Okay... I needed to add something. English is my favourite subject for obvious reasons, right, but I just found an old school book from Kindy.
Ahaha. I swear someone had thrown a brick at my head.
And just for sheer randomness, I'm going to blog it all here word-for-word. I have not changed ANYTHING.
Heehee... this truly is weird.
ALYss ND AN Issy EH3BNO ViR O+D DUH
ALysa R Oogguah (Wtf was I ON!?)
16848 SaMMy
*Picture of demented trees* LOIPS
*Picture of person* Hada dTihR
*Picture of random orange thing with strange ears* I like the possym in the BYD (.....!)
*Picture of people with rainbow heads* GLOW
*Picture of retarded person with strange green and orange hat standing on water* I aw oi Pirate
*Picture of person/bird/pig/demon* IN the holidays I went to the mo yo. (I have deciphered this as movies)
*Picture of octopus* HO HO PPWi5 AADP PA WI Mi U
I Will go To Town on my TOiLLiilh (.... This disturbs me.)
First Then After Ie at break I get up.
*Retarded chicken picture* I'm not o cat i'm a por I hav tav fiit I am a dak
Sam ior par hoh
At the beach I like a pic au KaK
I like tae parrot *picture of what seems to be a pumpkin... O_o*
I like gowon tae bus!!!!!
MADLINE iS sad.
MY FISH is At ToM and HS noow FRED.
BAT cuoowd COACDii
Sebastian Iis in a hat. (...Er...)
Horacae had spots. His MuM and dad had stripes (Yaaaay!)
Possum goes to the canteen. (I think I'm getting better at this!)
a tree Has bark IT Has leas It has wote It Hes son. It It has leas. (Okay... maybe not.)
Theis is a snak a kapot pithon *picture of snake with a WEIRD mouth*
Woh Day John woz goewig To school
A dog A dog is a Pet it can RUN it has 4 Legs
Sorry, LOL. I just had the urge to share my horror of that. Although... I was FIVE at the time. But still... even the stuff I wrote here was not easy to decipher, lol. Well, I found it interesting anyway. xD
Byeeeeee!
*___Sam!<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahahahahahahaha!! That was fun! I love looking at my old schoolwork, too! Hahaha, the first ones were HARD to decipher! Hehe... Anyways, about your other post...
Wow, so you haven't fought with your bff in years? Congrats! That's so awesome. (Blast! Now I'm really wanting a b.f.f.) Whatev...
Dude, your standing up thing could not have been any cooler (except maybe if you threw the book at him, hahahahahahahahahaha, jk). Seriously, kudos to you, my friend. It's cute that he apologized. Keep me updated on that, btw (like if things change around the house).
Ugh, forget about K.
So, since you went out with May and April (hmmm, April doesn't sound too right...) I guess they're not ignoring you anymore?
Oh, thanks for the Dad info.... I was just curious. Hehehe, I am very curious. Hope my questions don't bother you.
Ohhh, and I promise this is the last time I'll mention the god-forsaken wristbands (hahahahaha), we call them Livestrongs because a while back, Lance Armstrong made a bunch of yellow ones that said Livestrong that were for cancer and eeeeveeeryyyoneeee had one (or more). The End.
PF
Post a Comment