Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Note to self: Stop eating popcorn!

Yep, I saw another movie today, with my sister. We saw Ratatouille! :D I do love animated kiddy movies... my sister hates them, but oh well.

Heehee... I liked that movie. xP

Yeah... I've had popcorn like, three days in a row now... so I have to stop. Lol.

Ahah... I don't have anything much about today to say. OH! You know when you're on a bus, and then someone you know but don't like gets on with their friends, and they sit near you and start talking about God knows what? Urgh. That seems to happen to me EVERY time! Like today, some girls from my school, in my grade, no less, sit near me and my sister and just talk about completely stupid things! I'm just sitting there like, "And you need to tell everyone on the bus this, why?" But not out loud. I'm pretty sure that they'd kill me. Seriously.

Okay, to make this post a little more interesting, I'm going to tell you something that I probably shouldn't, but I feel like I need to. Just so you know that I do occassionally stand up for myself. :) And that I probably need to learn to keep my mouth shut once in a while.

So, last night, my Dad and I kinda got into a fight. He just walks into the lounge room, and I'm reading, and he says really angrily, "Did you turn my music program off last night?"
And I'm like, "Yeah..."
And he goes, "Don't."
So I say, "Okay..."
And then he starts yelling, "And you really need to start DOING something around here! I mean, LOOK at this place! I'm sick and tired of cleaning up after you guys!"
I just stared at him for a moment and decide that I want to start yelling too. :)
"In case you haven't noticed, I HAVE done stuff!" (Which I had)
And he shouts, "NO! This place looks worse than yesterday!" (Which it didn't)
Okay, I was starting to feel a bit defensive. "Why the hell are you yelling at ME!? Do you see anything of MINE around here?!"
And he looks around and doesn't say anything, so I continue. "I've DONE stuff today! Not that you'd KNOW, you haven't seen me since yesterday! You haven't TALKED to me since yesterday! And maybe if you'd TALKED to me, instead of screaming, I could have explained!"
And he walks away. I just pick up my book and keep reading with tears in my eyes.

But today he apologized for yelling at me. And I'm glad that I stuck up for myself. Honestly? I don't usually talk to my parents that way. But I'm sick and tired for being blamed for someone else's problem. It's not my fault, why should I be the one being yelled at?

Well, enough of my family dramas.

Comments!

If you meant, send my real father a letter... Well, I don't really think it's possible. I mean... I don't know where he lives, or anything. And... he's leaving to go to Afghanistan soon, what good would it do to bother him now? Besides... I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want anything to do with me. He and my family got into a pretty bad fight a few months ago... for my passport. I needed his signature... long story.

Leesha: Thanks for the comment. :)

PF: May and Simone, xP. Evan Almighty was alright... I was kinda expecting it to be funnier, but oh well. It was fun. Yep, I've been catching the bus for years. I guess my parents think I have a shred of responsibility in me somewhere! (But now my sister wants to go to the shopping centre by herself... I mean, honestly, she's TEN.)
Ah, it's pretty safe. Usually I catch it with a friend, anyway, and never at night.
My bestie and I have had hundreds of fights... well... we used to. When we were kids, LOL, over such stupid things! We haven't fought for years now, actually. When we DID fight, it lasted a total of thirty minutes, maximum. I'm serious. We've never had to... avoid each other for weeks or anything.
One thing I've learned about K is that she can sink incredibly low. I mean, a few weeks ago, she was begging me to be her friend, and then lied about her horse dying to make me feel sorry for her. Urgh. I don't like people taking advantage of my naivete like that. Chea, I'm naive.
Heh, yeah, they did tend to walk over me a tad. Well, a few of them. Most don't. But I mean, I'll help them if they want it, but one day I'm not going to be there, and then they won't be able to rely on people like that. I'm kinda hoping that it'll make them wiser. Not that I want them to fall, but maybe then they'll treat me with a bit more... respect? Probably stupid of me to think that, but I hope it's the case.
I have honestly never heard them being called that here. O_O' Weird name.
Alright, I will tell you all I know about my dad. I know his name, I know he has blonde hair, I know he's a year older than my mum, that he's in the air force, and he's getting married. That's it. And I'll tell you a secret--he didn't walk out, my mum did. For reasons that I can't put publicly. Basically, she took me away.

And that's about all I have to say for today. :)

Peace!

~Sammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Veeery nice post! Imma read the other one and post a longer comment there. Teehee.