Friday, October 19, 2007

It's the things we take for granted that are the most amazing.

Whew! Just got back from a piano lesson. Egh, more homework. Of course.

Anywho, my day was boring, I'd thought I'd tell you now. :]

Of course, when I get bored, I tend to write.
So, I filled up a whole exercise book with poems, stories and drawings. First of all, I'm not going to post the story, cause it's just continuing from the one I wrote yesterday. By the way, I didn't come up with the depressing story lately-- I started it a few weeks ago, and for some wacko reason I feel obliged to continue writing it. :P
And I can't show you the drawings... cause... er, I can't be bothered to scan/photograph them?

So... they're pretty bad, but I'll post the poems. Cause I'm bored. :]

Well, first of all, I had merged class again today, and there were eight people, zero of whom I could be bothered to talk to. Which may explain why I fell asleep in class, lmao! And... filled up an exercise book in a day. And... listened to my mp3 until it finally died.

When I fell asleep, I had my head on my hand, so I woke up and there was a red mark on my hand, and an identical one on my head, xD! I was like, *casually puts my hand over my forehead* LOL.

Uhm... well, that's about all I did today. May didn't come and Simone was on camp... so, yeah.

OH. Ahaha! Kayla and Lara walked past at lunch, right? And, I don't think I told you, but their nickname for me is Sambo, xD
So Kayla came up with a new name. She walks past, and she stops, and everyone looks at her, and she shouts, "Sambo the hobo! OMG, that's a new name for you!" and cracks up.
And then we all laughed, cause it was pretty funny.
And then at the end of the day, I was walking to the bus, and I walked past Kayla on the way, and as soon as I saw her and she saw me we both started cracking up.
I said, "Say it and die!"
And she yells, "SAMBO THE HOBO!" and runs away before I could kill her. xD Lmao.

And... yeah, at piano I watched tv with the kids while Indi played saxophone and then I made a mockery out of people who can read music well (I used to be able to, but it's all dead now, lol!).

Uhm...

Comments!

Lalala... I'm just gonna call you L-TG, LOL: I'm glad you find the horror that is my torture-filled life entertaining. :l
JK! Haha. Thankyu. :] But I feel obliged to thank you guys for, erm, commenting me and giving me one more reason to look forward to the end of the day. :P
Glad you're not depressed!
Yep, shadow puppets are awesome. I saw this guy and he was scarily good at it. Like, WAY good. I can make... erm, rabbits... and dogs... Heh. xD
Charlie's a morning person, eh? Hm... we'll have to plan something about this... steal her alarm clock! It probably has magical powers. :O
Anywho! xD Yep, I know who ya are. I think. You're.... you're... that... person. The person who makes me have coughing fits! Ohhhh! Lol, jk. I know who ya are. :] Peace!

PF: Ohhhh, btw, did you find the comment? Huh? HUH?! :l
I think all three are reasons why, too. And yep, 1 is referring to May and Simone (or should I say April?).
I know! I was thinking when I wrote that, "This is getting WAY too Harry Potter for me..." xD
Killer animals. Oooh, now I'm gonna tell YOU a story about a bad animal experience (last time I told Christine, xD)
I was at the zoo (yup, you guessed right!) and I was... erm, four? And someone had left a ladder next to a huge tank of water near where the seals were. And we stopped for some reason... and I sorta walked to the ladder and climbed up and looked in. And I saw a fin, so, y'know, I assumed it was a dolphin. xD
And so I reached out to touch it and sorta lost my balance and... my dad caught me. Ahaha, such an idiot I was. :]
And then Dad took me through a tunnel underneath the tank and there was this huge frickin' shark there and I'm like :O Heeheehee!
Cause being four I found it funny. xD
Yup, The End.
Cornerphobic... aha! That would be funny. xD
May and April. Eh, keep calling her that for all I care. xD
I KNOW! YOU'RE PSYCHIC! AAAAAH! SCREAM AND RUN AWAY! Oh, wait. Nevermind.
Mexican Hat Dance.. erm, watch The Simpsons. :P
"I dance, I dance, I dance, arouuund the mexican hat, I dance, I dance, I dance..." LOL!
Yeah, uh, aaaaaanywho. xD
Tinky! You got it right the second time! Yaaaay!
Old-fashioned phone people... For shame... *shakes head*
Yaaaay! I got the time right! Maybe! Ahaha!
Lotsa reading. Very efficient, lmfao!
Uhm, close. :] Ruby is my rat. So is Smudge and Milo. I've actually never seen a real hamster, ;O Omg I hafta do that before I die.
Rat fitness.. ha, I tried doing that with my old rattie, Cheddar, by making her run after me... it didn't work, lol.
Taking turns being dumb? Nuh-uh! I'm dumb 24/7! :D Bahaha! Be afraid, I know I am!
Oooh, I got it right! 26 letters of the alphabet and I guess the right one. How awesome is that.
I like that name, btw. :] It's cool.

