Okay, we-ell... I'm going to explain a few things before I get on with the post.
Christine and Anonymous, thanks for the comments.
So here's how it goes:
I think I must have explained my last post badly. The reason I created this blog was not so people would read it, but a creative outlet. And, if people want to read and comment, fine with me. Mostly, I'm just trying to improve my writing.
Now, I am aware that my school life is not interesting in the least, but it's the drama in my life right now. And, I get it when people say "spice it up" but.... it's not as easy when it's stuff that's really happened.
Trust me, if this was a book, it'd be a cinche to make exciting, but I don't want things to seem different from what they actually are.
And I was thinking about posting a conversation in here today, but truth be told... I don't have many of them anymore.
Okay, Anonymous, seriously? I think that's an awesome tip, where you said make it like a book. I can totally do that... I hope.
And, well, I guess I feel like I've been writing about my book waaay too much; I figured you guys would be tired of hearing about it.
Again, writing about stuff that interests me--a good idea.
Alright, I'm going to tell you about my day... and then somehow make this post extra long.
Today sucked.
That just about sums it up.
May and Simone were being totally ignorant again. But you know what? It's a never-ending cycle, and until it changes, that's the last you'll hear about it, don't worry.
DCT: Played games
Science: Watched a movie
English: Watched Shrek 2
Maths: Talked to Simone and worked
I'm just giving a brief on my day; the specifics aren't important.
So... this is the conversation I've been contemplating telling you since halfway through the day. Actually, it's not a conversation, per-say, but basically all that May has said to me today.
Ready? In form: "Are you coming tomorrow?"
In English: "Can I swap seats with you?"
And again in English when a pen went flying past us and landed like 20 metres away. "Don't just--"
And then she shut up cause I stared at her evilly. Hehe.
Well, was that boring or what?
Now.
I'm going to be incredibly selfish and tell you guys a bit more about me, because I haven't, really.
Don't read this if you don't want to, it doesn't matter... I'm just trying to make this post longer.
Okay:
*I look almost identical to my mum
*I hate people who are always the centre of attention because they make it so
*My greatest fear is of being in the middle of the ocean at nighttime
*I always give in when my friends ask me for stuff
*I hate cheese (except when it's melted)
*I find most "scary" movies to be tragic--because they're not scary
*I have low patience
*I've been in a serious accident--my school bus was torn in half by a garbage truck
*I am deathly scared of heights
*I hate people who lie to get popular
*I do have a mortal enemy (LOL)
*I think of funny things to say on the spot without thinking, and then I realize what I've said
*I can't pay attention to two things at once (such as listening to music and reading)
*I'm left handed
*I hate talking about myself, but I figured I'd tell you guys this stuff(!)
*I often have ultimate moods--really depressed or extremely hyper-active
*I have been classed as emo, geek, normal, goth, punk, and quiet
*People who swear too much start to bug me after a while
*My sister annoys the heck out of me (big surprise!)
*I don't think I'm smart whatsoever, but a lot of people do, which is frustrating
*I <3 Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean, and hate who they made him be in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
*My favourite band at the moment is Evanescence
*I wear a rainbow arm band everyday (random much?), because I want to, :)
*I succumbed to peer pressure and bought Saw, which really wasn't all that scary
*I have low self-esteem and when people ignore me I think of the worst things possible
*I used to play the clarinet, but now I play the piano (not with lessons, though)
*I don't tolerate people expecting me to do their work for them
*Sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted and then remember that I am... half; xP
*And now I feel self-centered, so I'm going to end this message by saying:
Peace!
~Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hiya Sammy! Hihihihih, thanks for not screaming at me. I'm glad you understand. By the way, that was a really good one.
Also, forget Simone and May--they don't seem like real friends. What happened to your best friend?
So now I'll tell you about the little asterisk sentences. K? Here goes..
*I, too, hate people who are always the centre of attention because they make it so. You see, the thing is I also hate people who keep bringing the attention back to that person.
*My greatest fear is of being in the middle of the ocean at nighttime. (Hmm, I think my greatest fear is rape or a failed marriage, but this sounds scary, too).
*I always give in when my friends ask me for stuff (well, that can be good and bad..)
*I hate cheese (except when it's melted)Hahahahahaha omg, this is soo random, I can't beleieve you!!
*I find most "scary" movies to be tragic--because they're not scary. Oh yeah? I dare you to watch The Messengers. Yesterday, I watched Premonition and the trailer for The Messengers came up-- let's just say I slept with my sister... Hehehehe.
*I have low patience (Wow, quiet people ususally have a lot of it....)
*I've been in a serious accident--my school bus was torn in half by a garbage truck (Whoa. Tell us more about it!)
*I hate people who lie to get popular (Totally, dude)
*I do have a mortal enemy (LOL)(Hahahahahaha okaaay. Uh, who?)
*I think of funny things to say on the spot without thinking, and then I realize what I've said (Hmm something sorta like that happens to me, too)
*I hate talking about myself, but I figured I'd tell you guys this stuff(!)(I like to think about myself... like self-evaluation.)
*I often have ultimate moods--really depressed or extremely hyper-active (Aww, that sucks)
*People who swear too much start to bug me after a while (Ugh, I can't stand people who swear too much either. At my school there's a lot of Colombians and they're aaaalllwwaaayyyss swearing. It's horrible!)
*My sister annoys the heck out of me (big surprise!)(My sister doesn't annoy me that much, but we do fight a lot.. By the way, how many years apart are you? Not to be mean, but from that other post where she wasn't helping you clean up, she sounds bad.)
*I <3 Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean, and hate who they made him be in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Amen!)
*My favourite band at the moment is Evanescence (Not a favorite, but totally love it)
*I wear a rainbow arm band everyday (random much?), because I want to, :) (Ahem.. you know, uh, here rainbows are the gay flag. So yeahhh... don't know about over there)
*I succumbed to peer pressure and bought Saw, which really wasn't all that scary (peer pressure? you mean, like everyone was buying it or you were with your friends at Blockbusters and they begged you to buy it?)
*I have low self-esteem and when people ignore me I think of the worst things possible (happens to everyone)
*Sometimes I wonder if I'm adopted and then remember that I am... half; xP (What the heck does this mean?!)
Peace,
PF
Post a Comment