Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saw Saw :]

Did you figure that one out?

So, I'm pretty happy right now, guys! Ooookay, so I might not be when I get into trouble for writing in my blog instead of doing my English assignment tomorrow, but... meh. :P

So, I stayed at Ellie's last night, thus the lack of posting. Or did I post yesterday? I can't remember.

Anyway... we had a Saw marathon, lol. It was awesome. Except, well, we only watched two of them last night, and then two today. Hehehe. So...

I went over to Ellie's, which is always fun. We... watched Saw 1, and then... took a break and babysat Ellie's ten year old brother and her four year old sister. Okay... let's call the brother Jack and the sister Maddie. Ellie has an older sister too, but she's in Japan for an exchange program. And she has another sister that lives with her dad. Yeah, her parents are divorced, and they both have partners. Ellie's step-dad is awesome... but her step-mum, egh. They (Ellie and her) hate each other, to say the least. Always feuds between them. Because her step-mum loves her real daughter over her three step-kids. The four-year old, Maddie, is Ellie's step-dad's and mum's kid. So... well, to say the least, it's confusing. Oh, also, the step-mum and the step-dad used to be married! God, dramatic twist much? They basically swapped partners.
Ellie usually spends weekends with her dad and weekdays with her mum, but every fourth weekend she's with her mum. And, thankfully, this was one of those weekends. I say thankfully 'cause I only sorta know her dad, but her mum... I've known her for seven years. In that house, I'm basically treated as family. I've known Jack since he was four, and Maddie all her life.
So... what the heck was my point? I dunno. Anyway... yeah, she was at her mum's. So... her mum and her step-dad went to a friend's place, and we had to babysit Jack and Maddie. Jack's my sister's age-- 10, so he... erm, he has an attitude sometimes. He and Ellie got into a fight and their parents came back and took Jack with them. So we watched Barney with Maddie for about two hours... and so I had the, "Special, special, everyone is special..." song stuck in my head for the rest of the night, LOL! I was watching Saw 2 singing, "Everyone in his or her own way..."
Ellie's like, "Oh, dear God, they've brainwashed you too."
I really really like Saw 2, it was my favourite. Can't for the life of me remember why, I just remember I loved the ending.
Then... we talked to Ellie's older sis on a program on your computer that lets you talk with a microphone and a webcam, it was pretty funny.
And then... hehehe, we tried to sleep. Actually, it wasn't that scary.
Oh wait... I forgot to tell you about dinner.
That was really funny. :D
Jack and his step-dad were sorta talking angrily, and Maddie just moves behinds Jack's chair slowly, and Ellie, her mum and I were just watching her curiously, then she pinches Jack and yells, "Pinch your bum!" and we all cracked up laughing. Jack was like, "What the hey?!"
Hehehehe. Omg, Maddie says the randomest things.
We had the M&M's when we were about to watch Saw 2, and she goes, "You bedda put them in the fridge, or they'll go icky. That's badddd, isn't it." Lol, she's so cute.
When I woke up this morning, all I hear is this screaming.
"SHE'S HERE!?"
"Yeah..."
"I THOUGHT SHE LEFT!"
"Nope."
And then Maddie runs into the room and screams, "SAM! YOU'RE HERE!" and waves at me. Hahaha... I felt speshal.
And then we watched Saw 3 while the family was at church, and then my dad picked us up to go to the cinemas. And they came back, and Maddie grabs onto my arm and says, "I dun want you to goooo!" a billion times.

So... yeah, we saw Saw 4. I won't say anything, cause I seriously get annoyed when people give away what happens in a movie without knowing they're doing it, y'know?
Like, this girl I know, we were talking, and she says, "I went to the movies, and I saw ____ and I was crying, cause ____ died, and blah blah blah..." And I'm just like, "Great, thanks."

Buuuuut, my point is, that I won't say anything ABOUT it, but I'll just say it was awesome. And Ellie and I took a blanket and we were holding it up to just under our eyes when the scary music started to play.
But, eh, it wasn't tooooo bad, for me. I'm not... what's the word? Squeamish or something. I can handle icky stuff without going pale. I mean, Ellie was sitting there with her head tilted to the side and her eyes closed going, "Is it over, is it over?" But I could watch it without flinching. Weird... although if it was real life it'd be a totally different story. :Z
I like horror movies. They're fun.

