Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shopoholic, and only four years old!

Wow, today was fun.

So I went shopping and saw a movie with my bestie and two other friends, and my bestie's little sister (she's so cute!).

I wasn't sure how she'd be in the movie, cause she's so young, but she was really good. We saw Evan Almighty, so she loved the animals and funny parts. xP

Then we went shopping in places like Supre... heh, not so good. Ah well, only to be expected, right? And then we went to Kmart, cause... for the hell of it, and she wanted EVERYTHING, it was so funny.
My bestie's like, "The hat, dress or socks?"(Don't ask) and she goes, "The socks!" and so my bestie says, "Okay, then put down the others," and she's like, "No! Let's go pay!"

Hehe... funny. And then we went on the merry-go-round! You know the tiny ones in the malls with the planes and cars and stuff? Yeah. :D

The four year old was the only one who could sit in any of them, though.. :(

LOL, it said on the side "Reccomended age: 2-6" And I'm like, "I'm more than DOUBLE that!" And everyone started laughing. xP Was fun.

And I just got home from the bus stop... and the rest of my family is out to lunch... so I'm kinda bored.

Okay okay okay uhm...

I'm gonna answer my comment :D

Is it okay if I call you PF? xP I dunno why I chose that one but I just did.

Right... we have four holidays a year. Three are in between terms, and one is at the end of the year (December-February). The three in between are around two weeks long--I think one of them is only ten days. The summer holidays are six/seven weeks.
When I heard that kids in America have three months straight... Urgh. So not cool! But I s'pose it's better to spread it out... I couldn't handle nine months of school without a long holiday.

My bestie and I have known each other for... almost seven years... so, ages (in my opinion). Lots and lots of great stories and memories.
When you meet both of us, the first impression is that we're total opposites: She's loud, I'm quiet, she's blonde, I'm not, she hates English, and I love it. But... when we're together we're both loud, we don't care about our hair colour, and we don't do school work. We both love to play chess (dorky, I know, but it's really competitive and fun as!) and watch movies. We can talk for hours on end about anything, and never run out of stuff to say.
She really is a great friend, and I couldn't live without her.

Hehe, I know that's weird about loving to be seen as a pushover... but I like being the nice one, and I guess I feel that if I wasn't it'd seem like I'd have a cold personality. I'd do anything for my friends, and I want them to know it... even if some of the little things take up my time. It's worth it.

I run out of patience with people I'm not fond of all the time. It depends on who they are. If it's... say... family, I'd probably storm off or something. If it's someone I know but don't like... I'd tell them off. And if I don't know them, I keep quiet. Complicated stuff, eh?

Hm, I think it's a bit late for K to be given an intervention. Not to sound mean or anything... but she ain't gonna change. She has been trying to talk to me on MSN and desperately ask for forgiveness... but she hasn't changed. When I say, "I don't know..." she'll start mouthing off at me and tell me she wished my dog was dead. Random, I know.

I wish I had a sister closer to me, or a twin or something. I reckon that if my sister was my age... I could compare to her more, and know what she's going through... but it's just too different now. When we were kids, four years seemed like nothing, but now it's plain obvious how much younger than me she is. And I really do hope that it's just a phase. If not... I'm totally glad I'll be moving out in a few years! Wouldn't want to see what she'll be like as a teenager.

Hm... I'm going to try and explain the wrist bands. You probably know what they are... but I just suck at telling people stuff.
They're those... I think they're rubber?... ones that can have writing on them, and stuff. You know, like the ones that say "Friendship" or, uh... "Make poverty history" and stuff.

I'm thinking about meeting my real dad one day. I'm not sure. Honestly? I feel a small amount of resentment towards him. Not that it matters, really, but I've never even gotten a birthday card, or a letter or a phone call. I don't want to sound selfish, because I know that a lot of people are worse off than me, but I feel like it really wouldn't kill him to acknoledge that I'm alive.

Oh well, that's all I've got to say for today!

Peace, :)

-Sammy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. i think you should send him a letter.
2. don't be K's friend (i know you were not but just giving an opinion just in case you ask!)
3. send him a letter
4. in america we do have 3 month summers. but we have about 2 weeks winter. and 1 1/2 week spring and fall.

leesh_xx said...

heyy thnx for da comment!! its appreciated!! keep posting and keep sendin me advice lol!! Chat l8a!!

PEACE!

Leesha

Anonymous said...

Hey Sammy! Sorry I didnt comment earlier.... weekends are crazy.
Hmmm, so who are the two other friends (May and whatsherface?). OooOoo, hows Evan Almighty? Didcha like it? That's so cool! You can go on the bus alone? Is it safe? Here, I don't think I'd dare.
Hehehe, yeah it's okay if you call me PF.
I think I like your school schedule better. Like you said, 9 months of school with only occasional days off sucks frickin butt.
Awww, your relationship with your best friend is very cute. Wow, seven years! Have you ever had any fights?
Hahahahahaha, she wishes your dog was dead? Wow. Well, sucks that she can't chamge...
The pushover thing isn't weird either, it's just that they like walked all over you (I mean, thats what first comes to my mind when I think of a pushover). But I don't think that's your case at all. You're just very nice. I have a friend like that. And I love her for it.
Hahahaha, the wrist band thingies are called Livestrongs here. Now I get it. Hahaha.
Ohh, and last question (promise hehe): like how much do you know about your Dad and why he left?
Alright poppet, that's all.
Hehehe, have fun!
PF