Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So's Your Face

Hey guys. Sorry I didn’t post yesterday… my internet didn’t want to post. Soooo, I wrote it in Word, and I’ll post what I wrote yesterday today. Also, I’ll write what happened today.

Yeah:

So, today was Monday. And I’m posting it on Tuesday. Agh, confusing.

I’ll do comments first, so that I can leave on a dramatic note. (Kidding.)

Christine: Aww, we can’t be friends? I want to cry now…
Ahaha, yeah, it’s very confusing. :P Probably even more so with me explaining it.
Yeah I know, it’s totally karma for watching Barney that his songs are stuck in my head days later… but, oh well.
:D Yeah we hid the blanket it a bag. And… it was too hot to take jackets. Also, I couldn’t be bothered. Hehehe.
OMG OMG OMG! I heard about the killer sheep movie from my mum and I almost choked (I was drinking at the time) and then I started cracking up. Ahaha… killer sheep! The things some people come up with.
Yeah, when I read scary books and something happens I turn them upside down and I’m like, “Not real not real not real not real…” Hahaha. So I don’t think I’d be able to write one either.
I know! If my tv had that doll on it I’d scream and throw my shoe at it. :]
Yeah I think you basically got the Lord of the Rings thing right… but, eh, it’s too confusing. I’m going to stay with Dr Seuss.
Talking tissue-using koalas. In-ter-est-ing. Well, I don’t have much to say to that… except RUN!
Ohhh you knew I was hyper? Heh, I think I type faster when I’m hyper and so it sounds like I’m talking really really fast when you read it cause I have extra long sentences that don’t end, sorta like this one! :D
Aha, Google kept my secret safe. :P
Okay, I shall tell you.
It’s from Scrubs, yet again, but I didn’t want to say cause I get the feeling I’m watching WAAAY too much Scrubs (like that’s possible!) and I wanted to give you guys a break. :P Weird, eh?
Anywho it’s when Turk had that lawsuit with the hypochondriac guy who played tennis and the lawyer was talking about Turk’s diabetes and Kelso’s like, “You’re diabetic?”
And Turk goes, “Yes! I told you!”
And Kelso says, “I thought you were joking!”
And then Turk says, “How is that funny?”
And that’s where I got the quote from, cause then Kelso goes, “Well, it’s a very serious disease, and I don’t like you!”

Maggie: Er… yeah… la… xD

PF: Oh, I’m sooooo glad you found my confusion funny. :P Ahaha.
Yeah definitely see at least Saw 2 before you see 4. Wait… you have to see 3 as well. Uhm, forget everything I’ve said. Just have a Saw marathon. That’s what I did. :D
Very weird.
Yeah I want to go to Japan next time they do the exchange thing, which is in 2 years. But I might be going to Borneo next year! :O
Aw, too bad you didn’t get to go… how come your dad thought it was funny?
Ahaha… you called me a weirdo again! *Offended* Psh, I’m immune to it now.
Aw, you think Rogue sounds bad? Really? Oh well. Ever seen Jaws? Hehehe.
Oh my God, a monkey? GASP!
Yeah, Hannibal’s… oookay. I liked Silence of the Lambs better. And Hannibal Rising was alright. Red Dragon was a little creepy… Lolll, in case you haven’t noticed, I had a Hannibal Lecter movie marathon. :] Movie marathons are awesome. Last year at Ellie’s birthday party we watched Austin Powers, Finding Nemo and The Land Before Time. That was awesome! Can you tell how mature we are? :P
Yeah, I like Sam, Merry and Pippin, but I hate Frodo. He annoys me sooo much. Gollum gave my sister nightmares for like a week.
I don’t think my dad’s started reading it yet. He’s sorta busy, I think. Hopefully he reads it soon. Ellie, Yazzie and my aunt want to read it as well, but I don’t think I’ll let them. It scares me to let people read my book.
Hehehe! Would you actually buy it?
I liked writing the last post, it was fun. I just sorta wrote anything that came into my head, instead of what I thought necessary to write. Did you like it better? Hm. If you did, maybe that’s something to keep in mind.
Ohhh, okay, I shall be nice to the, uh, over-sensitive principal. >_> Hahaha.
Oh, and thanks. :P

So, that’s the comments done… Now I’ll continue with my post from Monday. Just imagine that this was posted yesterday (which it was).

