Monday, September 10, 2007

Little Kids Are AWESOME!

Yeah yeah yeah I went to the school today!!!!!!!!! Hold on, I'll explain. :D

Okay, so it's kinda weird, because it's Monday, and I'm in a good mood, but there are several reasons for that.

FIRST of all, last night, I finished my book. :)
I'm sorry if you guys are tired of hearing about it, but it is a large factor of my life, and from the poll, I'm getting the message that you want to hear about me life. So, BOOK! Lol. Now I just have to convince myself to send it to a publisher.

NEXT, for English, I did my 2-minute speech, and that's it. NO MORE SPEECHES! Woohoo!!!!

AND next term we're learning about poetry, which'll be fun, judging by what she's told us. (And on Wednesday we get to watch Hoodwinked--that's an awesome movie!!!!)

After English we had Maths, which wasn't too bad, cause Simone was there, and we were rolling a can of condensed milk around the classroom (DON'T ask, LOL).

THEN, we had Science, and I handed some work in, Mr W talked for a while, and me and two other people got to leave ten minutes early to go to the school!

We waited for the teachers at the top and my bestie got there (she has DCT too, but in another class) and we walked up to the primary school. And I got with my group (one of them was away) and we got assigned little kids! Aaaw!!! We got seven year-2 kids. Soooo cute!

And we played... Simon Says, duck-duck-goose (AND I didn't have to explain!!!!), What's The Time, Mr Wolf?, and chain tiggee... (tiggee is like tag) and we gave them lollies so they went HYPER AS! It was hilarious.

And so sad to say goodbye. :(

But we get to see them next Monday too! YAAAAAY!

And me and my bestie walked back to school and to the bus, and came home. And now I've been home for like 45 minutes, and I'm on here! True story. xD

We-ell... OH YEAH! I got the dress. :)

It's not blue... but it's brown. Don't think "Ick, brown" cause that's what I thought. But it's like a summery dress and it's pretty short and like.. layered, kinda? It's not an "out-to-dinner" thing, it's like something you'd wear in summer to a party (perfect for a wedding in the Botanical Gardens!) and I really actually like it, even though brown is definitely NOT my fave colour, or anything close to. But everyone said I looked good in it-- whoo, huge self esteem boost, LOL! I don't agree, but hey, they can say whatever, compliments are good anyway. :)

And that's about all that's happening in my life right now. Oh, there's NINE more days of school till the holidays! Wow!

Andddd... I'm going to go and look at publisher-website-things now. xP

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Sammy<3

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

oh my miss sam!!
lol i dunno that seemed like a good way to start a comment.
i ahve less than nice days =]
i have six at the most, unless i decide to take some days off =]
atleast the dress apparently looks good on you, im kidding! im sure it looks good.
might just have to stalk you to find out
KIDDING!
sounds like your life is getting good.
lucky you!
keep writing!
[[oh my miss sam might be an author!]]
lol
xxo

Anonymous said...

what grade are you in?????????????????????
FROM
ANONYMOUS

Anonymous said...

i hope you send you book. i want to read it. good luck! the dress sounds pretty

^Maddie^