Christine: It's volunteer. :l Unfortunately. Lollll. No money for YOU! :D
Yay for the fact that I don't bore you to death! :D
Yeah, it was sorta weird... it was better than I thought it'd be, though, but it wasn't greeeaaaat.
I DID WATCH HOUSE! GASP! GASP! DOUBLE GASP! I am angry at the writers for the dog part, ;[ that made me upset. I'm like, "THAT WASN'T NECCESARY!"
xD Yeah, me being chased by a goose, GREAT story, lmfao!
HICCUPS! YOU'RE... YOU'RE GONNA DIE! :O
The muffins sound, erm, good. xD Damn, wish I could've had one... *clicks fingers* Tooo bad they're all gone, never to be seen again... ah, what a shame... too bad... darn.
Ahaha... :P Nah just kidding I'm sure they were fine! I mean, your friends didn't drop dead, so it was an achievement! (Unless you meant for them to drop dead, in which case... next time, :])

Uhm, PF's 3rd commenty thing, xD : Yep, I'm in love with Numb. It's awesome. I can't listen to Evanescence anymore, which sucks! But I can't listen to it! Every time it comes on, I switch it to something else. At the moment I like listening to things that I can sing and dance (badly, LOL) to. I guess it's cause Evanescence is sorta depressing, and I'm just not like that at the moment. :D Which is a good thing, I s'pose.
Well, that was a long ramble. xD
The story is depressing cause... eh, I wrote it up there somewhere. xD
A mob? Aaah! Okay okay okay! LOL alright! Don't shoot! Aaagh!

M'kay... uh... I promised horrible poems, didn't I? Alright... but beware.... :l

There's four or five.

Falling,
I'm losing myself,
Glaring through the windows of my life.
Falling,
You're changing, except,
I don't know who will finish first this time.
Who are you now?
I'm not so sure.
Your misery shines through the open door.
I've lost my mind,
You're lost in time,
'Cause I can't take this falling anymore...

Blue,
Cool shadows chasing me,
I can see you tracing the
Colours in your mind
Out of time
Won't give up anymore.
And why won't you see
The shadows that now make up your whole life?
Don't know why you're erasing me,
Lying to me,
Through brightly coloured eyes.
But all I can see,
Is that the blue is ruling you,
Darkness folding over what I'm used to.
So when you're gone,
What's left behind,
Is a shadow in the shade of dying blue.

Forever,
Does it mean the same to you?
Forever,
For me it says, "Nothing can take me away from you."
But will your mind,
Decide that I,
Am not worth,
The rest of your time?
Will I become,
Someone who died,
Because forever just means nothing to you?

Over,
We lied to ourselves,
And now we pay,
Don't try to mend,
The pain this way.
We tried too hard,
And hurt badly for it,
Going too far,
Loving madly for them.
We were telling ourselves we cared more than we did.
And finally we admit,
That it's just...
Over.

And so, yeah, now you know why I generally stick to writing stories as a rule. Sorry to the people who can write good poems out there, D:

Uh, that's it for today, guys!

PeAcE!

3 DAY WEEKEND!

<3

~Sammy

4 comments:

leesh_xx said...

omigoshhh YOUR POEMS ARE AH-MAZING! Please keep posting them! Pretty Please with sugar on top, with a strawberry, and chocolate topping and anything else that tastes good on top =]

Those poems almost describe my life! Can you read my mind!? :O MIND STALKER jkes lol.

Keep posting&commenting

MEEEEEEEEE!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sammy Wammy, those poems were so good. They actually made me feel something... especially Over and Forever. Those were my favorites.

Hahahahaha, Sambo! That's hilarious! Hmm, I used to be able to read music, too. Henry plays the piano, too. He taught himself. And he can read music, too. Frickin' musical genius he is...

Hehehehe, yes, I did find the comment. I just didn't think it'd be there. So, I'll answer it here, since I am here anyways...
6 am again? Freak.
Hahahahaha, I'm glad we agree on the stupidness of the test situation. Yeah, the P is for Preparation, or it could just be Pre... I'm not sure. I will paint something really cool, for your information. And then, I will take a picture of it and show you, so that you admit I painted something really cool. Mwahahahaha.
I also want to paint my room... I'll write about that in my blog, though... Hahahaha, I don't know what DSO mean either, but you said it.... Let's let that go, ok?
Hahahaha, so you on't wake up your sister 'cause she looks like crap when she wakes up (by the way, I do not think in ANY way that crap is a bad word)? I look like crap when I wake up....
Dude, ahahahahaha, you don't find them microwaved... you buy normal cookies, then you put them in your microwave for like 30 seconds... or until the chocolate melts. Yummy!
Well, that's for you to figure out and me to have fun with... There is no way out of this, you must write the conversation in Spanish...

Okay, so now for your reply to my comment on your post...
Whoa, you almost fell in a shark tank? Sounds like a movie sorta thing... Hahahaha "Look at the pretty dolphin!" "Chomp!" "My arm!"... Well, I just got a mental image of that and it was pretty disturbing...
Hahahahaha!! The Mexican Hat Dance!! Hahahahahahha... phew...
Hmm, what's the difference between rats and hamsters? They look the same.... I think. Hahahaha, omg, hahahaha, the Cheddar running after you thing was soo funny!
Very awesome, indeed, your guessing skills.
Thank you, Samantha. (Hahahahahahaha!!!!)

Ok, dang, I wrote a lot... should I feel guilty? I think I do...

Uhh, chao.

Indigo said...

hey,
Sorry been busy,
And the poems were not bad, ok they were fatastic.
-----indi

Christine Woodward said...

howdy sambo the hobo
i like that name.
gosh girl a whole exercise book!! last year i filled up a whole exercise books with drawings that had slogans, the slogans were stupid but it was better than doing work.
aha! a red mark!! i woulda been like. *GASP!!*"EVERYONE LOOK AT SAMS FOREHEAD!!!" lol.
your mp3 died ='[
I KNOW!! i was like but...bot the dog!! WHY?!?!? it was such a cute dog!!
actually there are still some muffins left... =]
well i g2g
maybe write another post lol.
have an awesomely spectacular weekend!
[=