No more school, yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!
Now, I think I need to explain a few things. :)
(This is basically based on Anonymous's comment--Omg I feel so bad not knowing your name, btw... ;S)
Right-E-O.
May and Simone... err... I want to believe that this is just a phase, but I dunno.
And what about what about what about my bestie? (Sorry, lol, had to be said!) I hang out with her now, so I see her 24/7, almost. :D
And I hate the people who bring the attention back to that person as well, because they fail to see that that person is an attention seeker who thinks that what they have to say is more important than anything anyone else has to say. :)
Me giving in when my friends ask me for stuff is definitely BAD. I'm just seen as the pushover. xP But I love it.
Yeah... I do hate cheese... I felt the need to be random. :D
And I'm not watching any scary movies because I totally get freaked out before I watch them! And then I find that they're not as bad as I thought. But still... NO. xD
Okay, with my friends I actually have tonnes and tonnes of patience, it's just people I don't know/like that I'm not tolerant of when they're being idiots.
And, the bus crash? Had been raining earlier in the day... we tried to cross a main road... a garbage truck didn't stop in time... CRASH! Yeah, lol... I added the sound effect. xP
People were hurt but no one died; thank God.
Okay, mortal enemy time. :)
I won't say her name... let's just call her "K".
She and I used to be really good friends... but to tell the truth (and this isn't to be mean or anything) I only started to hang out with her because she was alone... and yeah.
Then, like three years later, another b*tch came to the school for a year--lied, cursed, muddled everything between everyone up, and when she left, K was like her clone. And I wasn't going to deal with it.
She's completely by herself now... which makes me feel bad... but she hasn't admitted her wrongs or even tried to change. Now she's just a loner with a bad attitude. I should point out that I wasn't the one to kick her out from the group; I wasn't even the one who got sick of her first. May kicked her out... and I know it's wrong of me to shift the blame, but I would never have. I don't... shun people without talking to them about what they did wrong, first, but May did. And I guess that's why K hasn't changed. And now, I just ignore her, but it was pretty interesting in the first few weeks after the initial fight. I have to say it felt good that everyone thought that we did the right thing... because I still feel terrible.
But it wasn't for nothing... I mean, apart from her attitude, she swore and was violent and relied on me to do her work... even started stalking me. I'm not stretching the truth here... it was creepy.
Okay, another subject!
Uhm, my sister is four years younger than me, for clarification. She's ten. And she really is starting to become a brat. I love her... but she used to be so sweet as a kid. Well... not anymore...!
Alright, when I read that thing about the rainbow whatever I almost tore the fricken thing off of my wrist.
No, here almost everyone wears them, and they look cool. They don't signify... uh... sexuality or anything like that.
By peer pressure, I mean that my friends had all seen Saw, and told me almost everyday that I had to watch it, buy it, etc. Eventually I gave in and bought it overseas.
Alright, and finally: huge secret kind of thing.
Um, the thing is that I have never in my memory met my real father. I think the last time I saw or heard from him, I was less than a year old. I've never talked to him or contacted him (or vice versa) in any way.
I have a step-father who I call Dad, because to me, he is my dad. Who cares about blood-relations or anything? To me, he's my father. So anyway, that means:
1. That I'm "half-adopted"
2. That my sister is only half-related to me (but again, who cares?)
3. That I have three families, one of which I've never met or contacted (guess whose?)
Alright, er, I think that's all I had to say!
I really do appreciate long comments like that, thankyou!
Well, talk to you all later!
Peace!
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahaha niice. Actually, I had an Aussie online friend who told me that their vacations didn't last long. How long do yours last? I think she said she got either two or one weeks eevery so often. It's cool, but I'm soo used to my schedule.
Hehehe, by the way, call me Nelly, or PF. Whichever (I really don't care).
Ohhhhh. Hahahahahaha!! I said "what about your best friend" because I thought you didn't hang out with her anymore (don't remember why), so I was wondering.. Hehehe. Oh, well, it's really good that you can hang out with her all the time. I love having a best friend. Like, right now, I don't have a real one, but I do have a very close friend.
Anyways, what are you like with your bestie? And what's she like?
Hahaha, how can you love being seen as a pushover?
Ohh, so what do you do when you run out of patience with someone you don't like? Multiple choice:
a. explode
b. talk about them with your friends
c. keep quiet
d. give dirty looks
e. (fill in the blank)
Wow, the "K" thing sucks. I have heard and read so many stories about girls whose best friends turn into their enemies, it really makes me sad. I don't know what I would do in the situation. I mean, the whole after-school-special thing to do would be to go up to her and ask her why she's like that and have some sort of a friendly intervention, but I know that's not so easy. Plus, somtimes it makes things worse...
Hmm, you know sometimes I wish my sister was a little less close to me in age (we're a year and a half as I said). That way they wouldn't compare us as much and I'd be more like The Older Sister. But sometimes I love it because it's like she's my best friend. Anyways (back to you), hahahahaha, I think the whole 10-12 transition girls act like brats. It's probably just a phase (haha you better hope).
Ohh, well, I guess if everyone wears the rainbow thingies they definitely don't mean what they mean here. But that's cool. Do they look sorta tie-dyed (spelling?)?
Ohhh thanks for clearing up the half-adopted thing. You know, my Dad was sorta like that with his dad, too. Then, when he was 16, he decided to go to the country where my grandpa lived and visit him. Not out of love, but out of a sense of obligation, y'know? Like, he shopuld go and see him.
Yeah, I've gotta go do some homework. Have fun, dude!! Enjoy your vacation!!
P&L,
Nelly/PF
Post a Comment