Hm, hey guys. Today I had a total breakdown. Yah. Doesn't happen often. I cry a bit, but I never totally break down.
So I was upset a bit because around half of my friends are depressed at the moment, and it makes me feel terrible that they feel terrible. Then Mum and Dad were angry at me, so yeah. They were talking to me, and I got really annoyed over something to do with school, can't remember what it was... anyway, Mum goes sarcastically, "What, you think it'll make you a total outcast or something?"
And I screamed-- no seriously, screamed-- at her, "I'M ALREADY A TOTAL OUTCAST, MUM, DON'T YOU THINK THIS'LL MAKE IT WORSE!?"
Which, in turn, was not smart, cause at precisely that moment I burst into tears and ran to my room, anddd both of my parents followed me. THEN they talked to me for like two whole hours about it. Mum wants me to move schools, or classes, or at least report what's going on. I'm not doing any of it.
Well, I just... it doesn't feel right. Something's telling me not to. First of all, even though this has made my life not-so-spectacular, I don't really want to ruin anyone else's life by reporting them for bullying. I don't do that.
I don't want to move schools for obvious reasons, and classes... eh. I don't see how that would change anything, really.
I guess I'll live with it.
If you guys think I'm overreacting about this, it's fair enough-- so do I. But I guess it's also fair to say that I haven't told you everything that's going on. And that's because it'll make me depressed, talking about it, and I promised myself that I wouldn't be like that anymore. You guys remember, don't you? That post where I promised there'd be no more depression? I haven't forgotten.
Well... sorry, I just thought this was all worth mentioning. Oh, and I'm going to the movies with Ellie tomorrow. :] Yay.
So, apologies, I had to say that stuff.
Going to watch more House. Yaaaaay.
<3 <3 <3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aww darlin its ok you'll get through this
i reckon just leave it and see how they are this year and if its no better then ask to swap classes
YAY HOUSE IS COMING BACK!
well i g2g xxo
Post a Comment