Last night there was a humongous storm. Like, the thunder and flashes of lightning didn’t stop AT ALL, all night. When I woke up at 4:30 in the morning it was still exactly the same. Yeah… I don’t know why I woke up at 4:30. And every time thunder came (like every ten seconds) I could feel the walls shake.
So I lay in bed for ten minutes, and suddenly the power went out. Okay. I watched four horror movies in the past 24 hours. No one else was awake. It was early morning and still dark. There was no power. And there was a huge storm going on. Needless to say, I was a little nervous. So… aha, don’t laugh. Okay, laugh. I’m laughing.
I started singing the “Everyone is special” song again. It made me feel better, so shush. After about ten minutes the power came back.

English was… okay. We had to read poems and pick one to dramatically perform in front of the class later this term. Yes, I said perform a poem. Dramatically read it or something… I dunno. Seems stupid to me.

I looked through the whole book and found the one I like. Also, another one I like, but it’s waaaaay too long to perform. Here, I’ll post both of them. Tell me what you think.

The one I’m going to perform:

I looked at this earth
And tried to find all things bright
But it was dark
I tried to find all things beautiful
But I found it was burnt and dirty
I tried to find the wise and wonderful
But I found only blood and tears
I tried to find the happiness
But I found a million tortured souls.
I looked for a way out
But it was locked
I prayed for help
But it never came
I searched for God
But I couldn’t find him – anywhere.
I looked at this earth of ours.
And I say… that it was black!

Don’t ask how I’m gonna perform it, cause I don’t have an answer yet.

So here’s the other one that I liked. Oh… it’s about a dying cat… so maybe don’t read it if you have a pet cat... up to you. It’s kinda sad. :[

I rose early
On the fourth day
Of his illness,
And went downstairs
To see if he was
All right.
He was not in the
House, and I rushed
Wildly round the
Garden calling his name.
I found him lying
Under a rhododendron
Bush,
His black fur
Wet, and matted
With the dew.
I knelt down beside him,
And he opened his
Mouth as if to
Miaow
But no sound came
I picked him up
And he lay quietly
In my arms
As I carried him
Indoors.
Suddenly he gave
A quiet miaow
And I felt his body tense
And then lie still.
I had his warm
Lifeless body on
The floor, and
Rubbed my fingers
Through his fur.
A warm tear
Dribbled down
My cheek and
Left a salt taste
On my lips.
I stood up, and
Walked quietly
Out of the room.

Yeah. :[

So, tell me what you thought of them.

Now, on a lighter subject… Maths. Blegh! Talked to Simone, kinda. Sorta.

Didn’t do much at morning tea… then more Maths, then… OH.

In Science… ohhhh, guys!

Interesting stuff. So, here’s the scenario. There’s rows of about eight desks, and then about ten of them. So we sat in one of the rows – Simone next to the wall, May next to her, and then an empty desk. Hey, it didn’t have a chair. And then there was me.
So, whatserface…Julie (who was sitting in the row behind us), she says to me, “Why aren’t you sitting next to May?” and I shrugged.
So she taps May on the shoulder and says, “Why isn’t Sam sitting next to you?”
And May goes, “Cause she doesn’t like me.”
Let me add that I have said nothing about that, so, whatever, she figured it out. Whoop-dee-frickin’-doo, she can think! Or maybe Simone pointed it out…
Anyway, so then Julie says, “So why don’t you sit next to HER?”
Keep in mind, guys, that I’m about a foot away from this conversation, not that I acknowledged hearing it. I just stared straight ahead and didn’t even glance at them.
And then May says, “Cause I don’t like her either.”
Ohoho… it’s war, girl. Biiiitch!
Well, I kept staring straight ahead, even when I knew they were both staring at me.
And, I’ll tell you guys the truth… all I was thinking was,
Is there something horribly wrong with me? Am I such a bad person?
And then… well, I guess I’m just pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind. They’re still there, buuut… I’m just ignoring them for the time being.

And then at lunch…

Y’know, everyone seems to notice things when I don’t want them to notice. Ellie kept asking me what was wrong, and I just shook my head and said nothing… well, it is nothing. Nothing that she needs to worry about. She’s offered to slap K for me, and also May. But… no, I just don’t want her to get involved too much. I don’t want my problems to become something out of control. I can handle them by myself, really. They’re not that bad.

So Ellie doesn’t need to know that I wasn’t just tired, at lunch, which was my excuse for looking so upset and serious. She has her own problems… our group is sorta split right down the middle at the moment. I know next to nothing about it, but there are these two girls that just… egh, they’re just talking to each other instead of the rest of the group, ya know? And the others feel used, cause when one isn’t there, the other acts normal… hey, wait. This sounds familiar… Hm, maybe it’s a common friend situation…

And then we had DCT which was awesome, cause I was just hanging out with Ellie and Yazzie, talking and drawing on each others’ arms, and having scissor fights (that time it wasn’t me) and laughing and… yeah. It was good. But then I’m upset about the fact that Yazzie is leaving next year… I’m going to miss her… :[

And when we left DCT to go home, here’s the conversation Ellie and I had:

Ellie: Who’s that guy who keeps saying stuff to you?
Me: (Interested) What? Who?
Ellie: Who is he?
Me: I don’t know who you’re talking about.
Ellie: The guy who got the haircut.
Me: Josh? He’s just a guy in my form class…
Ellie: He keeps waving to you… and saying hi and bye and stuff…
Me: Yeah, hahaha, he’s in my class…
Ellie: (Gives knowing look)
Me: Dammit!

Lollll… damn her and her knowledge of me. That’s the problem of knowing friends for ages. There’s nothing they don’t notice.

Well, that was my day… yesterday. Yeah, I wrote this on Monday cause I wanted to write in my blog, but at the time my internet was… er, sleeping. (Trying to avoid those weird people commenting on my blog again, LOL)
Soooo… now for Tuesday! (Today)

Today was hell. First we had Maths. Bleh. When we were leaving Maths, I walked past May in the hallway, and she was talking to Simone, and I heard her say, “Y’know, I think that K and Sam should be friends.”
Oh, for God’s sake! I wanted to slap her. I really did. I wanted to hit her in the face. Buuut, I didn’t. I kept walking.

In Drama, nothing happened, except Lizzie was being really nosy and asking why May and I were fighting. Well, she asked May, anyway. It was too loud outside and I couldn’t hear the reply. Dammit!

In HPE… ohhhh man, guys. Worst session this term. I was sitting in a corner, and Lizzie comes up to me and goes, “Hey Sam. How come you’re fighting with May?”
And I just shrugged, and she goes, “I’ll go ask her for you, kay?”
And before I could stop her, she goes and asks.
And then she comes back and says, “May says she wants to be friends.”
Can you imagine that I was shocked? Imagine it. I said, “So why are they ignoring me?”
Lizzie says, “Go over there and talk!”
I said no, and then she just sits with me for a minute. I just stared at my desk, and I think she could tell how I was feeling. She went back over to May and Simone.
She came back and said, “May doesn’t want to be friends. She says you’re not a proper part of the group.”
I was getting sorta angry by now. “What group?!”
Lizzie disappears and appears again. “May doesn’t want you to sit with them.”
“I DON’T sit with them.”
“… Oh.”
And she walked away. I just stared ahead of me and willed myself not to cry. Thank god that I didn’t, but I came so close. I was trying not to think.
And then five minutes to the bell, the teacher tells our group that we have to go and write a letter, and finish it, and print it off before we can go to lunch.
When the bell rang, we were in the small classroom, and I told everyone to go to lunch and that I’d write the letter by myself.
Lyss, Julie and Lizzie are like, “Are you sure?”
And I just said, “Yeah.”
I needed some time to think, anyway. But the weird thing is… K stayed behind with me and kept me company while I wrote it.
Dammit, guys. This is all too confusing. I can’t go back to being friends with K, cause too much has happened, and all my friends hate her. But I don’t want to be alone in class.
So I finished the letter, printed it off, signed it and took it to the office.
Then I went and there was a party in our group for Tez’s birthday. I had some chocolate cake, but it didn’t really cheer me up.
All day, Ellie’s been asking, “What’s wrong? Why are you so upset? What happened?” On the way to Drama earlier this morning she hugged me and said, “Tell me what’s going on.”
Damn me. Why do people always notice me when I’m trying to not be noticed? Whenever I’m upset, someone knows.
So I told Ellie about May, and what she’d done. (This was before the HPE incident)
And then at lunch, during the party, I decided something.
I texted my mum and told her that I was coming home early, and then I told Ellie. She didn’t ask, but just told Missy to come with us and walked me to the school gate so that I wouldn’t get caught wagging.
I guess I’d just had enough… May’s becoming a problem.
I ran from the school gates to the bus stop, which was about half a kilometre. By the way, don’t try sprinting that far when you’re sick and short of breath. I couldn’t breathe for ages, LOL. That taught me.
I caught a council bus home, and, yeah. I told mum the cover story, so I won’t get in trouble. But all I missed was sport, anyway, they probably won’t even notice.
When I was on the bus, I don’t think I looked too innocent. I just had my head resting on my bag and I was staring straight ahead tensely. Hehehe… I wouldn’t be a good criminal. And it wasn’t cause I was wagging, it was cause I was willing myself not to burst into tears on a public bus.