Well, I've totally rambled on a lot.

Hahahaha, Ellie and I were talking about Saw, and I'm like, "I can imagine it happening in real life! The tape going, 'Hello Samantha, I want to play a game'."
Aaaaaah, I'm scaring myself. No... I don't call myself Samantha, it just seemed to fit better. Maaaaan, that doll creeped me out more than anything else. That is just twisted.

I don't think I could ever write a horror book or movie. I wouldn't be able to sleep. It would haunt me. You know how in scary books, when the horror starts happening, and you sorta close your eyes for a minute? Well, how the heck do you think the writers felt? What the heck sorta job is to write about psychos? I mean, seriously, FREAKY!

Next movie I want to see: Rogue. Anyone seen the trailer for that? Gigantic murderous crocodile? Hm... it looks cool. Although the scary animals thing isn't usually my sorta movie, but it looked alright. I like watching movies about psychopaths, it's more interesting and in-depth. With an animal, you can't think, "Now, why would they do such a thing? Did something in their childhood haunt them, and turn them into a serial killer?"
Yeah, I was basing that on Hannibal Lecter-- another good villain. Gross, though. Disturbing. Cannibals aren't too, erm, good. Yeah, that was the only word I could think of.

Sorry, I know I'm basically talking about nothing, but, eh, if you're bored, get over it. I'm writing, here! Hehehe.

Uhm... I don't think I have anything more to talk about... oh, if you see Saw IV, tell me-- I need to ask some questions. I really do. Maybe you can tell me the answers. xD

And... well, that's my work done for the day. Oh, right... the assignment. Blegh.

Comments...

PF: Woah, okay, you didn't annoy me, you confused the heck outta me. I'm like, "Know what?! Tell me, dammit!"
Hehehe... I fall for every trap.
Yeah, I know, everybody is leaving us. :[ Aww...
Hahahaha... let us not talk about my nose and sneezing for a while, hey? :P
See, I like SOME parts of the Lord of the Ring movies... it's just the parts that aren't needed, they're soooo boring! I love the part... erm, what was it?
The girl, she was fighting in the war, and the evil guy says, "No man can defeat me," and Merry stabs him from behind and he drops to his knees and the girl takes off her helmet and goes, "I am no man." and stabs him in the face. I loved that, it was awesome.
I also like Sam (hehe), he's awesome. And I'm not just saying that cause we have the same name. He's just awesome. Hate Gollem, blegh. Wait... why am I talking about the Lord of the Rings? I forget.
I'm just... eh, I saw your comments as constructive criticism, not offensive words. You were giving me advice, right?
LOL, ah, I didn't have the guts to give it to my dad, he asked. And then I spent about an hour with the USB going, "Nooooo, you can't, you're not allowed to!" Buuut eventually I gave in. I need someone to read it, other than my ten year old sister.
Uhm, well, IF I send it to a couple of publishers, it'll take about four months for them to get back to me, if they actually do. And that's to tell me, most likely, that it's been rejected. And then, IF it gets accepted, it takes about a year to be edited and printed... sigh. Yes, I've researched, and no, I'm not too excited about having to wait four months to be told it ain't gonna happen. :l
Ahaha, no, it wasn't an abnormally large elephant. :] Most of the ones you write are that long. Which is awesome.
Yaaaay, we now know what anthro-something-something means. I mean, Principal Anthro-something-something. *Coughs*

Indi: Okay, I believe you. :] Thanks very much, I look forward to reading it.

Christine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Ahaha! :D Yay! :D Yaaaaay. I missed you!
The quote? Ehhh, if I told you, you'd think I was obsessed. :] Whoops, that probably gave it away.
I do believe that koalas eat eucalyptus... hehehe. They should rename them Koala Tissues, :O
Uhm, I think they like had an evil ring and they had to destroy it by throwing it into the fire of the mountain or something and this whole war was based around the real owner of the ring trying to control everything... well, that's what I thought was right, anyway. It is all too confusing.
Yeah, Harry Potter is much easier to understand, lol.
Aw... I can't say, I promised not to say anything about it... but go see it. Gooooo now! :] And then you can explain it to me, LOL.

