Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Achoo... ;[

I keep sneezing, LOL. Yaaay for sneezing, boo for whatever virus I have. Oh well.

Omigod, guys, what have I done.

Today in English... wait.

Do you remember the last day of last term when May was asking me who I like? (Also known as the Screaming Bus Driver Episode.)

Well, this afternoon in English, she remembered. God...

And... well, last term, I told her his name started with a J. I figured that was safe, cause we have five guys with J starting their name in our class. But then she wanted to know the second letter!

I know I shouldn't have caved, I KNOW. But she was SO goddamn annoying! She pestered me for FORTY MINUTES. Ugh. And then she figured it out. And promised not to tell anyone. And started talking about him, so now Simone knows. Aaaaah. :[ What have I done.

Ehhh. There's not much she can do. If he finds out, oh well. I'm not going to die, right? Right...?

Anywho... watching the Smarter Than A Fifth Grader show... by the way, the note thingy is "10", I'm pretty sure. I watched Sunrise and they microscoped a ten dollar note and it had the poem word thingies on it. So yeah, that's MY answer. :P

Uhm... I'm gonna answer comments, etc, tomorrow. Cause I just woke up... and stuff. I feel ew. :] I don't wanna sneeze on you all, do I now?

Uhm. Apart from May being a total moron and the evil demon virus that has invaded me, and the huge bump on my forehead from where I accidentally bashed my head into a desk yesterday, I'm pretty good! Seriously. :] I'm happy. :D

Peace, guys!

<3

~Sammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaayy, hahaha you're sneezing. Blech, it's probably wet sneezing. Like *sneeze!*..."ewwww....(staring at your hand)"
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Well, that was gross.

Yeah, that was a little stupid of you. Actually, it was big stupid. Nah, jk, I just wanted to call you stupid. It's not that bad, really. Like you said, if Josh finds out, it doesnt even matter.
The one thing I hate about these things is when alll the girls know (your friends) and then they start giggling around him and asking fishy questions.... So, yeah, be prepared.

Hahahah, "accidentally" bashed your head into the desk? Are you sure you didn't do it on purpose after telling May? Hahahahahaha, jk. Awww, your poor forehead.

Well, I'm glad you're good.
I'll be seein' ya!

PF nelly