Just a quick post cause I know I didn't write yesterday.
Not in the mood to post at the moment. I'm pretty pissed off, actually.
Mum's quit smoking and she's being a total bitch. Making small things into humongous arguments. Aargh. I'm hating this.
And I can't even retaliate, cause then I get the, "Do you want me to call your father and get him to buy me some cigarettes?"
Well, what the hell. You're just going to make my life a living hell for a few weeks, then you'll start smoking again. The only bloody difference is what you say to me during that time.
I don't think it's safe to venture outside my room for the next month. We'll see how that works.
Oh, and trust me. They will start smoking again. I know it's horrible not to have faith in them, but they try to quit about four times a year. They've been doing that for more than five years. I had hope. I've given up on it. They're not going to quit, because they don't care. They even said it themselves. They don't care if it kills them.
My mum's mood has been transferred to Indi. She just came into my room screaming stuff and slamming doors and insulting me... ack. If I was in a better mood, I might be able to see the funny side to this.
Well, that's enough of this depressing post. Sorry for not answering comments and the other stuff I said I'd do, but it's just not the best time for that. I'd rather be in a better mood. Knowing me, tomorrow I'll be the happiest person in the world. O_o I'm strange like that.
Cya guys.
~Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey!
aww.. sucks bout your parents, I guess it's good that they try to stop though, Hope you feel better!!
Kimmiixox
|http://kimz-story.blogspot.com|
hey darlin
to bad about your parents! mine get like that and they dont smoke =/ hope the just give up soon and you can go back to not being complained at
xxo
xo hi hi xo
Aww I hate it when parents to that.
You know mii aunt quit smoking and hasn't smoked in like 13 years.
A good way is chew gum or drink coffee when ever you want to smoke.
Sorrie for the shortie
xo bi bi xo
hey my lovely
i hate how parents are like that =[
and how they take it out you..
my mu smokes to so i know how you feel, shes tryed to give up so many times and then done it again!
smile!!!
xx
Post a Comment