Anywho, I’m not depressed. I just thought I should tell you guys in case you thought that. I was just upset by what May said, but I’m over it now. I guess, all I really keep thinking is… What’s wrong with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sammy-Wammy!!
Nothing wrong with you at all. Maybe if May were a nice person and alll, then you could wonder what's wrog with you... But she just makes me want to call her a b-word and I don't like to swear. She probably feels threatened by you or something. Or wants attention. I don't know, but don't pay attention to her. She doesn't deserve your attention, dude. Hmm, well, glad you told Ellie about it. That way it's not just your heavy burden; she's your best friend, she'll help you with it.

About being in class alone... Well, I get that you don't want to be friends with K and remember that you said that all the other people in the class were idiots. So, I don't know. I thought that you were one of those people that didn't mind being alone... And what about Julie? And Lyss? Are they some of the attitude-people, too?

Mehhh, so I know you don't want my whole comment to be about that, right? Well, performing a poem sounds... interesting and nervous-making. Hahahahahahahha, have fun! Hmmm, I think I'd do the first one. If you do the second one, they might send you to the school shrink. Hahahahaha, jk. The other one sounds more perform-able-ish (?).

OoOoOo hahahahahaha, Ellie noticed about Josh!! Hmmm, well, at least now you got a second opinion on that. See, she didn't even klnow and noticed that hge's trying to get your attention. Whoooo!

Hahahhaa, yes, your confusion always brings the good times.
Yeah, I'd like a marathon, but I don't know if I can get my greedy hands on all four movies before my parents get here.... 'cause when they're here they definitely won't let us see them. Yargh.
Gasp! You're going to Japan, too?! You're so lucky! Borneo... hmm, sounds familiar... Nope, can't remember. Refresh my mind please? Hahahahha, because he'd never let me go... I think he was sending me a meessage? I don't know.... weird genius mind of his.

Yes, I would've thought by now that you were immune to it. Hahahaha. It totally sounds bad... Jaws? I think I saw it when I was little and got nightmares, but I wouldn't see it now. And if I do, it'd be as a comedy...
Yes, a monkey! Aaaand, it's one of those little ones with the sharp pointy teeth. Hmmm, I wonder what the movie was called. Hahahahaha, the monkey sorta looked like Ace Ventura's Monkey. Did you see that movie?

Aww, I love Nemo. Hahahahha, Austin Powers Marathon? Yeah, baby! Hmmm, what's the land before time? Like, who's in it and stuff...

Of course I'd buy it. Except maybe I'd break into the factory before release-time and steal a copy... but I'd leave a 100 dollars. K? Hmmmm... what currency is used in Australia?

Yeah, posts like that are fun. Hehehehehe. Plus, they get a lot off your mind. THANK you, the principal is grateful for that.

You're welcome (?)

Oh, one last question...
what about your relatives' books? Are they published? Tell me about them.

Okay.

Bye bye Mrs. Schwamklepuffs

Kimmiixox said...

Hey!
Theres nothing wrong with you!!
I agree with PF, a b-word should be spoken at this moment..
I really liked the poems!!

Kimmiixox

Christine Woodward said...

nothings wrong with you its THEM!
lock them in a cupboard and only let them out when they promise to be normal. thantd teach them!
AND i forgive you for not posting yesterday.
i probably wont post till tomorrow or later tonight.
HOUSE IS ON TONIGHT!!!
i so knew that quote would be from scrubs!! i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! yea i think ive seen that episode.
well instead of barney look up "ding fries are done" on youtube and watch that.

ding fries are done ding fries are done ding fries are done ding fries are done i work at burger king making flame grilled whoppers i wear paper hats would you like an apple pie with thaaat would you like an apple pie with thaaat ding fries are done ding fries are done ding fries are done ding fries are done

yea...haha good work sneaking in the blanket i give you top marks! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
yea i thought the killer sheep thing was funny to coz at one stage there in a building and the hear the sound of a sheep being sheered and their like "what was that??" "sounds like a sheep being sheered..." :O
i laughed

yea i think dr suess is much better than silly old lord of the rings.

yea i woulda been scared if the power went out and id been watching scary movies i wouldve laughed you know like HA im not scared...eek!

those poems are good, the cat one is sad. why would you write a poem about a dead cat?? thats terrible!

maths twice in one day?? thats terrible!!!

thats stupid aobut the may thing, and everyone getting themselves involved! lock them in the cupboard to.

and that woulda been annoying in HPE when uhhm lizzie? was going back and forth i woulda been like "sit here or there dont keep coming back and forth!!" >:|
yes i get mean when im sad.

nice of K? to stay with you when you were writing the letter. whyd you have to write a leter??

long comment? yep. you love it.
love ya sambo the hobo
[=