Heylo everybody. Apologies for not posting the last two days.
So... what day is it? Wednesday? Possibly. Which would make yesterday Tuesday, and the day before... Monday. Alright.
So on Monday, Ind and I hung out and watched DVD's and stuff. Then Mum and Dad went to walk the dog, and Ellie rang. She asked me if I was doing anything the next day. So we spent (to my sister's great annoyance) about an hour on the phone, planning what we were going to do.
Eventually we ended the conversation and my sister started yelling at me, but then my parents came home and I hid in my room.
I spent half the night reading, and then at around 2 am, I couldn't sleep, so I watched about three episodes of Scrubs. I dunno how I thought that it would help me sleep, but oh well.
I woke up at 6:30 the next morning, which means I had around three hours sleep. Ehhh.
At 9, Ellie's family picked me up and we drove to the nursery, cause Ellie wanted to get some flowers for her newly built bedroom. O_o It was incredibly random, but sort of fun, too.
We got to the movies just in time-- by the way, we were seeing Death at a Funeral. So we went in, and the ads had just started. We were both watching them, and then this random ad went, "The Earth is like a fish," and Ellie and I just looked at each other and started laughing, cause it made NO sense whatsoever. xD
For the first half hour, it was like, mehhh... but then it started to get hilariously funny. Seriously, I dunno how many laughing fits I had, and Ellie kept sliding off her chair with her face in her hands, cracking up.
I would reccomend seeing that movie, it's so funny. :] Hahaha.
At one point, there was like, this silence in the movie (in the first half hour, which I said wasn't anything special), so I whispered to Ellie, (this has something to do with the plot, by the way, so I'm not a TOTAL freak...) "MIDGET!"
And she burst into laughter, and so did I, and everyone in the cinema could hear us. Hehehe. Was funny.
So after the movie, we did our usual walking around the shopping centre-- first, National Geographic, cause there's some cool stuff there. Then Ellie started walking in the direction of that novelty shop, and I was like, "Please, no, God, STOP HER!" to myself; then Ellie started laughing and ran there. And so now I'm sorta angry at God. But THEN we went to K-mart and into the toy section, and we noticed that a lot of the young kids' toys have animals, and you can turn their heads around 360 degrees. Frankly, it's wrong. So we turned all of their heads facing backwards. :D It was hilarious. Then I found this dancing chicken, and it started singing as well, and then I ran away. And then Ellie found me, and she wanted to see if they had any pots for the flowers she got, so we went to the garden section and looked, but there wasn't. So she had a fit (lmao) and we went to Woolworths and looked. And when we saw they didn't have any (by the way, we were just being idiots on a mission), Ellie went, "God, they don't have a freaking pot section?!?!" And this lady who was walking past us gaped at Ellie and her eyes widened, and I hastily said to her, "She-- she means the GARDEN pots." And then the lady stopped staring at us. xD So we started heading towards Target, but I saw Crazy Clarks on the way, so we went in there. We found some of the pots that Ellie wanted, but they were up SO FREAKING HIGH. Like, literally, you would've needed a high ladder to get them up there. So Ellie started making a fuss for the hell of it, and then she said, while this guy walked past, "To get that pot, we'd have to be higher."
The guy glanced at her sceptically for a moment and scurried off. I cracked up. Then this lady walked past and saw us intently staring at the pot, as if we thought that staring at it would make it fall down, and she offered to help us. So she climbed up and got it. And Ellie had her pot. So she went and payed for it, lol, and we left.
Then, while we were waiting for the bus, we were making jokes about it, and Ellie slammed it into her leg accidentally, and I frowned, cause there was already a bruise there, and said, "You're having a bad reaction to that pot."
Aaah, we overuse jokes. xD
So we got back to her place and planted the damn flowers in the stupid pot, and then we went inside and watched a movie. Ellie's older sister came into her room with us, so we were all lying on the bed watching it (it was a funny movie, too, hehehe), and then Ellie's mum came in and went, "You guys are all like sisters now!" which confused us for a second, lmao, cause technically, two of them ARE sisters, but anyway...
Ellie showed me her phone, and she'd put one of the pictures from that photo booth (when we went to the city last week, remember?) on it, and around it, it said, "Ellie", "Sam", and her sister's name. It was awesome.
After that, Jack and Maddie kept knocking on the window and door in Ellie's room, which was sorta annoying, but meh. Then we went to the video store and got some movies. Then we had dinner, and went into Ellie's room and started watching Harry Potter 1. Shuddup, you all know it's an awesome movie. xD
After that, we watched something else, and halfway through, we both fell asleep, so when we woke up this morning, the main menu of the DVD was still playing the music, lmao.
We had breakfast and then finished watching the movie. Then we watched two more (both in which I fell asleep, LOL... random), and by the end of that, it was around 2. So I called my parents, and then we played some board games, and after that, a random card game. Then I came home, and yeah. That's about it.
Oh yeah, Ellie also told me that she might be having a party tomorrow, so if so, I'll be over there tomorrow as well. If not, Mum wants to go shopping at DFO with me. :D I still have $450 to spend!
Okay, so I think I know what I'm gonna make the story about Christine and possibly including the rest of you, about. But I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry-- it's going to take some planning. It'll be good, though, if it turns out how I want it to. Don't worry, not horror... it'll be my best genre, funny random. :] Yes, that's a genre of writing now. Well, humor is. So there.
Sorry that I keep putting it off, but I promise I'll start it tonight. It depends on what I'm doing tomorrow, but I should be able to post it then. If not, the day after, definitely.
Comments comments comments.
Christine: Haha, yeah, I wouldn't torture and kill you. Especially with that upcoming war with the mosquitos now involved. Dammit, I can't win that on my own! xD
Yeah, it was a thousand-piece puzzle that my mum and sister are working on, so if I'd knocked the puzzle on the floor I would've been murdered.
The movie had Patrick Dempsy in it, but he didn't wear a dress... what movie is that!?!? Hahaha.
I know... 3 weeks... ARGH, I don't want to go back to school. x.x *Dies*
Yep, true, I should just lie to my mother from now on, is that what you're saying? :] Hehehe.
I think she could kill the fish whether seperated or not; she's that evil. But maybe I should suggest the idea to Indi.
The brother-in-law was... uh... *thinking* OH. He killed the sister and she was the one dying, but then she died. I don't think it made sense, but I couldn't really think of any ending.
I promise I promise I PROMISE I'll start the story tonight. xD I just need to think about some of the stuff. And THEN I shall write it. :]
I think Mari said something about a story about her, too... would it be okay if it was the same story? :O It doesn't have to be, just an idea.
Leesh: Yeah, bad temper. xD
I'm worried about Mrs Smith too-- WHY DID I HAVE TO CHOOSE A MURDEROUS FISH!? ...But meh... let's just hope she's not racist against plain goldfish, cause that's the only one left.
Hahaha, I bet you a billion dollars that you could write better. :]
Dammit. I don't have a billion dollars. xD
Oh well...
Mari: Yep, I'm just going to avoid puzzles from now on. Hahaha.
Okay, what you wrote is the next part of that story. I'll write the end later on. If you can write faster than me, you're welcome to finish it, but if you don't want to, that's fine too. xD
I'll try to combine the two stories (about you and Christine) together. Maybe. If I can. Although I don't know why you'd want me to ruin your name in one of my stories, lol. Meh.
If anyone else wants to be included in the story, say so now... otherwise I'll start writing tonight. :]
Cya!
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAHA YAY THE STORY IS GONNA BE STARTED SOON
lol
hmm i dunno if i want my name and mairs name mentioned in the same story its gonna take some thinking
...
ok =]
haha i laughed so much at the earth is like a fish and the pot jokes lol!
DFO whats that??
xxo =]
PF wants in on the story!
Post a Comment