Thursday, October 4, 2007

Jesus, Mother of God!

Aha. I think I'm getting stupider. Seriously. Yesterday, it took me ten minutes to think of the word "am".

I was talking, and I'm like, "Generally I... uh... I... waaiit, I know this word! Generally I..."

And then ages later, "I AM! Aha! I knew it was something like that!"

xD

And then my aunty was just staring at me like Oooookay...

And we drove past a sign yesterday that said "BYO Restaurant".

And I go, "But... I don't have one!"

Hah. Honestly.

Ah well.

So, yesterday me, Indi and my aunt went shoe shopping. I like my shoes. :D THEY HAVE VELCRO!!!!!!!!!!

xD

They're not dorky. You can't see the velcro. It's just instead of those darn metally things. I'm retarded, I can't use them.

But they're prettyyyy. ;)

Anyway after we went shopping.. and.. ahem... went into Crazy Clarks... and found the puppets... and.. went into Target and turned all the noisy toys on... erm... (My aunty is awesome, xD) we walked to the park where she's getting married.

All the grass was GONE. ;o

So we're moving to where there's some grass. It was just a dirt cloud, lmfao.

And I hope it doesn't storm on Sunday, it said it would. Uh oh. ;o

Anyway. I'm really happy at the moment. I got an email back from my other friend. She's cool.

And tomorrow? Apparently I'm getting a pedicure. O_O Because I have open-toed shoes. Yeesh. My grandparents spoil me big time, lol.

Saturday, like I said, is the crazy dinner thing.

Oh! I don't think I've told you what I'm actually doing at the wedding. :D

Handing out bubbles. BUBBLES. Isn't that awesome? BUBBLES! xD

Yaaaaay! And we get to keep the remaining ones. Awesomeeeeee.

I think my internet connection hates my blog. Seriously. I just opened it and it died. And then it took ages to get working again.

I don't wanna go to school on Monday... ;[

You can't make me!!!!!! *runs away*

Uh. That's all for today. xD

Peace, guys.

OH.

Comments.

Egh. Sorry, I totally forgot.

PF: Aha, I'm glad my posts interest you so much that you can only remember one thing. :)
I know, it's kinda cool, but I wouldn't want it to be my name. I mean, Sam you can remember, but people have called her Lydia, Indiana, Indiona and Indigo. Lol. Also, she's been called Sam. I keep a reputation at that school. :D
And I don't think she has a blog. She's not so into writing as I am. She wanted to be an author at one point.. but nah. She wants to be a politician now, I think. O.o' Dunno why. (LOL, I was going to say 'Don't ask', but then i remembered what happens when I say that to you, xD)

Christine: WOW, you're so smart! xD
By quitting... I meant she's not coming on msn anymore and stuff. :[
Yup lucky me.
And... aw, that sucks! ;o
I have three sets of grandparents. One set I've known and seen all my life, but one we used to know when I was little and then they and my parents had a HUGE fight. We only got re-united a few years ago cause my dad's best friend died. I still haven't seen them since last year.
And the other set, I haven't seen for about fourteen years.
But I'm not complaining. Two of them spoil me like hell. xD

Uh huh, that's about it for today!

Peace, guys!


~~Sammy


Ps: ~~~~~~~~~~~\o/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm drowning! ;o! Lmao.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Sam said...

Uhm. >_>

leesh_xx said...

dont you love it when your grandparents spoil you!? i know i do! BTW this is my new blog because well i cant memba if you read the last post but due to circumstances! itz leesh btw! anyway my new blog is www.live-laugh-love-sing.blogspot.com so plz check it out! I have changed my friends names and stuff but you can pretty much guess who is who


ahh not much else. I dont think your geting stupiter u just had a mental blank!

so yeah visit my new&improved bloggie journnal :p

leesha

Christine Woodward said...

took me awhile to get the drowning thing i was just looking at it like wtf?!!? has she gone mental??...oooh!! i get it! the squiggles equal water!
~~~\o/~~~
i like that alot
woo! velcro!!
wish i had shoes with velcro! but nooo i got buckles and shoelaces
hope it doesnt storm on yuos!
:O pedicure!! yuor gonna let them TOUCH yuor feet?!?!?!?!!??! what if they cut them off and sew them to their heads?!?!?!?!?!?
i got a long reply to my comment =]
aha! BYO Restaurant i laughed when i saw that coz i was wondering what you were meant to bring. food? drinks? tables? chairs? cutlery? may aswell eat at home
kdlkldgklgfd! i keep getting distracted!
lol playing uno on msn
=]
well i better finish this off lol
i wish i could speak fluent spanish!
lol
xxo

Anonymous said...

Err... Christine, that comment is in Portuguese.... You really are bright aren't ya, pumpkin. Hahahahahahahahahha!!! Jk, it's easy to confuse the two.
By the way, "you know who it is" (meaning L xx), I can't see your blog, dude. I clicked on your name but the link ain't there.
Hahahahaha, Saaaammm! I can't believe you though of generally and not am.
And what's a BYO Restaurant? I mean, like if it doesn't stand for Bring Yourn Own, then what is it? Hmmm, I smell a mystery...
Err, how do you hand out bubbles? And how do you keep them afterwards? For all I know, bubbles pop if you try to hand them out and they don't last longer than like two minutes tops... So, ah yeah, clarify.
Hehehehe, you know why you got those weird comments (which you should deleted, by the way)? Becayse they're advertising some Internet connection thing since you wrote about yours on your post. Hahahahahahaha!! They're advertising on your blog!!! Hahahahahahahaha. Hmmm, wonder why I found that so funny....
How very nice of you to remember not to say "don't ask". Thank you.
Ooooo, last thing, the pictures are pretty, so is your sis, and your dog is gorgeous! I don't get why you put really old ones though...
Ooooo, i WANT TO KNOW HOW OLD YOU TOLD YOUR FRIENDS YOU WERE...
Mehh, I wrote that in caps... Didn't mean to. Too lazy to erase.
Aight I gots to go...
I have major cramps.