Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Can I Finish Talking Now?

LOL. Sorryyyy guys, I know you probably haven't read the other post, so READ IT NOW!!!!

Hah, ;]

Read it? Okay.

So where was I? Oh, yesterday afternoon.

My sister and my mum went somewhere a long way away to go see a special mental doctor (seriously guys, don't worry about this, it's a private thing between my sister and her friends). So I was home alone. And suddenly the door crashes open and in steps in my grandparents. Greeeaaat.

No, but it was cool. They brought all the leftover wedding cake. Lemme just say, 24 hours later, there's still a BOX of it in the fridge. It's chocolate mud cake, too! :D

So we talked and stared out at the storm and talked. And my dad came home... yadda yadda yadda.

So that was Monday.

Today, FINALLY!

Me and my bestie had organised in the morning to walk down to the bakery before we caught the bus for brekkie. It was a good idea at the time. I missed my alarm clock and woke up fifteen minutes before I was sposed to leave. A lot of bad words were said. :] I also burst into tears.
I'm kinda emotional at the moment, LMAO. Also... I didn't feel too good. If you can link those two together without me having to explain, good. If not, oh well.
So mum drove me to meet up with my bestie (I really should give her a name, lol) and took us to the bakery. Awww. My mummy loves me. :D

Anyway. We caught a council bus (air-conditioning, YAY!) to school and blah blah blah.

Simone wasn't there, May was, we talked, worked, you get the picture.

Anyway, I hafta tell you guys about a convo I had with May at the end of the day today. We were in sport (table tennis, hah) and she was just being bitchy and controlling, so I just stopped listening to her and sat down and turned away.
And she said jokingly, "Fine, I'll IGNORE you, then!"
And I looked at her and smile and said, "So you'll do exactly what you've been doing?"
And there was this AWESOME awkward silence in which I tried my best not to start shaking with laughter--the absolutely stunned look on her face was hilarious!
And then after five minutes she's like, "Well... anyway..."

Hah, so very funny.

Anywho, guys, not much else happened. I could tell you about me getting my algebra right, or how we just acted stupid in Drama, but it wouldn't be all too interesting, now, would it?

:]

Peace, I love you guys.

~Sammy~ ;; <3

I shall answer all comments... NOW.

Theory Girl: Hm, I dunno about loving family gatherings... they're ooookay, lol. Yep, screaming and yelling is a big part of em. :] Lmao, you had me laughing at the tyre part! Veryyyy interesting.
Bubble fights yep! They're awesome hey? Aw, thankyu, ;]
Yep, my nana was freaking out, and last time I checked too, it was my aunt's wedding. Lol, okaaaaay. I readed your post, it was confusing! :P

Christine: Lucky you, not having to put up with them. xD Interesting way of describing your uncle! And I honestly don't know how the Italian restaurant couldn't have had pizza. It's just not right. Not right at all. xP Um, I don't think my nana WAS sharing, actually. She had a bottle of wine to herself. Eat my hair? Eeep! Woah, do you wanna SCARE me or something?! Eeesh! First people want to amputate my feet and sew them to my head and now weirdos think my hair is cooked?! Haha, in-ter-est-ing.
Nope, my birdy does NOT like me. I dunno why. I whistle to him and play the piano for him and EVERYTHING. :[ Sigh.
Yes I did get thrown in the pool, x_x It was COLD.
I've never tried chicken pie. Hm.
Uh, not toooooo sure if my dad's speech was a joke. Just kidding. ;]
OH NO! NOT THE CHRISTMAS CARD LIST! PLEEEEAAAAAASE, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! I will invite you to my next bubble fight, I prwomise. xD
Oh, did I brag about the storm? Very sorry. Yep, I love storms too. They're FUN! And if the electricity goes out, all the better!
Have a fun life. Hm. You know May? Her way of saying goodbye is, "Have a good life, don't die!"
O_O LOL.

