Did you guys hear about Heath Ledger? Yeah, of course you did. How sad, though... ;[
Anyway. Sorry for not posting in a while (I've lost track of time, when did I last post?), but I'm starting to get ready to go back to school. I went and got my school books today; I have to get the new (stupid) uniform tomorrow, and yeah.
Mum's birthday was good. I was supposed to go to the Gold Coast with Ellie on the weekend, but I had to stay home cause of my grandparents. :[
Christine was going to stalk me, xD
Umm... what else? Smudgels is almost completely better; I had to get those retarded black leather school shoes to go with the new uniform, (GAHHHHH xD), and, uhh, that's about it.
Mum got House Season 1 for her birthday, so I've been watching that... Sorry, I know I said that Monday would be interesting, but it wasn't particularly, lmao.
Ummm. Totally stressing out about going back to school and seeing May and Simone. Oh, and do you remember me telling you guys about the girl who made K evil? K used to be shy and polite (although still freaky and leechy, she wouldn't come up to me and swear and stuff), then in Grade 8 this new girl came and I didn't like her from the start. I really didn't. I had a feeling she was lying... a lot. And I'm not paranoid. You should've heard all the stuff she said.
Note: One of the things I hate most-- when people lie to get popular.
Mhm. Anyway, I eventually decided to believe her; we were good friends (on, off: she switched best friends a lot, it screwed the whole group's friendships up) for about a year, then eventually May decided NO MORE, and kicked her out. She went a bit funny and started talking to herself... and stuff... then she mysteriously left one day and never came back.
Anyway, my point is, rumour has it she might be coming back this year. O_O' Crapppp.
I just realised that I am, like, the only person that May's "kicked out" (technically, she never kicked me out of the group; I left and then they stopped talking to me) that hasn't gone crazy. I'm serious. When May kicks people out of the group, they seriously have mental problems for a while. Not kidding. They talk to themselves, or, just act... strangely. I dunno if it's because I actually have other friends, or because I'm so (apparently) crazy that I'm immune to anything like that, buuuut, it's a good thing, right? That I'm not psycho? Well... I know that's debatable, but you know what I mean. xD
Hmm... still... I don't know how to make it through this year. I honestly don't. I know I have other friends, but what about in Science? English? It'll be just me! With the two of them. And who knows? Maybe they're in some of my other classes. Agh.
Well, I'm going to have to deal with it, I s'pose.
Lol, I was watching Liar Liar tonight. Movie with Jim Carrey in it, xD I love it.
It's like where this guy keeps lying and then his kid wishes that he can't tell any lies for a whole day, and it comes true, and yeah. xD So he can only tell the truth, but he doesn't mean to, it just sorta slips out, lmfao.
My favourite part is... oh, wait, I'll try to find it on Youtube.
Umm, just for warning: the first video contains swearing and slightly... uh... adult references? xD Sorry, had to put the warning there, I'd feel guilty if I hadn't. I don't think it's anything that bad, lmao. Just saying.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s3coytl081c
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HhR126555NA
Not sure if it's in one of them, but they're both funny videos of the movie.
My fave scene: when he tries to lie about what colour the pen is (blue), and he's like, "The pen is r-r-r-... *stutters for a while* R-ROYAL BLUE!" Then he keeps trying to lie and the pen attacks him and writes "blue" all over his face, xD! And he's like, "The pen is blue. The pen is BLUE. THE GODDAMN PEN IS BLUE!"
Hahahaha.
Okay, I'm thinking that's enough for this post. :]
Again, sorry for not posting for a while.
<3 <3 <3
~Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i was gonna go watch that movie after you told me it was on but instead i decided to sleep coz sleep is very important but now i wish i had watched it just for that pen part =[
i'll see if i can find it at blockbuster or something.
i know!! i cant believe we have to go back to school next week!! do you go back tuesday or wednesday?? i go back wednesday =]
ok i think i need to go have some painkillers or something byye xxo
oh my gawd, you got your books on the same day i did, lol. excitment! AND i go back to school on thursday ...
laughed at the may stuff about you not going crazy!
ciao x
Post a Comment