Just to be technical, there's --^^^^^^--left of school this term.
Whew! I actually have NO homework. Awesome.
So, I guess I should explain why I haven't been posting lately. First of all... because I'm getting no comments or feedback, and I feel like I'm writing to no one! Seriously, I don't know if anyone really reads this anymore.
If you do, pleeeeaaaase tell me! Then I'll know if it's worth writing in here!
Well, today was actually good. Okay, I know I shouldn't be saying this, but Simone was away, and May was actually talking to me. Like she used to.
So first up we had Drama, which I'm loving at the moment. Me, my bestie and three other friends are doing a play about Vivian Bullwinkel. No, not Rocky & Bullwinkle, lol! She was a war survivor kinda thing, and she was a nurse. It's actually a really interesting story.
So, of course, I'm the evil one in the play--you know, the enemy in the war who gets to shoot everyone and scream war-cries. :) I likie.
So we showed the teacher a scene out of that... and then we had assembly. Kinda funny, cause our Year Coordinator had nothing to tell us, so we watched him untangle the microphone cord for half an hour, LOL.
Then we had morning-tea, and THEN, HPE.
We had theory (thank GOD, cause I really wasn't hoping to play AFL today), and basically did nothing. For our assessment this semester we're in groups to improve the wellbeing of our community. Fun fun fun.
Soooo, then we had LED (Life Ed/Tutorial) and we had a sub, and did nothing again.
At lunch, May brought me over to the group that I'd been sitting with up till last week, and we talked and whatever. I think May was having a fight with someone else in the group, dunno, it's none of my business.
I think I'm gonna stay with the other group, though. They're just... less serious and... I dunno, I feel like I get along with them better.
SO, then we had English! We.... wrote down a few things, moved around the desks, and watched the start of Shrek 2 (I like that movie too!)
So we've been watching lots of funny fairy tale movies lately, cause next term we're transforming one into our own narrative, which should be cool.
I remember writing one once where Red Riding Hood dosed the wolf with chloroform. Hehe. I was totally innocent two years ago. :)
And basically, that's all I have to say.
So I'm gonna reply to my ONE comment. :P
Anonymous: OKAY, I haven't asked them why they were/are ignoring me, because I'm not very head-strong. I like to work around and with problems without charging at them straight-on. I know that's probably stupid, but I really don't have the guts to walk up to them and ask. Let's see how tomorrow goes.
Alright, I'm still not sure what their problem was/is, but I'm pretty sure it's not cause I've been bossy. I don't mean that to sound like I'm full of myself or that I think I'm the perfect friend, cause I'm not, but I'm pretty quiet and I'm a follower, not a leader.
Ahaha... right-e-o, my love life? Yeah, at the moment not much going on there; and I'm going to use school as an excuse, even though it's totally not one. Well, I like this guy, but I'm pretty sure he only knows me as a friend/acquaintance (not sure if I spelled that right). Like I said, I'm not good at facing things properly.
Well, erm, that's all for the moment. 2 more days of school, and then I'm free!
So if you guys want to hear about my holidays, convince me that it's worth putting my life up for anyone to see. There's not much point if no one, or only one person, reads it.
Well, talk to ya later!
Peace!
~Sammy
PS: Did you know that today is International Pirate-speaking Day? Arrrr! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
trust me your life is totally worth posting about!! you update more than me!! lol
yea i heard about the pirate thing but i missed it! =[
lol. yea i also think you should stay with the group your aitting with now. not that you needed my opinion on that! but yea they sound funn!
dont worry sam i'm reading, i jsut usually read every second post, i need to come on here more often!
lucky you getting to be the evil one in the play! the war cries sound funn =]
im jealous :|
but happy for you =]
yeat still jealous :|
lol =] i could go on
lucky you getting a cookie! im jealous again :|
lol.
keep writing
please =]
xxo
Yup. Hi Sammy, it's Anonymous again... Your old buddy.
Err, well, if the only reason you post is for others to read, then I don't know what to say. But isn't it fun just posting? I mean, I have my own blog that I just started here, and I had one before that which surprisignly a lot of girls read.
Okay, I'm going to tell you something next which I really don't want you to scream at me for... Ready?
Well, sometimes reading about what you did in school isn't that interesting. Seriously, think about it, don't just get mad at me for being brave enough to say it... Try to think of ways to spice it up. It's hard, I know, but it's what makes a good blog. Like, if you really want to write about your school days, then try to write about conversations you had, or more about your friends. Describe them; it's sort of like reading a book: we want to know the characters in your story.
You can also write about other things... I don't know, uh... maybe how it's going with your book, or something that interests you (book reviews, movie reviews, current events, history, etc).
So, yeah, just a bit of advice on that area.
Well, I know it can be hard to ask your friends what's up when they're mad at you, but seriously, I think it's better to know. That way you can fix it (and believe me, I am not headstrong or the charging-in type either). Hehehehehe.
Yah, that's my ramble for today, so...
Have fun and Peace!
PF
Post a Comment