I've thought of how to start this post several times today.
Let's see... a few hours ago-- around midday-- I was going to start this post by saying that I was in a better mood, as predicted, because Ind and I had gone to see a movie, and everything was good with the parents.
A few hours later I decided to start this post with a story that I had yet to write.
And several hours after that, I was going to tell you guys everything that has been previously mentioned, and to forget the happiness, because my mum was still acting the same, and she'd yelled at me for around ten minutes because I dropped a puzzle piece.
Then I decided that I wasn't too happy with my ability to cope with my parents, so I forced myself to calm down and write the story, which got rid of my anger and also gave me something to put in the post.
So I guess I'll say this:
Life can be complicated, even when nothing happens.
Because it's true. Stupid feelings, emotions, decisions... they condemn your mind to hours of thinking thoughts that shouldn't have changed, because nothing happened.
Okay, so apart from that, and the totally STUPID argument with my mum, I'm pretty good. I apologise for the angry post, I just needed to write that down.
On a happier note, my day.
I took my sister to see a movie cause she was bored and driving my parents CRAZY, which in turn made them crazy: evidently infuriating and frustrating me. In case you haven't noticed, I'm using oh-so-slighty smarter words (for me, anyway) today cause I just finished a few stories, and it's a habit. Which would also explain the lack of happy retardedness, DAMMIT! Stupid stupid stupid stupid.
Anyways, we saw Enchanted... which was *okay*, not as good as some people had told me it would be, but oh well. So we came home and hung out and cleaned the house a bit. Then my sister had a complete yelling session at me for... what was it? I can't even remember. I think I made dinner and she got pissed off because... well, she's Indi. She has a fairly bad temper. And she's way sensitive. She'll start criticising Dad, and then he'll say something in retaliation (nothing horrible) and she'll break down crying. If you think I'm over-exaggerating, I was singing Old MacDonald once and she started crying because she thought I'd called her a chicken.
But I'm not saying this to be mean, it's just the truth.
Also, after that, another one of her fish died. (That's three in two days: one died yesterday, too.) :S Mrs Smith is still alive. It's just her and one other fish, now.
...That poor fish.
So Ellie called yesterday... I think we're doing something next week. It was my aunt's birthday yesterday, but she's in New Zealand, so I couldn't talk to her. And I just found out my grandparents are coming up in two weeks.
Oops, had to stop there briefly. Mum just came to my room. Here's the convo:
Mum: Omigod, I'm so sick of you and your sister. Thank God school's back in two weeks.
Me: Actually, it's *three* weeks.
Mum: *Angry pause* I'm warning you, any more attitude...
Me: I... was just saying...
Mum: Just shut up, okay? Stop being such a pain.
Me: *Feels unloved*
Hehehe... okay, I added that last part. xD But, yeah, she's not in a happy mood... Remind me not to reply like that to her again. Heh.
Thanks Kim, Christine, Mari and Leesha. Your comments were appreciated. :]
And Mari, thankyou for the suggestions, they are chewing gum, but Dad's already addicted to coffee and Mum can't drink it, so yeah...
I guess the post will end here, but I'll copy the story after I say goodbye, xD so you know that you don't have to read it. Actually, it's crap. I don't reccomend that you read it. I tried to write a horror story, :\ but I'm no good. I was thinking about the plot all the busride home from the movies, and I came up with this one idea so creepy that I jumped when we went over a speedbump and screamed... not loudly, though. Thank god... lmao.
My point is, I didn't use that idea, because I want to improve my writing enough to be able to use it in a good story and not ruin it. Sorry for the horrible story, it was just a random scenario, I don't know how it should end, you tell me. :P It was just a stupid idea, the ending. I'm like, "Ummm... I... don't know."
Anyways.
If you don't read it, excellent. If you do, ideas? Up to you. :] AND READ IT SLOWLY! It's supposed to be read slowly! Imagine all the stuff happening in your mind. (No, I haven't gone mental, should you feel the need to ask... but this is NOT a hyperly-written story. Don't read it quickly. Pleaaaase.)
And Christine, I was going to make this the story about you, but then I thought about it, and it's a horror story. And I would sorta feel bad if I wrote a story where you were being tortured or killed or something... :S
So the next time I write a NON-horror story, I promise I will write it, lol. I just didn't want to kill you. :O
Okay, cya guys!
<3 <3 <3
~Sam
*******
Brooke woke up in a completely conscious state, which had never happened before. At first, she had no idea why she was so alert, but in mere seconds, it became clear. There was a noise outside her bedroom. As Brooke lived in an apartment by herself, this was not something she was pleased to hear.
Creak.
She knew that sound. The apartment was old, and the floorboards would groan under the slightest pressure. She calmed herself. It could be a mouse—a rat, at worst.
Creak.
The sound was getting closer, and suddenly Brooke could hear footsteps—someone was there. Her breath quickened. Should she call out, and risk unnecessary discovery? Or should she stay quiet, and let the stranger come closer? She thought furiously for a moment, but then…
Cr—THUD.
Brooke’s eyes widened in panic and fear; her heart pulsed furiously. She felt her throat closing up and tears formed in her eyes. She didn’t know what to do. In the darkness of her bedroom, she grasped at the air around her, hoping to find something—a weapon, perhaps, or a phone. She found neither. The footsteps drew slightly closer, and she stared at the open doorway in total desperation. She couldn’t see anything. It was too dark to be able to tell if there was someone standing there or not. Brooke contemplated closing her eyes and hiding under the blanket until it all went away and she woke up from this horrible nightmare, but in her heart she knew it was real, and she couldn’t simply wait for whoever was there until they were standing in front of her. She had to do something.
Deciding to take action, she called out nervously, “Who’s there?”
It came out more or less as a deep croaking noise, but her position was given away, and the person was aware of her presence. Brooke could hear breathing, now: loud, raspy breathing. The breath of the unknown visitor was rattling in their chests and barely escaping their throat. Brooke understood: this person was dying.
They were in the room with her. She could feel their presence, gasping out last breaths. Who were they, and why were they in her apartment?
Her fear hadn’t wholly left her yet, but Brooke was reassured her safety. A dying person couldn’t murder, a dying person was weak.
And the next few things happened in less than ten seconds: A light clicked on in the room, and Brooke was blinded momentarily. When she opened her eyes, nausea swept over her. The loud breathing had stopped, and her sister’s eyes stared coldly at her, but she could see nothing. She was dead, and the person responsible threw her heartlessly at the foot of Brooke’s bed, uncaring for the dead body, more focused on the gun in his hand, and the girl who now stared at it intently.
Brooke’s brother-in-law grinned at her maniacally, keeping a firm grip on the gun, and a keen eye on Brooke. It was over, he was going to kill her. She closed her eyes fearfully, and waited for death.
******
Sorry for the horribleness, it's just a first draft, and it's something I improvised, not planned out. :S Not so good. Anyway, I don't want to be a horror-writer, so it doesn't matter that I can't write scary stuff. xD
Buh-bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha yay you dont want to kill/torture me!! =]
well it sucks that nothing changed and that you got yelled at for dropping a puzzle piece, if that was me i wouldve just knocked the puzzle and all the pieces on the floor and walked away.
to bad the movie wasnt as good as you hoped, is that the one where patrick dempsy [?] wheres a dress? or is that a different movie altogether?
OH GOD 3 WEEKS??!?!?!?!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yes thatll teach you for telling your mother the truth!
hmm maybe you should seperate the fish? you know since mrs smith is a murderer and all, it might be the safest option for the other fish.
oh lovely towner is doing burnouts in our driveway, great now moms gonna come home later and complain. :| dammit, ohwell she wont complain at me coz i dont have a car =]
i liked the story, but was the brother-in-law dieing??
haha well cant wait for the story about me!! =D
xxo
a puzzle piece? wow, bad temper, huh?
im still wary bout mrs smith, i think shes a serial killer, is she still rasist?
what are you talking about,y, much better than i could write!
ciao my lovely
xxx
xo hi hi xo
THAT'LL TEACH YOU NOT TO DROP PUZZLE PIECES!!!!!
You're lucky I just started writing so I was a ble to come up with a piece for your story.
-----------------------------------------------
Brooke opened her eyes. Her brother-in-law was still there and so was her cold dead sister. She looked down at her sheet. Why hadn't he killed her yet?
She decided that since she was going to die, she might as well take some risks.
"Why" She heard herself say
"What?" Her brother said
"Why did you kill my little sister?"
He gave no answer just raised the gun.
She shut her eyes again.
"Why don't you just kill me?" Her new burst of courage scared her. She felt her feet to the floor. She opened her eyes. He had lowered the gun.
She took tiny steps toward him. She could feel her rage sadness and confusion raising in her. She wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.
She wished this was a nightmare. And she could just wake up. But no, every time she re-opened her eyes, her brother was still there.
She banged her fist against to wall nearby."Wheres mom and dad?"
He grinned. He pointed to her sister, indicating that they had fallen to the same fate.
"Why?"She banged her fist again "Why?Why?Why?WHY?WHY?WHY?!?"
She couldn't contain her rage anymore.
She lunged at him, successfully knocking the gun to the other side to the room.
"What now?" She asked staring deep in to his eyes.
------------------------------------------------
Not that great but from there you should be able to write the rest. Or I could. Whatever.
Mrs. Smith strikes again!
Im writing a story too, can you write one about me? Hmm?
Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee.
I better go now.
Good luck with Indi and your Mom!
xo bi bi xo
P.S This is mari btw
Post a Comment