If you don't care, good for you.
But I care. And so I'm blogging it.
I have finished my book. :) Officially.
And now... to rewrite the whole first half. Lol!
It should only take me a few days. And then... I'll be DONE!
:D
*Extremely happy*
PEACE!
~Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my Gosh!!
I'm excited for you!
Your blog is really cool and you have really inspired me cause I want to be an author one day and you have got me thinking and I might start writing or getting ideas atleast.
Good luck with teh re-writing!!
Rachel .xxx
[[http://truthhonesty.blogspot]]
Thanks. =D
And yeah, totally.
Ugh, and my mom's never usually like that.
But anyway!
I really enjoyed reading your blog so far.
I absoloutely adore reading and writing, and I'm also currently working on a book.
I too want to be an author.
I hope you get it published soon!
I'll envy you tons! haha.
<3 - kearaa.
http://rubyviolet.mynewblog.com/
I noticed you were a reader of Spleak. Or ex-reader. You could check out this blog, I just found it! Its written by a robot. It'll be pretty interesting, I bet.
I like your blog too. And congrats on your book.
So I was just spreading the word of this blog I found..
xxxxx
YAY!! That's awesome!! I am so excited, I cannot wait until it gets published so we can all read it!! Wow, rewriting the first half, that'll prolly take a while, lol! But it's good that you're getting it absolutely perfect before sending it in. They just HAVE to publish it, that paragraph you posted on here was wonderful, so I'm sure the whole book is awesome.
Wow, the horse went nuts and you broke your arm?? Ouch! I would be afraid of horses too if that happened to me. I've never really had any bad horse experiences, thankfully.
Well, congrats on finishing the book! Good luck with the editing!
Lise
i luove the blog. Congrats on the book. Please keep writing. Please read my blog
you should send to a publisher.... soon
*Maddie*
OMG!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!
every time i try to start writing a book i get tired of it and start a new one, and i've neeeever been able to finish one. ha. ha. so i'm happy for you!!!
:D
love <3
lilie
http://liliesbeautifullife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment