Okay, it's Fathers Day. I didn't get Dad anything (:S) but he didn't mind. He and my sister are going out for lunch... but Mum and I are staying home... and sleeping, lol!
Sorry that I didn't answer all of the comments yesterday-- I was tired and totally forgot.
Lily Love: Thanks for the advice; I do feel a bit less insecure now... just having the photo up for 24 hours makes it less... scary, lol.
Lexi: I read your blog a lot, actually. I tried to find a photo where you can't really see me, but... I couldn't really find one! I just settled on one that was okay... which was the best I could find. Thanks for the comment, :)
Maddie: Yay, at least one person would buy it! :P Yeah, if it got published I would tell you guys the name of the book, but don't hold your breath. I have to convince myself to send it to a publisher, first.
And now, (sigh) I have to clean my room. I'm reeeeaaaally not looking forward to that.
Hopefully it won't take too long.
I'll post later today. :)
Peace!
-Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
okey-dokey! :)
*Maddie*
Post a Comment