Nia: Family fun... family gatherings. Not exactly the same thing, but oh well. Yeah, you're right, nobody's perfect. Don't worry, we love my nana very much. We just think she drinks more than she needs to. :]

Taylor: I hope everyone can relate! It would make me feel much less weirded out! Hah, I would walk past people in the bar at the hotel and think they were strangers staying there or something and they'd stop me and go, "SAM! REMEMBER ME?" Well, obviously not, if I just walked right past you! Lmao! Yep, I'll definitely mention the whole falling-off-chair incident next time I catch up with my grandparents. :] Thanks for the comment!

PF: Aw, that's not good. :[
Yep, it was sorta funny. And then it was bleeding and I was like, "HOLY JEBUS!"
Oh, did I? How the heck did I describe myself? xD I feel self-obsessed now.
Yep, I've decided to try and erase all memories of peoples' noses in my hair from my mind. xD
YAY, I'm happy you understood the bubbles thing. ;D
And thankyuuu, ;o I don't think so, but thankyu.

Luna: Yay! Thankyu! :D

Aaagh Christine commented again! :]

Okay: Heehee maybe it'll storm tomorrow, ;] hope so! Yeah it's pretty freaky when she faints, it scares me. OMIGOD, I should totally make that sign. Cause people still touched it yesterday. ;[
Ohhh well.

WOAH. You guys commented lots. Or... was I just neglecting them for too long? If so, I apologise. :P

That's it for tonight, my speshal people.

PeAcE!

~Sammy

3 comments:

leesh_xx said...

haha yay u finished the post an inbetween talking to seth on yahoo and chloe on the phone i forgot what you write :o i will have a sneak peak again...wait i remember! Yes i was being sarcastic about the family gatherings! omigossh that cake sounds great and i need comfort food at the moment becoz im so annoyed! omigossh he just wrote on yahoo coz hes doin his b-day party list hes gone btw this isnt in order of who i want to invite just who i want to invite but hes gone but if it was in order you wood be first and i felt like saying and i bet emma wood be second! i almost did. i swear i was that close!

anyway catchaa l8a girly gurl. randomness :p

theory gurl xXx

Anonymous said...

Err, hope your sister's okay? I think? Hahahaha, sorry, can't take it, it's like "don't ask"! Anyways, hmmm, chcolate cake...Ooops, I'm drooling.
Hahahahaha. Awww, Sammy, are you PMSing? Or you're just emotional right now? Yes, your Mommy does love you; she took you to a bakery before school to eat cake with your bestie. How cute (even though you had cake at your house, i just realized). Seriously, I think the bestie deserves a name.
Duuude, awesome way to shut her up!! Go Sammy, go Sammy! You totally ate her up... So she didn't explain it?! Noooooo!!! Blast!
Hmmmm, I think you neglected them, also you keep posting a lot. Not a bad thing.. just sayin'.
Hahahaha, just thought of April's way of saying bye.

"Bye-byeee, oh and try not to die."

PF

Christine Woodward said...

ahahaha you had to answer 2 of my comments XD
i dont like specialists, i have to see them all the time coz i always get injured. ohwell lol, hope your sisters ok.
wedding cake?!?!!?! YUMM!!
aha. damn i dont think theres any bakerys near my house, and definately nothing when i walk to my bus stop in the morning. we have one of the oldest buses!! its got no radio, no aircon and it rattles coz its sooo old!!
haha i wouldve loved to have seen mays face when you said that!! lol. tabble tennis?? me and my friend did that in year 6 as a joke.
blech! i hate algebra, and maths, and anything else along those lines.
your nans a lucky lady getting a bottle of wine to herself!! lol
and yea thats pretty much my plan, to scare you =]
is it working??
aha fine, i'll reconsider taking you off the christmas card list, coz im so incredibly nice!
we ahd a bit of a storm last night, it didnt last to long though but the sky is still cloudy this morning so theres hope!
=]
have a fun life [and dont die]
lol
=][=