I know that sometimes I'll post twice a day, but to be honest, I have to restrain myself most of the time from posting more than that. Lol, I'm totally addicted, and I love this. xP
Okay, the last time I wrote was about... eight or nine hours ago. Oh well.
Today is the first day of Spring. :) Yaaay! Spring is my favourite season of the year. It's starting to get warmer, and today just felt happier. But then again, today is Saturday, which could have easily been a factor.
So for those people on the other side of the world, happy first-day-of-Autumn! Or, I know some of you guys call it Fall. Whatever, lol!
Hm... today wasn't really exciting (it seems I've been saying that a lot lately, apologies!) because I had lots of school work. It took me a while to convince myself to do it, but in the end, I'm glad I did.
I had to: write a two-paged review about a play, for Drama; cut out ten pages worth of palm cards (sigh), and memorize my ten minute speech for English; try to start my Science assignment (I wrote four pages of it); create a flow-chart for HPE... and in the end, I ended up listening to about a years worth of Evanescence songs, as well. :P That probably doesn't sound like much to a lot of you, but it was damned well exhausting!
And since then... I've been writing. I'm almost at the end of my book, which is kind of exciting for me... but sad, as well. It won't be much, though, because I'm re-writing the whole first half of it, lol! And when I'm finished editing (after a long, long, LONG time...) I'm going to have to think about publishers. I'm not too sure if I'm ever going to get up the guts and send it to someone. If they turned it down... urgh. Publishing this book is my goal in life, believe it or not, and I think it would destroy me if someone told me that it's not good enough. :S
I know it probably won't be (my aunty told me that around ninety-nine percent of books sent to publishers are turned down) but I don't really want to be told that it isn't. Oh well.
So now, I'm tired. And I am so sleeping in tomorrow. Ohhh... tomorrow is Fathers Day, I just remembered. Uh oh. I didn't get Dad a present... oops! Well... I'm going to have to go shopping tomorrow, then. :P
I think we're going out for lunch as well, so it should be fun!
Maddie: LOL! Your comments were pretty funny. Just reading the same thing about six times, I got it, eventually. xD
Lise: Thanks, I definetely wasn't expecting anyone to say that. And I know, the time's weird for me as well... about 7 hours off, lol, but it must be based on wherever the site was created. In some... strange place. :P
About your really long comment!:
Once again, thanks. I did write the poem: I wasn't too sure if you guys'd like it, because I'm definetely not gifted in that area, lol! But when I posted it, I was in an I-so-don't-care mood. :P
Okay. 13 cats. Sheesh! At first, that must have been overwhelming, but I guess after a while, you'd get used to it, hey? And you'd get attached to them all. :)
That's really good of you to take in strays... I know some people who just dump their unwanted pets somewhere... which is really sad.
Horses... well, they're cool, but they creep me out as well! I fell off one after it went totally crazy a few years ago and broke my arm... heh. But they are cool, and fun to ride... if the horse doesn't go psycho. xD
Parrots are pretty clever, but then... I think cockatiels are meant to be as well... and my bird's as dumb as a post. :) Hopefully your brother gets one that doesn't have an attitude problem!
I hope you try writing a book again, I'd read it. :) Thanks for commenting!
And I'm sorry to most of you... because I post when it suits me, which is often in the middle of the night for you guys! And then I post again a few hours later; some of you must still be asleep. Oh well, then you have two posts to read. Lol!
Okay, I guess that's all for today... (if I can handle not writing another post until tomorrow afternoon-- Noooooo!!!)
So, peace!
-Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks... I love writing comments. and sorry about accidently posting the same 7 times... oops. lol I love it when you post a lot. :) then i get to read it :)
:) Maddie :)
oh yea and i hope your book gets published.... if it does tell me the title and i'll buy it! :)
Maddie
Post a Comment