Okay, I feel like I haven't replied to any comments in ages, so I'm going to. :P
There's going to be a lot of "thankyou"'s and stuff... so... bear with me.
Rachel: xP Thanks. I hope you start writing again! And the re-writing is going slowly, but well.
Kearaa: Thanks, I'm glad it hasn't bored you to death. :D I hope your book is going well.
Lise: Yeah, at first I didn't think that re-writing it would take long, because I had the original... but it is, 'cause I'm trying to get it just right, which is becoming really hard to do! And thanks, I hope they publish it. x]
Nia Indigo: Thankyou. :)
Maddie: Yeah, I dunno how long it'll take me to get it just right. I'm seriously a perfectionist when it comes to my book... so for all I know, I could be editing for years (but I really hope not!). I'll keep you guys updated. And thankyou. x]
OhChristine: Yeah, not one of my better days, lol. Mondays are cursed, I think. Thanks for commenting!
Lilie: Hah, thanks. :) Yeah, I've been writing this one on and off for ages... I always came up with different ideas for other books, so I'd start another one... but eventually I'd come back to this one. Kinda frustrating, but totally worth it. Andddd... yeah, wow, I should've thought of ice cream! I fell asleep, but ice cream would have been awesome! xP
Lol, I told you! :) You guys are all great... and I'm seriously surprised by the lack of hateful comments, I was totally expecting them!
Nothing interesting happened today... I didn't go to school again. :S
Sooooo I'll post tomorrow.
Peace!
~Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment