No, just kidding. I can't sleep. I want to write. That's all, honest. What, you think I'd torture you for no reason?
Psh, you know me too well.
Anywho, PF, I forgot to answer one part of your comment: I blog and comment like I talk, too. Just like in journal entries and emails to friends. I reckon if I wrote in my essay "Oh my God, what the hell?".... yeah, not so good grade for that one.
That's cause I'm not trying to impress you people with my awesome word skills. LOL I'm kidding. But seriously... I don't use words like... erm... *insert long and impressive word here*. Hah, I'm tired.
And I'm rambling on about this because... I have nothing better to say.
Oh. Maybe that's why I post entries in my blog so much. I talk waaaaay too much. Haha. Good theory, eh?
Well.. sorry that I published a pointless blog but... meh. It's a free country. :)
So I'm gonna post some weird animal facts. They're funny. xP
*Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.
*The turkey was wrongly named after what was thought to be it's country of origin.
*Crocodiles swallow stones to help them dive deeper.
*A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
*Koalas are excellent swimmers.
*Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
*Male lions can sleep for up to 20 hours a day.
*Snakes have one lung.
*Icthyomaniacs are people who are crazy about fish.
*The mantis shrimp has an extending claw that can punch a hole through a glass jar.
*Lobsters have pale blue blood.
*Eels have two hearts.
*Out of 20,000 species of bees, only 4 make honey.
*One quarter of all creatures on the planet are beetles.
*The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
*Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards.
*The typical laboratory mouse runs 2.5 miles per night on its treadmill.
*A crocodile's tongue is attached to the roof of its mouth and he cannot move it.
*75% of wild birds die before they are 6 months old.
*A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
*The average person eats eight spiders in their sleep in their whole entire lifetime!
*Every year, you eat approximately 4 bugs in your sleep.
*You are 3 times more likely to be killed by a flying champagne cork than you are to be killed by the bite of a venomous spider.
*To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, push your thumbs into its eyeballs, it will let you go instantly.
*Starfish haven't got brains.
*Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
*An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
*At birth, a panda is smaller than a mouse and weighs about four ounces.
Hah, sorrrry guys, that was incredibly random. But now you know how an ant acts when it's drunk! :o
Who woulda thought.
Anyways, it's probably best if I shut up now.
I'll post tomor... er, later today. (It's 12:55am, I'm being a smart-alec, :P)
Peace!
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
heya, just letting you know i read the posts. cant comment too long. promise to do later. yes, email the buddies. post their response.
have fun and be good.
oh and sleep, too.
peace and love,
pf!
*The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
so someone actually got a heap of ants drunk jsut to see how theyd fall over??
i want that job!!
told you id read your blog!! did you beleive me..err yes actually but ANYWAY i just read like 4 blogs
good luck emailing your internet friends
i dont think thats wierd, i have that too except im silly and basically post my real information, well real name age and country
=]
ill be reading
xxo
Hello :) sozz of the lackage of comentage! if thats a word and if it is i doubt i spelt it right! Lol that was a random post! Kepp bloggin and ill keep readin! dont forget to comment on my blog! i miss your commentage lmfao!
:)
PEACE!
Leesha
Post a Comment