I wonder if my writing implies how hyper I am right now. Ohhhh, it was the Coke. Frozen Coke. Man, I always get that when I go to the movies. Yum. :P

I should probably start my assignment, see ya guys. :]

Peace!

<3


~Sammy

5 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

FIRST COMMENT!
you saw saw. im jealous. see this is why we cant be friends because you go and see awesome movies before i do and wont even tell me what happens!
what a very confusing family your friend has lol thats cute when the little one snuck up behind the other one and said pinch your bottom.
haha THAT is what you get for watching barney the dinosaur!
lol trust yous to take a blanket to the cinemas, why not just some big jackets?? lol.
havent seen any previews for rogue but it kinda reminds me of another movie i saw previews for. its about like killer sheep and its like a really serious horror movie but i was laughing during those previews and my friend was like ah i cant look. i think the movie is black sheep, or something like that.
yea i dont think i could sleep at night if i wrote a horror book coz i know when i read them something bad just happens and i close my eyes then i see it in my head and im like AAH! NO! RAINBOWS AND SUNSHINE!!
and i'd probably start screaming that if my tv started telling me that it wanted to play a game.
oh an evil ring?? ohhh and the guy is like the lord of the evil ring?? or maybe something like that. lol, i think i'll just stick to harry potter.
woo! koala tissues! and then maybe koalas will start being like "hey be back soon i just need to go get some tissues" yes thats right their gonna be able to talk.
yes i got the feeling that you were hyper.
well im just gonna google that quote and find out where its from
christizle out yo.

Christine Woodward said...

google was telling me about medical conditions nothing about the quote
*shakes fist* damn you google

Anonymous said...

lalalalaa......

Sam said...

Uhm... >_> Oookay...

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!JDSPYHFL JKNSJKDHF;DS!!!!!

Omg!!!! Huilarious!!

Phew... Umm, that chick with the "lalalala" and then your comment. God, it was so funny. Hihihih, I'm good now.

Nice! I want to seeee it! But I haven't seen 2 or 3. Blast!
Wow, partners-switchers.... weeeeird. Weird family, indeed. Poor Ellie with evil stepmother. She has my condolences. Ugh, sister in exchange program in Japan, how cool is that! I got invited to do that in WEngland and in Australia, too. Of course, I didn't even ask if I could go because as soon as my Dad saw the letter he laughed.
Hahahahaha Barney again? That purple dinosaur is brainwashing people all over the world.... only a few of us know of his plan of world domination with an army of 5-year-olds and the occasional weirdo that watches it even though they're old (ahem!).
Awww Little Sister very cute! Hahahahaha pinch your bottom!
Hahahaha, you took a blanket to the movies?
Omg, that Roque movie sounds so freakin' stupid... That's what they'd use to torture me to get information out of me... yeah, that's how bad. I hate evil animal movies. Except for the one about some monkey with a virus that affects the whole world... that's just scary. But the monkey wasn;t evil hahahahaha. Hmmm, I really want to see Hannibal and the other ones.
Omg, that part of the movie is frickin' awesome!!!!!! Girl power, yeah! Hahahahahaha.
Oh and hobbit power, too. Merry was super cute. Yeah, Sam's awesome. I hate Frodo, he's gay. Gollum is just plain dish=gusting and disturbing. Hahahaha, yes I was giving you advoce... hmm it wasn't bad after all. Good.
Aww, he asked for it? That sucks. But it's true... someone needs to read it. So what did he say about it? Ugh, for real, four months? Well, send it fast 'cause I have got to go to Borders and buy a book by someone I actually know!!
Hehehehe, yeah, my mutated elephants. Well, this was an abnormally large post, taht;s for sure... It was awesome, too.
Hahahaha, yes we finally know what it means. And heeeey do not make fun of the principal.... whispers: he's a little sensitive.

Hehehehe, I'm done here, dudette.
hAVE FIUN AND SMILE LIKE A LUNATIC.