Saturday, January 26, 2008

Well...

I know what I promised. I do. But I also know (and this is SO stupid!) that when I get upset over something, it just makes me more and more and more depressed as time goes on. Stupidly so! Something so small can make me feel horrible for weeks. And I'm trying not to let that get to me, because it IS so stupid. I'm just finding it hard to forcibly MAKE myself go back there, after what happened last year.

Anyway. Yesterday was awesome, Ellie and I saw 27 Dresses. It was good. Hah, we saw that "Earth is like a fish" ad again. We walked around the shops for four hours, lots of funny things, ie.
*Me and her having a race up the down escalator, I won and the whole coffee shop cheered for me, LMAO
*We bought a shock-thing, it looks like a packet of gum, but it electric shocks you. I dunno how many times it happened to Ellie and I, but then she offered it to these random strange kids, and I'm like, "Wait!" and grabbed it and it shocked me, xD
*Made more pot references in K-mart, then I saw this bicycle horn thing and I went, "What does this do?" and pressed it, it was SOOOO loud, and this guy who worked at K-mart started cracking up, seriously, he had a full-on laughing fit, and so did Ellie and I.
*Saw Missy and Sarah on the bus there, then Amy and her friend on the bus home. Ellie offered Amy some "gum", Amy took the thing and she's like, "AAAH! IT HURT ME!" xD Lollll.

So yeah, it was fun. Temporarily lifted my spirits. :]

And Ellie, Ind and I made this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSU12qfrxjw

Ellie mostly talks, and Ind occassionally says stuff (she's the one who sounds like a ten-year-old); I say like one thing. xD It's hilarious. And the freaky thing making the noise is like this novelty pen my grandparents gave me... it's sooo random.

Okay. I'm gonna go. Cya guys.

~Sam

2 comments:

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

I have that gum thing! Last year at a sleepover I took it out and said "Anybody want gum?" And debbie tried to take some and it shocked her LOL

I was a lot happier before last year.

Me and you both get mad over tiny things? Why, just today, I wanted a certain meal and the resturant didn't have it and I got upset. But I was craving the meal.
Us girls and our cravings ;)

I think that's all.

xo bi bi xo

Christine Woodward said...

haha yes one of my friends used to have that gum thing except instead of shocking you it was like a mousetrap haha funny times

everyones seen that 27 dresses movie, i wanna see it!!

yous always seem to have fun in kmart and the people at the coffee shop cheered?? the people in my town would just look at you wierdly and ask if you need medication

well i must go finish my post before the end of the week
xxo