Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mrs Smith strikes again...

Yes, you read correctly, the fish is at it again. Another little fish (who almost identically resembled Mr Smith) is on the brink of death.
You know what's weird? I don't mean this in a racist way (as my sister tells me it is) or anything, but all of our darker coloured pets die first. Seriously, we've had pairs of fish, rabbits, guinea pigs, cats, even hermit crabs, and the blackish ones die first. And the lighter ones live on. It's really weird... and frankly disturbing.

Anywho, not much happened today; I got my iPod started up and added a heap of songs, we went to China Town for lunch, and, yah, that's about it.

And I think a few people talked to my sister on msn. I know Christine did, but not sure about others...
Anywho, she sometimes uses my account. So yah.

Seeing as how I have nothing better to do, I may as well tell you guys about her, just so you know.

Okay, she's ten, and her name's India. Ind has a huge self esteem problem, which mainly has to do with the fact that over the past year, she was bullied relentlessly by one of her thought-to-be best friends, and consequently lost the rest of her friends as a result. She's a very pessimistic, self-loathing person, but she's really caring. She doesn't care about herself, just others.
Because of her low self esteem, Mum decided to take her to see a psychologist for a while, but that's all over with. She's still as unhappy as ever, but I don't think the psychologist did anything to help it, really.
She's unbelievably independent, and decided to become a vegetarian when she was five. She loves politics and forensic science, and old peoples' music. >.>
As far as my relationship with her goes, I guess I'm not really helpful when it comes to her self esteem-- which for the most part isn't my fault or her's... she just envies my life a lot (I'm sure if she knew the details, she wouldn't so much) because... ah, she gets lonely, I suppose. It's upsetting to see, cause she really is a good person. Stupid kids and their stupidness. Ah, I swear, that girl who bullies her says the most horrible things. One day I'm just gonna go up to that school and... uhhh, I dunno. Scare her. :] I'm good at that.

Yeah. So that's about everything you could know about Indi. xD

Oh, and she's obsessed with playing the saxophone. :l Forgot to mention that.

Anywho, I gotta go; sorry for the short post!

<3 <3 <3

~Sammy

PS: Oh. Yeah. I talked to Josh today. Randomly posting the convo. xD Seriously. Look what he said about May! :D

josh says (1:18 PM):
hey

josh says (1:18 PM):
how are ur hols?

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:19 PM):
Hey. Pretty good, thanks, and you?

josh says (1:19 PM):
boring

josh says (1:19 PM):
as all hell

josh says (1:19 PM):
dont tell anyone but i think mays a little slow

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:20 PM):
Really? Why?

josh says (1:20 PM):
just caus

josh says (1:20 PM):
lol

josh says (1:20 PM):
i sent her an email wiht my msn

josh says (1:20 PM):
ages ago

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:20 PM):
Lol, okay then.

josh says (1:21 PM):
ahahahaahahaha

josh says (1:21 PM):
so wat have u done

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:22 PM):
During the holidays?

josh says (1:22 PM):
yeah

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:23 PM):
Not much... went to a few parties and stuff with friends... went away for a few days to the Sunshine Coast. Heh, that's about it.

josh says (1:23 PM):
awww

josh says (1:23 PM):
ur bored too

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:23 PM):
Pretty much, lol.

josh says (1:23 PM):
and drunk?

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:24 PM):
Drunk..?

josh says (1:24 PM):
lol

josh says (1:24 PM):
ur dp

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:24 PM):
Oh, hahaha.

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:24 PM):
Possibly... >.> Lol.

josh says (1:25 PM):
ahahahahahahahah

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:28 PM):
So what classes have you got this year?

josh says (1:28 PM):
dunno

josh says (1:28 PM):
were all in same form class though

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:29 PM):
Yep, true.
You didn't get your timetable?

josh says (1:29 PM):
yeah i did

josh says (1:29 PM):
but if its correct im stabbing ppl

josh says (1:29 PM):
i got soem business shit

josh says (1:29 PM):
maybe

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:30 PM):
Ah, sucks.

josh says (1:30 PM):
yep

josh says (1:49 PM):
ahahah

josh says (1:49 PM):
ill take that as a no

josh says (1:49 PM):
:P

josh says (1:49 PM):
im off

josh says (1:49 PM):
u have fun

josh says (1:49 PM):
oops the previous comment wasnt for u

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:49 PM):
Lmao, okay.

Sam...? [Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuun!] says (1:50 PM):
Cya.

*Random...*

2 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

haha that previous comment wasnt for you.
strange boy, who is he??
haha drunk, you wish!
...i wish.
lol
i wanna go to china town! :|
yes i figured Ind had a selfesteem problem and was jealous of your life coz she kinda told me
she also said your evil
and shes evil
evil people you are.
lol
xxo

leesh_xx said...

very strange boy, stranger than seth..? hmm that is an interesting question. HE TOOK I LOVE MADDIE OUT OF HIS NAME,grr deeply outraged here !!
Indi sounds like a good sister to have!
Saxaphone!! awesome, dude!
drunk,, sounds like me the other nightt, lol, u memba that!

Mrs Smith strikes again??

IS she a rasist fish??
or is this a rasist world that is rasist to our adorable pets :s

i confuzzzled myself :s

evil people ha?
we will have to keep an eye on you then!


xxxx