Monday, September 17, 2007

Alrighty, LISTEN UP!

Lol, there was really no point to that, I just felt like it. :)

So.... OMG, I can't believe it's only been a week since that post about the little kiddies! That feels like FOREVER ago. :S

*cough*

We-ell... Erm... Today was... Monday. That's all I can say to describe it.

So. People are still ignoring me (funny story though; I'll tell you in a second) which is frustrating as all hell.

In English, we watched the rest of Hoodwinked, which in my opinion is an AWESOME movie! I do love the villain. :) Well... hate them, but love them. Complicated much?

And then... we had Maths. So get this. On her own, Simone talks to me, right? As if nothing is different.
And she goes to me, "Are you sitting with *best friend's name here* at Morning Tea?"
And I'm like, "Er, yeah, I guess... You guys aren't exactly talking to me, are you?"
And she looks at me funny and says, "I know! It's so weird, I don't know what their problem is!"

What the hey? She was ignoring me too!

Well... anywho... Morning Tea was fun... and at the end two of my other friends (who I naturally assumed were ignoring me as well) come up and say hi, and they're like, "We wanna talk to you!"

But then the bell rang. :l

Stupid bell.

And so we had the rest of Maths, and then... we went to Science (by the way, Simone was ignoring me again, and so was May) but when I had to leave 10 minutes early... May starts talking to me really really fast about the primary school kids and laughing and whatever.
I'm just thinking, "What the hell?"

And so me and my bestie went to the school yet again, and the kids were as awesome as ever. We playedddd... well, we talked for a while to the kids about their holidays, then we played another name game... and then Stuck In The Mud (AWESOME game, eh?), Chain Tiggee, and soccer.

And then we ran out of time and had to say goodbye. :(

So sad; we're not gonna see them till next term!

OMG, it was like, REALLY hot today! I think they said 32 degrees celcius? In the second week of Spring! It's like... sheesh! Makes you wonder what Summer is gonna be like *dreading the thought*.

So we went back to school right before the bell and Simone gave me a cookie! (She does cooking for her specialised).

Oh yeah, the highlight of my day was getting a cookie. Lol, my life is pathetic!

Sooooo.. then when I got home, I had to send an email to my DCT teacher with my assessment attached to avoid getting an "E". Oops!

And now... I'm totally bored.

Four more days of school!

Agh, I can't wait that long. :S

Well, peace!

~Sammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sammy, it's Anonymous here again..
Well, you haven't posted in a while and I'm wondering why.
Have you tried asking your friends why they're not talking to you. I was reading this other blog, and the chick said that she and her friend got mad at this other friend because she was always bossy. Anyways, they didn't tell her and sort of started ignoring her. And it reminded me of your situation. Anyways, try updating that situation. Ohhh and please talk about whatever's going on in your love life!
Peace,
PF