Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The leprechaun told me to burn things. :]

Hey guys! Wow, hahaha, I'm way happy. :D

You know when someone's in a really good mood, and then it puts you in a good mood? Yeah. That's what happened.
Actually, I'm extremely hyper. xD Which is a little strange, cause it's almost four in the afternoon and I haven't eaten anything today. Oh well. The mysteries of life.

So, I should probably tell you about my boring day, and THEN I have a part of the story to post! I was reading last night, and I just couldn't concentrate, so I stopped reading, and then I realized it was cause I hadn't written any stories in a while, and I was like, "BWAHAHAHA!"
I'm sorry, I'm scarily hyper. Please forgive me. xD Lmao.

Anywho, I woke up at six this morning. You know that hollow feeling when you wake up really early? I mean, I know that six isn't THAT early, but do you know what I mean? You feel sort of empty... and it doesn't have anything to do with food. And I feel lightheaded, and usually I get growing pains in my knees. Ouch. Hate it. I really can't explain it. You know those people who get up really early cause it makes them feel exhilarated? Well, I'm the opposite. I feel incredibly sick when I get up without wanting to.
Mehhh, it's sort of hard to explain... but do you guys get it? Maybe not, lol.

Anyway, I got the little travel cage for Smudgels, cause she had her operation today. Then I was bored, so I got her some food. Hahaha. I used the blueberries that Mum had threatened us on pain of death not to touch. Whateverrr. :] Yes... I'm totally a rebel, lmfao.

So I took Smudge-Fudge to the vet, and then, by the time we got home, it was ten AM. And I was like, "Urghhh..." *Zombie*, and collapsed on my bed.

I woke up at around two this afternoon to my sister yelling, "Smudgels is ready to come home!"
I really hate waking up to yelling. Bleh. But I got up and went with them to the vet, and picked up Mudgie. (Notice how many nicknames I have for her? Lol! It's confusing.)
The only problem is that they used dissolveable stitches, so I have to watch her 24/7. Egh. But the awesome news is that she's doing really well. :] I'm extremely relieved.

Soooooo, then I listened to music for a while, and yah. That's about it. My boring day.

And for anyone who hasn't read the last comment of Mari's (the next part to the story is in it), read that, otherwise this part probably won't make sense, lol. Alrighty. Hope it's okay...

******************

“Remember,” Leesha warned Jeff as they prepared to carry out the agreed-on plan, “we still don’t entirely trust you. Mari has the gun. One wrong move, and…” she slid her finger across her own throat to signify death.
Jeff smiled grimly. “I understand. Don’t worry. I have no intentions of swapping sides…” He paused. “Again,” he added.
Nelly and Christine shared a dark look of understanding that the others didn’t notice. It didn’t exactly make sense. He was working for the company, and suddenly, without explanation, swapped sides to join people he didn’t know. Of course, with their new weapons and blueprints of the building, they weren’t complaining, but there was still something unsettling about it all…
“So, Jeff,” Nelly said casually as they walked through the hallway, “what d’you think is in the boxes?”
Jeff froze, and his expression changed to stony. “I have a hunch,” he said briefly, before walking forward hastily.
“And that would be…?” Christine continued.
“It doesn’t matter for now.”
They all considered his answer. Christine turned back to face Mari. “Can I have my taser back now?”
Mari raised her eyebrows. “That probably isn’t a great idea.”

They’d all started to notice the lack of security around the halls. Before, there’d seemed to be hundreds of guards, but now…
“Where IS everyone?” Leesha said.
Jeff thought about it. “They probably thought you’d try to escape, so they’re blocking off the entrances. I doubt they thought you’d stay…”
Nelly voiced what they were all thinking. “Should we have stayed?”
Jeff hesitated.
“Remember the other night?” Mari said. “When that truck arrived on the street; we were just walking past… those boxes didn’t look right. There was an eerie feel about it. Something’s going on.”
They’d reached the place they’d been walking to. It was a supposedly empty room to the right of the hallway. The light was off, and the non-existent sound made everything seem spookier. Their footsteps echoed and bounced off the walls loudly; it was strange that they hadn’t been caught. The five of them edged closer to the door, waiting for someone to jump out at them…
“Wait.” Christine stopped suddenly. “What about security cameras?”
Jeff shook his head. “All disabled.” There was a collective sigh of relief.
“Okay,” murmured Leesha nervously. “Who’s going in first?”
“I will,” Jeff said indifferently. They stood back as he opened the door. It creaked slightly: the hinges were rusty. Jeff flinched at the sound. Very slowly, he managed to pry the door wide open, and creep inside. The other four leaned forward to get a closer glimpse of the room.
It was fairly small… only about five metres in length. There was a mahogany desk at the back, and papers strewn across it. A chair was sitting neatly behind the desk, and they could all picture a tall, business-like man sitting in it, perusing the papers in front of him. A window was at the side, filling the width of the entire room; its view was of the simple car-park and street, nothing particularly exciting.
And lastly, as though they’d been invisible beforehand, they saw the boxes piled in the corner. There were approximately a dozen of them, stacked hazardously—the mountain of cardboard looked as if it could keel over at any moment.
Behind Jeff, the four of them stole into the room, glancing around every so often as to make sure they were still undiscovered.
“Well,” Nelly said quietly, “I suppose we should see what’s in them…”
Leesha gritted her teeth. “I guess.”
The others nodded, but no one moved closer to the boxes. No one wanted to contemplate the fact that there could be something dangerous—even lethal, in them.

*****************

Once again, sorry. xD

Alrighty, I gotta go and find some form of food. I haven't eaten since yesterday. x.x Smart, eh?

<3 <3 <3

~Sammy

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

yes i know that feeling when you talk to someone in this super fantastic mood and then when you finish talking to them its like WOW im super happy now thankyou!

yay for smudgels [or any other name you have for her] getting through the operation!!

yes i know that feeling, i dont understand people who get up early and their like im up early i feel great im usually like go awayyyyyy or i'll eat you

why dont i get my tazer back????!?!?!
WHY WHY W H Y Y Y Y Y Y ? ! ? ! ! ?

well i hope you found some food, and just for you coz i now know how great waking up early makes you feel im gonna text you tomorrow morning when mom wakes me up =]
enjoy xxo

Anonymous said...

xo hi hi xo
Great about Mudgie.

I wrote another part!

------------------------------------------------

They all stood there.
Mari shoved Jeff toward the boxes.
He looked at her puzzled.
"You already know what's it them, right? So you should open them." Mari said.
They all nodded.
Jeff stepped cautiously toward the box.
"What are you so afraid of?" Christine asked.
Jeff kept inching toward the boxes.
"Oh come on!" Nelly said. "Just do it, before we die of waiting!"
Nelly pushed Mari Christine toward the boxes, which pusehed Leesha into Mari, which pushed Mari into Jeff, and caused Mari and Jeff to land on a box awkwardly.
"Walk much?" Jeff asked Mari.
She blushed. She looked at Nelly. Nelly blushed too.
Suddenly they all heard beeping. Slow steady beeping. Then some kind of bell.
"M-M-Mar-Mari!" Leesha said pointing to the red dot on Maris head.
Mari grabbed a mirror and blocked the red light so it bounced on one of the boxes.
They all turned to the window. There was someone in the window right across from them. They were holding a machine gun.
"Well, my work here is done!" Jeff said leaving. But before he could take a step christine and Nelly grabbed him.
"Not quite" Mari said. She replaced chritine and went to his other side. Nelly, Leesha, and Christine stepped back. She raised the gun to his head. She pushed him to the window and showed the guy. He stood still.
"Will she do it?" Christine wisper-asked Nelly.
"Not sure. Anyone whose ever double crossed her never stayed around long enough to be asked questions" Nelly wispered back.
"I can hear you" Mari said.
Everyone stiffened.
The guy with the machine gun aimed at mari.
Mari stood still.
"I guess he doesn't care about you" Mari said.
"I know" Jeff said quietly.
The person in the window repositioned his finger on the trigger.
He shot.
------------------------------------------------

I can't think of anything else.

xo bi bi xo

leesh_xx said...

wow

that story really leaves me in suspence!!

OH and im in a suprisingly good mood, although im a little bit wary about me&seths offline convos becoz im supposed to be going through a [what charlie calls] detox process at the moment.

IM hyper too =]

and sammy, im soryy but six is VERY early, i got up at 11:30 yesterday..=]

but today at 9:45 because i had a dental app.

i get my braces off in maay .. EXCITMENT :D

lovveyouu my lovely =]
ciaao x