Monday, January 14, 2008

So you are Yuri the trainer who trains.

“I’m glad he’s pushing up daisies.”
“He is NOT pushing up daisies. He is dead!”
“It’s an idiom!”
“YOU, sir, are the idiom!”

Hehehe, sorry, I was watching the Pink Panther with Steve Martin in it yesterday... funny movie. :]

Anywho, I don't think you guys will be surprised to hear that I haven't been doing much...

Let's see... I went to the vet today, 'cause of Smudgels. She's getting an operation on Wednesday. :[

And... my dad made homemade ice cream today... it's pretty good. :D

I haven't really written any more to the story, but for whoever hasn't read it yet, Mari wrote a really good part for it. :] So yah.

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the other day, I think...
I was meant to go to a party at Ellie's with Missy and Sarah and Rya (and Ellie, obviously), but in the end, I didn't go, and I hadn't talked to Ellie since then.
So I wasn't sure about all that, but she came on msn today, so I got to talk to her. She said it was okay, and the party was sorta boring, anyway.

And then I was getting slightly depressed, because talking to Ellie reminded me of school, and the fact that there's only two weeks left of the holidays... :S

Anywho, Ellie cheered me up. Here's the convo... shuddup, I'm bored, okay? xD You guys deserve some sort of blog post...


hey everybody says:
school the very end to an awesome holiday

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
These holidays have sucked. :l

hey everybody says:
and why is that

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
Cause I lost a lot of my friends last year... not looking forward to school. :\

hey everybody says:
meh you still have me i love you ill take care of you but you normally love school and should definantly not let it get ruined because of may

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
Awww, thankyou. :]

hey everybody says:
meh :)

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
I swear, if May bothers me this year I'm going to kill her. Really.

hey everybody says:
yes i will dig the hole

hey everybody says:
that makes me an acsesery

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
Lmao!!! ;] Yes.

hey everybody says:
well i like being an acsesery to murder

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
Oh, definitely. Did you ever get that hitman to kill Katie [her arch enemy] with?

hey everybody says:
i was short 6 billion

hey everybody says:
they dont come cheap

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
Damn.

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
One day, one day. Hahaha.

hey everybody says:
ill start saving after ii buy everything else

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
Yeah, saving up 6 billion won't take long.

hey everybody says:
ill win the lotto

Sam [You're the idiom!] says:
That's an idea! ;o



Hehehe, I posted a bit more than I meant to. Oh well.

Ooh, did anyone watch Open Water last night?
Omigod. The movie itself wasn't scary... but AAAGH. I was so freaked out, because being stranded in the middle of a shark-infested ocean is, like, my worst possible nightmare. Honestly. It scares the hell out of me. I'd rather die a thousand times over than be thrown into the water with a shark. :S They terrify me.
Actually, I used to love them. When I was a little kid, I'd watch documentaries about sharks and read books about them (yeah... I could read when I was around three) and that stuff. But then... I dunno, I kinda watched a few scary shark movies and now they're my biggest fear. Sigh. Hahaha.

Oh well. Sorry, I'm just rambling on with whatever pops into my head.

I got $50 from my grandparents today! :D Lmao.

And my other grandparents are coming up on Friday (my pa's birthday) through till Monday (my mum's birthday). Eeesh.

And I caught Mum smoking yesterday, outside. Hehehe, it was random; I took the cigarette from her, threw it on the ground, stomped on it, took the rest of the packet and the lighter and ran away. Mum was like, "What the hell?!"
And I hid them in my room.
Yeah, a bit suss, me hiding cigarettes and a lighter in my room, lol, but I was trying to keep Mum away from them (since when was the parent-child relationship reversed? O_o). And then I gave her a lecture and now she's not smoking. :] I'm proud.

Well, that's about it, I think.

I'll try to write some more of the story, unless anyone else wants to. :P Honestly, it's fun, you guys should try writing some. And no, lol, I'm not trying to get you to do it for me. xD Heh.

Okay, cya!

<3 <3 <3

~Sammy

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

hello dearest
haha i laughed at the first bit then complained coz it hurt my throat,head,and lungs
dammit ohwell.
oh well i hope smudgels gets through her operation safely
haha interesting conversation, 6 billion dollar hitman?? your obviously going for the expensive one, just get a 5yearold give him a gun and some icecream and there ya go.
i like sharks
and good work lecturing your mom.
xxo

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo
Cresnet,
Can you put mii blog on your blogroll? it's
|| thestoryofagirlnamedmari.blogspot.com ||

Please?

I will write more.
Ooohhh I just thought of a twist!
------------------------------------------------
Mari walked with the guy to the elevator.
After the door shut, he held a guy up to her head.
"Take off the disguise" He ordered.
"What disguise?" Mari asked trying to stall. If she could get to the others, they could take him.
"Im not dumb." He smirked. "Take it off"
Mari had no choice. She started taking off her mustache (fake of course!) and took her hat off. She took the big sloppy shirt off to reveal her lavender tank top.
"Thats what I thought"He said. "Im Jeff. What's with the hair?"
Mari blushed "I had to-
Jeff smiled "You'd do anything for those other girls huh?"
Mari turned around and crossed her arms over her chest. Only one floor to go.
"I want in" Jeff said.
"What?" Mari asked, confused.
"I want in. I wanna help. I have weapons, blue prints, and tons of stuff. Plus they trust me." Jeff said.
"Uhh.Well....I don't know if I-we can trust you. I mean you're already a double-crosser right?" Mari said.
They reached the third floor.
"You guys can trust me, I swear." He held out his pinky
Mari reached out her pinky, but instead grabbed his gun. "If you lie to me-us, Ill blow your brains out."
He laughed. "Okay."
She opened the door where her friends were. They took one look at the gun, then the security guard. Christine reached for her tazer.
Mari grabbed it. "He's helping us."
They all looked at him, then at Mari.
"Your hair?" Leesha asked.
"Yea." Mari said. "I did it to protect you guys. But it didn't work." Mari laughed. "Also, I told this guy" She pointed at Jeff. "That if he lied to me about helping, that I would blow his brains out."
They all laughed.
Jeff rolled out the blue prints. "They moved the boxes,"He pointed to one spot on the map. "to here." He pointed to another place.
After hours of making plans, they got ready.
"Ready?" Jeff asked.
"Ready"
"Ready"
"Ready"
"Ready"
"Lets go." Jeff said.
------------------------------------------------
TADA!!!! What do you think.

Ha I got a special mention. I RULE!! jk ;)

Alright that's all.

xo bi bi xo

Marri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.