seconds)
Homer: Aw, the waiting game sucks, let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!
Hehehe. :P
Okay, I'm hungry, cya guys later!
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
FIRST COMMENT!
hahaha i just had to post the first comment thing quickly incase someone else was commenting and i just realllllllly wanted to be first.
ANYWAY
i know what you mean about fridays, the afternoons are good after 3pm am i right??
unlucky! waking up an hour late, ohwell atleast you got a lift to school.
:O unlucky for ellie "accidently" assaluting the teacher.
yea i forge alot of notes to get out of school, well not alot but ive done it a few times even though my handwriting is crap.
lol@saddle club. i think i know what the inside joke is and that is sick yet funny coz shes like a leechy person so yea...
im like that too! you like try your hardest to hide your emotions but people still figure out your mood and you just wanna be like the hulk as in turn big and green then be like BACK OFF OR ELSE!
or not...
wow your family mustnt have anything against insects to not have a butterfly net OR a fly swatter...actually i dont think me have one either.
lol remember the kamikaze spiderdragonbutterlys or whatever it was.
haha well i should leave before i take up to much comment space
ITS RAINING!!!!!!!!!
=]
=]
=]
=]
lol. not much but still.
kaybye
xxo
[=
FIRST COMMENT
SECOND COMMENT
THIRD COMMENT!!
[=
=]
[=
=]
I WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!
So sad.
Not cool, Christizzle, not cool...
It is ON, girlfriend, I will be meeting you in the parking lot after school... bring your boxing gloves.
Nope, didn't get it, but it was fun to watch you confuse yourself. Hahahahahaha. By the way, you're off the Fridays-lovers Club.
Forgetting to eat? That's it, you're off the Breakfast Club, too!
Hahahahahahaha, she accidentally hit a teacher and called it assaulting them? Drama queen...
OoOoO, yes, more brown power!! Go Ellie!!
Hahahahaha, purple hands! You should give 'em to Nat.
Aww, poor K, the tender part of my heart reaches out to her, but it might be 'cause I don't get the joke.. Whichever..
Daang, that's all you have to spend? Hmmm, not much... So, yeah I guess the accessories choice would be the wisest. I suppose Diva is like Claire's an accessories store?
Ahh, yes very unfortunate indeed 'cause the other one would've been hotter. Plus, you probably would've stopped to try and talk him out of a suicide attempt. Hahahahhahaha.
Hahahahaha, of course I'd try. If not, what kind of curious person would I be? I'll you what kind, I'd be the not curious kind! Yeah!
Hahahahahaha, scary Brandon guy? Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon Brandon.
Hahahahahaha, that should've gievn you a apnic attack... Why is he scary?
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Clam down!!! Hahahahahaha, you dork, you must've startled somebody...
Aw man, that's so frickin' awesome! I am amazed at your Japanese skills... Hmm, so, can you read in Japanese, too? I mean, like do you read their characters and stuff?
Hahahaha, yeah, I'd say just Japanese and Spanish... Simply because other than English and Chinese it is a very widely spoken language that might come in handy in the future.
Hahahahha, yeah, that explains it because I was thinking he had hair-growth superpowers...
Hahahaha, er, okay, I will try to meet your Dad. Mr. Sam or should it be Mr. Wammy? Hmmm.... dilemma. Heeeyyy I just thought of a question-- okay, you have an older sister, right? So, is she from your real Dad or from this Dad? Aaaand, does she look a lot like your Mom, like you do?
Awww, but the janitor is cuuute.
It wasn't at all... I thought I was choking 'cause I couldn't breathe... I forgot to say that part. Hehehehehe. OoOoOo, I have a permanent record? Hmmm, I shall keep that in mind from now on. So what else is written in there?
Okay, I'll be going now...
His One Black Organ.
xo hi hi xo
Yes you can have a great day now.
I hereby award you with the great day pass this means you will have a great 24 hours. Yay you!
Forget the telling me thingy cuz I forgot too lol
Yes the blog fairy has I think everyones blogs now. I don't know when shell be coming.
Mr.Plow?Im confuzzled
HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS!!!We should make it hungry hungry elephants for PF lol.
That's it
xo bi bi xo
( H a v e ) [ a ] ( G r e a t ) [ d a y ]
Hello!!
I decided I'd come because I have to get more points to get promosted to Book Fairy.(when Im preomoted I don't know If Ill still get to comment and stuff) Hmmmm Cool blog. Ill be reading.
Buh Bye!
so, Please forgive me !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?\\LOL
I have not been commenting on your blog.I sux.
Well I think that the not eating thing is compelte normal but bad, Like my mom does that I was like mom eat, Stop eating like one meal a day, gosh. So purple hand what exactly is mercy, I kinda dont know it sounds familar though, So I will comement more often.
---Indi
Post a Comment