Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ummm... ummmm... title.... dsahsfiohfsdihodhdsa!

Hey guys,
not much time.

Today was alright, basically lonely, but the awesome thing was that May WASN'T THERE. Sooo yeah, that was good. But the bad thing is that so far she's in four of my classes... so yeah. Although in Fashion I have Missy, Sarah, Jess, Amy, Ness, and yeah. And in History I have Kendall-ze-stalker-guy, xD Yay? Umm... I think so. Maybe. Explain later, no time. So sorry for not posting lately!!!

BY THE WAY!
I'm almost finished editing my book! Like seriously, I'll probably be finished tonight! And I've decided to send it in, so yes! Excited about that. :D

<3 <3 <3

(Hope all ze Aussies had a good first day back; and if you haven't gone back yet... then... uhhh... yeah. LUCKY!)

~Sammy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

xo hi hi xo

Sounds nice?

Im sorrry Im at school and can't let people see me commenting.

xo bi bi xo

Anonymous said...

xo hi hi xo

Sounds nice?

Im sorrry Im at school and can't let people see me commenting.

xo bi bi xo

Taylor said...

SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a good day back. You people in different countries have wierd time for vacations&breaks and stuff. We have 9 weeks of the summer off, 2 weeks at christmas, and one week at march break.. Thats in Canada.

Haha, I watched your video. It was really random. And, OMG! You have an australien accent. TRhat is SO cool. I love it. I have to record my voice for you guys one day, LMAO.

Wellllll... I suppose thats all I have to say. Byees.

t a y l o r < / 3

Christine Woodward said...

hey love
i went back to school today
so shit
i'll post about it soon
xxo