Saturday, September 29, 2007

Damn Those Moral Dilemmas!

Okay, I have a problem.

I have two really good friends, right, but... I don't know them personally. I've never actually met them; I talk to them on MSN. Okay, a lot of you guys must think that it's stupid, but I don't. Why should you have to live near or go to school with someone to be able to get along with them? I've known them both for about a year and I'd trust them with my life.

Problem is, where I met them... I kinda have a different identity. Just to be safe, you know? Chatrooms can have wacko people in them. But the issue is that my two really good friends think I'm a different age and that I have a different name.

I want to tell them the truth, but I know they'll hate me, and URGH. This is so karma for lying... even if it was for safety. And now they're going to hate me for telling them who I really am.

This probably sounds stupid to you, but I'm seriously stressing out here! I'm going to send them an email but it's not going to be easy to convince myself to do it.

And I'm going to feel soooo bad once they hate me, which they will. I really am an idiot, lol.

Oh well. Didn't do anything today... Dad's gone to my uncle-to-be's bachelor party thing, cause the wedding is in a week from tomorrow. I think I'll see my aunty tomorrow, too! Yaaaay!

And I convinced my mum to get Noodle Box for dinner. Bwahahaha... I'm persistant and annoying when I want to be (which is most of the time).

And PF, it's good to know I'm not the only one who does that. It means I'm not totally insane... I think. Hah, jk.

Well, that's all for today! I'll post tomorrow. :)

Peace!

~Sammy

No comments: